FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hi all what am I doing wrong

hi all what am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layful me OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Hi all can you help me please im not getting eney lady's getting in touch with me wher am I going rong it would be nice to have a meet now and then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see eney rong myself

Your age preferences contradict each other and you don't really say much about yourself in your text. Some more photos might help too.

not bad, i agree maybe more pics, the one you have now is pretty good but the lighting isn't great (that shine is a big bright).

"not bad, i agree maybe more pics, the one you have now is pretty good but the lighting isn't great (that shine is a big bright)."

i meant a bit bright, so is my profile pic though haha but i have loads of better pics than this one so people can see me proper.

The spelling, the name, the text all need changing.

"Hi all can you help me please im not getting eney lady's getting in touch with me wher am I going rong it would be nice to have a meet now and then"

You are doing nothing wrong - you will just realise that there are relatively very few genuine single girls that actually meet on here - most just use it as a chat site

"Hi all can you help me please im not getting eney lady's getting in touch with me wher am I going rong it would be nice to have a meet now and then

You are doing nothing wrong - you will just realise that there are relatively very few genuine single girls that actually meet on here - most just use it as a chat site "

I disagree with this. I would meet every night if there were guys worth meeting and I have female friends on here that do really well on this site shag-wise. Sadly all too many guys come across in the wrong way or are just not what most women consider desirable.

The spelling and the content would put me off meeting the OP, regardless of anything else. I know you've said you're bad at spelling but there's always autocorrect or ask someone to help.

Good luck!

"Hi all can you help me please im not getting eney lady's getting in touch with me wher am I going rong it would be nice to have a meet now and then

You are doing nothing wrong - you will just realise that there are relatively very few genuine single girls that actually meet on here - most just use it as a chat site "

Actually op, there are plenty ladies who meet on here

By *ampag69Man  over a year ago

manchester

Send a polite message something about their profile and then a bit about u always send a face pic and always read their profile there are plenty of gen females and couples on here you do get a lot of instant deletes but don't take it to heart just keep plugging away and you'll be fine

By *layful me OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Thanks all for yare help it is good to no ther are good people out there X

» Add a new message to this topic