FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Top Tips please

Top Tips please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening ladies & gents,

I've been on here a while and had a couple of meets but lacking interest in my direction.

I know as a male I'm in the majority and need to stand out from the crowd, not only with my profile but also how to write that first message to a single female or couple.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rich.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put googly eyes on your cock pics

Prob best you take that bit out about you being Rich

Hiya Rich! Welcome to the forums.

If you do a forum search on profile advice or opening messages I think you'll find some good answers.

There is also helpful advice in the introductions forum and the advice and support forums.

Good luck and I hope to see you chatting in the forums!

-Courtney

"Put googly eyes on your cock pics "

What happened to the big bird costume and phone books?

-Courtney

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I read your profile and thought some was redundant, mainly repetition. Eg, genuine, turn up, no timewasters - could amalgamate and keep succinct. Read it through a couple of times and write your key points and re-do, is my advice.

Are you a lad at 35? Your kik username may deter some.

Add info on whether you have experience with mf couples and groups.

A few more pics would probably help. Have a smiling face shot, if you're happy with it - makes you more attractive than just a headless body.

Courtney's points are ideal to follow.

Welcome and good luck!

Statistically speaking best way to improve interest would be to lose the belly get in shape.

Before everyone jumps down my throat about how were all beautiful, shouldn't change for others blah blah blah.

I'm not advising it,saying he should do it just pointing out what appeals to the broadest cross section of people.

Without knowing anything about him that's the most general advice I can give.

*awaits crucifixion*

I do like your comedy Naked Simon Cowell Halloween costumes pic. Have you got any more celebrity impressions you can do?

"Statistically speaking best way to improve interest would be to lose the belly get in shape.

Before everyone jumps down my throat about how were all beautiful, shouldn't change for others blah blah blah.

I'm not advising it,saying he should do it just pointing out what appeals to the broadest cross section of people.

*awaits crucifixion*"

Why would you be crucified for that?

-Courtney

[Removed by poster at 23/11/15 23:38:16]

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

For me the profile read all about you and what you want. And that we should be coming to get you.

It doesn't really work that way on here.

And all the stuff about time wasting, lots of guys put that. Especially the time wasters

"Firstly, I would say I am not your normal single guy hanging out on this site. I am an intelligent, genuine, non pushy guy looking to meet couples or a girl for fun and laughs."

Wait does this mean that the normal single guy here is stupid, fake, push and looking to meet single men for sadness and misery?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

""Firstly, I would say I am not your normal single guy hanging out on this site. I am an intelligent, genuine, non pushy guy looking to meet couples or a girl for fun and laughs."

Wait does this mean that the normal single guy here is stupid, fake, push and looking to meet single men for sadness and misery?"

Apparently so

""Firstly, I would say I am not your normal single guy hanging out on this site. I am an intelligent, genuine, non pushy guy looking to meet couples or a girl for fun and laughs."

Wait does this mean that the normal single guy here is stupid, fake, push and looking to meet single men for sadness and misery?

Apparently so "

Dammit, right give me my fake mustache and a book of depressing poetry I'm going to go force myself on Brighton Steve

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The fact that you are straight and have a verification from a man thanking you might confuse people.

"The fact that you are straight and have a verification from a man thanking you might confuse people. "

I was just thinking that too, strange

"Statistically speaking best way to improve interest would be to lose the belly get in shape.

*awaits crucifixion*"

You have a thing about belly's don't you

Best tip is to be a realist, (most) people on here are looking for someone to have sex with, they don't know how fantastic your personality could be, don't know how funny you may be, it's purely physical attractiveness that's going to determine your success on here.

Thanks all for your advice. I've made a few amendments and changed my pic.

Hope it's an improvement. Rich

Apparently so

Dammit, right give me my fake mustache and a book of depressing poetry I'm going to go force myself on Brighton Steve "

Better but take out the bollocks about meeting a couple but them not leaving you feedback. Makes me think they're embarrassed to have met you.

"Better but take out the bollocks about meeting a couple but them not leaving you feedback. Makes me think they're embarrassed to have met you. "

Thanks, will do

And once again thanks to forum advice the gay verification is gone.

Bad luck for any blood donors.

This advice is golden. The best thing you can do is stop thinking like its a sex site. Swinging is a lifestyle. Get to know people and make friends, welcome to the forums!

"This advice is golden. The best thing you can do is stop thinking like its a sex site. Swinging is a lifestyle. Get to know people and make friends, welcome to the forums! "

Why?

People always say lifestyle but what do they mean about that?

Apart for when I'm meeting somone I don't change my life at all.

What lifestyle changes do I need to do to be a "swinger" is it like a healthy lifestyle where I have to stick to a certain routine.

Do I have to vist x number of clubs y times a month or something?

I'll give you my tip.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Get rid of the cock shot

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Consider going to some socials, take a look in the meet requests and parties forum.

"This advice is golden. The best thing you can do is stop thinking like its a sex site. Swinging is a lifestyle. Get to know people and make friends, welcome to the forums!

Why?

People always say lifestyle but what do they mean about that?

Apart for when I'm meeting somone I don't change my life at all.

What lifestyle changes do I need to do to be a "swinger" is it like a healthy lifestyle where I have to stick to a certain routine.

Do I have to vist x number of clubs y times a month or something? "

At the danger of being glib, yes! If you don't keep up your swinger routine then 'they' come along and revoke your pampas grass

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Apparently so

Dammit, right give me my fake mustache and a book of depressing poetry I'm going to go force myself on Brighton Steve "

Excuse me? I don't have sex with men actually. Not very often anyway. And certainly not those with a moustache and reciting poetry.

OP: if you act on every single bit of advice you get, your profile will become less your effort and more a mishmash of everyone's else's idea of what's good. That will mean it will become bland and boring - exactly what you don't want. In addition, you'll end up trying to please everyone - and that approach pleases no one. As it is, you're trying to cover all bases - wanting to get straight to sex or happy to do a social. Sounds like you'll do anything to get a shag. Put more of your personality and individuality into your profile. You only get one chance to impress. Use that chance wisely.

Be yourself,smile,be someone people want to be around. Don't sell your body or your sexual ability,or how nice you are. There are lots of nice men on here,be the golden man in a sea of grey. Don't think like a man who wants sex,think like a man who wants to be liked. You won't appeal to the women who are looking for something specific,but you can make yourself more appealing to women like me,who don't care how long you spend in a gym,how big your cock is or what colour you are. Don't be a grey.

Don't eat yellow snow

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Christ! I'm paranoid I'm a grey!

Is beige worse than grey?

"Be yourself,smile,be someone people want to be around. Don't sell your body or your sexual ability,or how nice you are. There are lots of nice men on here,be the golden man in a sea of grey. Don't think like a man who wants sex,think like a man who wants to be liked. You won't appeal to the women who are looking for something specific,but you can make yourself more appealing to women like me,who don't care how long you spend in a gym,how big your cock is or what colour you are. Don't be a grey. "

This post contains so many contradictions it's actually difficult to unravel them all.

Kudos

"And once again thanks to forum advice the gay verification is gone.

Bad luck for any blood donors. "

Good point, but the little green arrow doesn't go away so people will see.

To the Op, being open and honest with people is important. I saw your profile before you changed it, not wishing to be rude but are you straight or bi? Believe me on here people don't really care either way but they do care about honesty.

"Be yourself,smile,be someone people want to be around. Don't sell your body or your sexual ability,or how nice you are. There are lots of nice men on here,be the golden man in a sea of grey. Don't think like a man who wants sex,think like a man who wants to be liked. You won't appeal to the women who are looking for something specific,but you can make yourself more appealing to women like me,who don't care how long you spend in a gym,how big your cock is or what colour you are. Don't be a grey.

This post contains so many contradictions it's actually difficult to unravel them all.

Kudos"

You're certainly being very contrary and argumentative today. Do you need a sit down on the big sofa, a cuppa and a chat?

"Be yourself,smile,be someone people want to be around. Don't sell your body or your sexual ability,or how nice you are. There are lots of nice men on here,be the golden man in a sea of grey. Don't think like a man who wants sex,think like a man who wants to be liked. You won't appeal to the women who are looking for something specific,but you can make yourself more appealing to women like me,who don't care how long you spend in a gym,how big your cock is or what colour you are. Don't be a grey.

Kudos"

Not in my head it doesn't. My head isn't as simple as most though.

To the Op, being open and honest with people is important. I saw your profile before you changed it, not wishing to be rude but are you straight or bi? Believe me on here people don't really care either way but they do care about honesty."

indeed as sexybrain will attest some people get more attention after coming out. Be honest to yourself

"Christ! I'm paranoid I'm a grey!

Is beige worse than grey? "

Possibly but you are far from beige. You are purple

To the Op, being open and honest with people is important. I saw your profile before you changed it, not wishing to be rude but are you straight or bi? Believe me on here people don't really care either way but they do care about honesty. indeed as sexybrain will attest some people get more attention after coming out. Be honest to yourself"

Exactly, and to be honest, if I was to look for a single guy, I'd be more likely to look for a bi guy than a straight one

» Add a new message to this topic