FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to fab.

New to fab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Stretham Hill Greater London

I'm fairly new to fab and I haven't been verified by a person yet. Any suggestions and also look over my profile and I would appreciate any tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Saying that you 'guarantee' is a bit naff in my opinion. What recourse is there for a lady who slides off and says 'shit shag'?

Also when you say 'a bit about me' there really is a little bit. Your profile is mostly to be about you so expand that bit more. Just join in.

"Saying that you 'guarantee' is a bit naff in my opinion. What recourse is there for a lady who slides off and says 'shit shag'?

Also when you say 'a bit about me' there really is a little bit. Your profile is mostly to be about you so expand that bit more. Just join in. "

Thanks

I made a few corrections. Is it better?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I made a few corrections. Is it better?"

I wouldn't start off with a negative... my favourite profiles are written by people who don't take themselves too seriously and sound like they're going to be fun company. When they start with stuff like 'I'm not...' I get bored. I want to hear 'I am...' so they're positive statements.

The spelling people like good spelling and grammar so I'd check the 'acquainted' word.

Good luck x

"I made a few corrections. Is it better?

I wouldn't start off with a negative... my favourite profiles are written by people who don't take themselves too seriously and sound like they're going to be fun company. When they start with stuff like 'I'm not...' I get bored. I want to hear 'I am...' so they're positive statements.

The spelling people like good spelling and grammar so I'd check the 'acquainted' word.

Good luck x"

Thanks for your advice

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I made a few corrections. Is it better?"

Yeah, much better. Check your spelling and space it out a bit more. When one reads it out loud, it sounds hectic and rushed. Also, have a variety of photos and try smiling in some. Join in on the chat rooms and forum, check out the meets section and message people who match what you're looking for with a personalised message after having read their profile.

» Add a new message to this topic