FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New Aberdeen Fab member

New Aberdeen Fab member

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks, now that I can post in the forum I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself

I'm Allen/V8Armchair, I guess I'm just looking to have fun and try new things with a likeminded Lady/Ladies after being in relationships nigh on 12 years.

Anyway hope you're all having a good weekend, hopefully meet some of you soon enough

Happy Swinging....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey folks, now that I can post in the forum I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself

I'm Allen/V8Armchair, I guess I'm just looking to have fun and try new things with a likeminded Lady/Ladies after being in relationships nigh on 12 years.

Anyway hope you're all having a good weekend, hopefully meet some of you soon enough

Happy Swinging...."

Hello welcome, join in the forums they are a good laugh. If you haven't found it already there is a Scotland forum which is quite active.

Good luck

Hello welcome, join in the forums they are a good laugh. If you haven't found it already there is a Scotland forum which is quite active.

Good luck

Thanks, lol yeah I originally posted my intro there then spotted this section so re-posted here

"

Good luck

Thanks, lol yeah I originally posted my intro there then spotted this section so re-posted here "

Perhaps repost it there again lol, better chance to meet local people

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Good luck V8.

"

Good luck

Thanks, lol yeah I originally posted my intro there then spotted this section so re-posted here

Perhaps repost it there again lol, better chance to meet local people "

Yeah think I might just do that, thanks again

"Good luck V8.

"

Thanks ladybee

"Good luck V8.

Thanks ladybee "

You're welcome, enjoy fab

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Tip: Keep your eye open for the regular Group Socials posted in the Scotland Room & take yourself along to one. You'll meet folk from the Forums & Chat Rooms & it's the best way to get good verifications that you're genuine. It should help you get more out if the site than hanging about wondering "why won't anyone meet?"

Good luck.

"Tip: Keep your eye open for the regular Group Socials posted in the Scotland Room & take yourself along to one. You'll meet folk from the Forums & Chat Rooms & it's the best way to get good verifications that you're genuine. It should help you get more out if the site than hanging about wondering "why won't anyone meet?"

Good luck. "

There aren't that many socials up in the Aberdeen area, so be prepared to travel!

Welcome mate

"Tip: Keep your eye open for the regular Group Socials posted in the Scotland Room & take yourself along to one. You'll meet folk from the Forums & Chat Rooms & it's the best way to get good verifications that you're genuine. It should help you get more out if the site than hanging about wondering "why won't anyone meet?"

Good luck. "

Thanks, yeah I've been participating in some forum stuff, tbh I'm not desperate or in a rush I quite like the idea of taking it slowly and getting to know people in the community.

Oh and what makes you think I'm hanging about "wondering why won't anyone meet" haha

Good luck.

There aren't that many socials up in the Aberdeen area, so be prepared to travel!"

Thanks ladybee I am indeed willing to travel, but I'm also willing to bide my time until something happens!

If people in Aberdeen/shire are fed up of a lack organised meets why don't they organise something on their own?

"Welcome mate "

Cheers pal

Patience is a skill most lack on here.

Its all rush rush after a gushing 5 min spin on a roulette wheel.

Great profile.. Yes did read it.

Happy swinging xx

"Hey folks, now that I can post in the forum I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself

Happy Swinging...."

Hi Allen

Hope you find what your looking for and have lots of fun.

"Patience is a skill most lack on here.

Its all rush rush after a gushing 5 min spin on a roulette wheel.

Great profile.. Yes did read it.

Happy swinging xx"

Thank you xx

Happy Swinging....

Hi Allen

Hope you find what your looking for and have lots of fun. "

Thanks here's hoping

Good luck.

There aren't that many socials up in the Aberdeen area, so be prepared to travel!

Thanks ladybee I am indeed willing to travel, but I'm also willing to bide my time until something happens!

If people in Aberdeen/shire are fed up of a lack organised meets why don't they organise something on their own?"

Never said I was fed up. Just said there aren't many socials up this way. I do well enough for my requirements on here thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic