FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fakes and No Shows!

Fakes and No Shows!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've not been on here long, but the only attention i seem to get is from timewasting losers who agree to a time and place but then on the day of the meet if not before they turn in to 'User No longer on site!'

So bloody frustrating!!!! I've got kids and i work so my 'free time' is limited and precious!

Why waste someones time? Anyway i genuinely want to find some meets, so i guess this post is actually purely an attention grabbing post! so if anybody is interested i'd really love to hear from you!

Wink, Message, Anything- i don't bite!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't agree to a meet unless I had a phone number and had spoken on the phone first.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

You should always have total proof they are for real. So they have veris from people who have veris. Or they send you a picture of their girlfriend holding up a sign with Your name on it. Have a "swing phone" a cheep pay as you go they can call. Other wise you are just providing sad little men with wank fodder.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Most of d messers r guys had this one which I thought was a lady n he turned around n said I'm a man r they sick r what like what do they get out of it so many messers n guys wanting u to play with their gfs n only want u for them selfs .

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You don't allow men to message you. Sometimes single men have a lady fb who wants an mmf. You'll miss out on those. They happen more often than you'd think too.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I wouldn't agree to a meet unless I had a phone number and had spoken on the phone first."

I out a fake every other week by suggesting the phone call....it works wonders and sends the fakes off the site....

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"I wouldn't agree to a meet unless I had a phone number and had spoken on the phone first.

I out a fake every other week by suggesting the phone call....it works wonders and sends the fakes off the site...."

I fail to understand how people who don't want to speak on the phone are fakes. I will only communicate with people on here and have successfully met guys.

"I wouldn't agree to a meet unless I had a phone number and had spoken on the phone first.

I out a fake every other week by suggesting the phone call....it works wonders and sends the fakes off the site....

I fail to understand how people who don't want to speak on the phone are fakes. I will only communicate with people on here and have successfully met guys."

I also do this, don't give anything out.

But with OP having problems meeting real people it might be a good idea to possibly miss out on some genuine users rather than risk it.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I fail to understand how people who don't want to speak on the phone are fakes. I will only communicate with people on here and have successfully met guys."

Do straight women get targeted by fakes? I would imagine that pretending to be a woman or couple would be more effective to draw single men into a time wasting trap. Though pic hunters might set up a fake lesbian profile to get pictures of ladies?

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Yeah, speak on the phone. Veris can be faked, its the only thing to go on really.

When i was on here as a single guy, i never had a meet that wasn't preceded by a phone call.

Too many guys getting off on pretending to be women, although god knows why.

Why does anyone meet anyone without speaking to them face to face on webcam first?

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"I've not been on here long, but the only attention i seem to get is from timewasting losers who agree to a time and place but then on the day of the meet if not before they turn in to 'User No longer on site!'

So bloody frustrating!!!! I've got kids and i work so my 'free time' is limited and precious!

Why waste someones time? Anyway i genuinely want to find some meets, so i guess this post is actually purely an attention grabbing post! so if anybody is interested i'd really love to hear from you!

Wink, Message, Anything- i don't bite! "

simply put OP, some people are just shit in and out and like to fuck with others head's because it seems to amuse them.

then end up pissing off back to where ever they crawled out off to annoy some one else mate..

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I don't cam or phone pre meet.

Okay I don't cam period

I guess I am just lucky in that people still want to meet me

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Unfortunately there are a lot of fakes. I prefer to go to organised socials as you will at least meet up with people who do turn up. I have made some very goods friends by doing this and been to some great parties and events too.

"Why does anyone meet anyone without speaking to them face to face on webcam first?"

Coz it's easy to get a fuck round here, if he doesn't turn up i've always got a few guys waiting to come round...

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"I don't cam or phone pre meet.

Okay I don't cam period

I guess I am just lucky in that people still want to meet me "

dover

It works in exposing fakes.

There are a few women who refuse to give their phone number and that's fine but the great majority that want to meet are keen to either chat on the phone or skype in my experience as they understand the problem of men posing as women and are eager to prove they're genuine.

"You don't allow men to message you. Sometimes single men have a lady fb who wants an mmf. You'll miss out on those. They happen more often than you'd think too. "

Yup...I've tried to message guys before to ask if they'd be interested in joining myself and a lady just to be filtered out...

Okay I don't cam period

I guess I am just lucky in that people still want to meet me

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You don't allow men to message you. Sometimes single men have a lady fb who wants an mmf. You'll miss out on those. They happen more often than you'd think too.

Yup...I've tried to message guys before to ask if they'd be interested in joining myself and a lady just to be filtered out...

"

When single guys werent blocked my inbox was full of dick pics. If im missing out on 2 genuine as aposed to an inbox full of penis i think its a small price to pay sorry

dover

Well of course there are genuine ladies who won't speak on the phone that's true, but there are so many more pretending to be women.

Losing out on meeting a genuine woman who won't talk on the phone is the price to pay for an otherwise successful vetting process that has worked well for me, alongside other commonsense precautions, and a general sense of it being too good (and the chat often too raunchy) to be true.

Individual exceptions don't invalidate the precaution.

"Why does anyone meet anyone without speaking to them face to face on webcam first?

Coz it's easy to get a fuck round here, if he doesn't turn up i've always got a few guys waiting to come round..."

Yeah but what if he shows up and he's not the same guy in the pics? What a waste of your time. And what if he's a total asshole?

"Why does anyone meet anyone without speaking to them face to face on webcam first?

Coz it's easy to get a fuck round here, if he doesn't turn up i've always got a few guys waiting to come round...

Yeah but what if he shows up and he's not the same guy in the pics? What a waste of your time. And what if he's a total asshole? "

Think i've only met one guy who wasn't what his profile said, he had a brew then left.

Assholes are worse yeah.

Yeah but what if he shows up and he's not the same guy in the pics? What a waste of your time. And what if he's a total asshole?

Think i've only met one guy who wasn't what his profile said, he had a brew then left.

Assholes are worse yeah."

LMAO! Arseholes ARE worse. This is why i ALWAYS have a chat on webcam first and mostly (if the guy's a good 'un) we chat and laugh for a long time. Don't get me wrong, some arseholes have slipped thru the net to make it to a meet but they can be dumped in the bar we meet in and they're few and far between. Most of my meets are very successful. If i were just to show up to every idiot with a stolen pic on here then i would have met a thousand fakes and no shows. OP you need a better vetting proccess. Be smart!

Assholes are worse yeah.

LMAO! Arseholes ARE worse. This is why i ALWAYS have a chat on webcam first and mostly (if the guy's a good 'un) we chat and laugh for a long time. Don't get me wrong, some arseholes have slipped thru the net to make it to a meet but they can be dumped in the bar we meet in and they're few and far between. Most of my meets are very successful. If i were just to show up to every idiot with a stolen pic on here then i would have met a thousand fakes and no shows. OP you need a better vetting proccess. Be smart! "

Most guys i've met don't have fake pics though, they don't need to coz they're pretty hot already.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Yeah but what if he shows up and he's not the same guy in the pics? What a waste of your time. And what if he's a total asshole? "

Then the 20 veris before me were full of bs & he'd be sent on his way

Okay I don't cam period

Cos your a women....I think most men will turn up. I've had loads of fake women...cancel...not turn up...delete...its a regular part of fab now. Just take it as part of the people on here. Takes ages to find a genuine female now I'm afraid to say....present company accepted. Also I've found many women can have and some do have a couple other guys booked incase one pulls out... (that's bit shitty for the guy waiting/expecting then suddenly he gets told sorry can't do ( because actually the guy I really wanted to fuck first before you actually turned up...so all the best hope you have a nice day) lol

There's some of that happening too unfortunately. ..

"I've not been on here long, but the only attention i seem to get is from timewasting losers who agree to a time and place but then on the day of the meet if not before they turn in to 'User No longer on site!'

Wink, Message, Anything- i don't bite! "

Your doing well mate don't expect to much too fast still to find the right one to take my fab V

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

There are loads and loads of fakes:

Forget verifications: waste of time:

You need to :

Speak on the phone;

Cam if you can

And chatting on a messenger or something off site.

Be 100% sure if who they are.

I don't meet anyone until I have phoned, at the absolute minimum

4 weeks is no time atall - patience needed

Block.

Move On.

Forget

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Okay I don't cam period

Same here. We have plenty of verifications that prove we're who we say we are, I will cam/phone chat briefly if needed but I prefer to chat in person.

I think my gut instinct is quite good, not perfect but not too bad either. Not been left waiting for a no show in a long time

By *umqueenWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"Why does anyone meet anyone without speaking to them face to face on webcam first?"

I have to agree with you here. Just get them on Web cam for a minute to see if they're real.

Oh but why do we give out personal numbers for?

Skype, cam just not my thing.

Just cause I am cautious I have to phone to verify. Oh no, being safe is paramount.

Gut instincts.. Normally mean extinct lol.

Better to be safe.. Do not want people who claim to be time wasting stinking false idiots.

Id rather stick to safety at all times. Damage to health otherwise lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic