FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Howdy

Howdy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Newbie here wanting to say this a great site. Everyone I'v chatted with has had a perfect balance of friendly and horny haha. Although not many active people in my area (suprised) are on here. I still enjoying talking with yall in the uk.

If you got any advice on changes I should make to my profile let me know. And if you want to chat send me a message.

Ps face pic is set to friends only. Decided to keep that private for now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Newbie here wanting to say this a great site. Everyone I'v chatted with has had a perfect balance of friendly and horny haha. Although not many active people in my area (suprised) are on here. I still enjoying talking with yall in the uk.

If you got any advice on changes I should make to my profile let me know. And if you want to chat send me a message.

Ps face pic is set to friends only. Decided to keep that private for now. "

Hi there and welcome. The forums are a great place to chat, several other Americans on there too who also enjoy chatting to us lot over here. the Lounge and Swingers Chat are the places to be. And good luck on the site

"Newbie here wanting to say this a great site. Everyone I'v chatted with has had a perfect balance of friendly and horny haha. Although not many active people in my area (suprised) are on here. I still enjoying talking with yall in the uk.

Ps face pic is set to friends only. Decided to keep that private for now.

Hi there and welcome. The forums are a great place to chat, several other Americans on there too who also enjoy chatting to us lot over here. the Lounge and Swingers Chat are the places to be. And good luck on the site "

Thanks I will check those places out =)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wow! California. I cammed with a couple from California once but I was more interested in them moving their laptop so I could see the view from their 'apartment'. I was more interested in down town where ever it was (Culver City, I think) than them shagging.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Hi and welcome

"Wow! California. I cammed with a couple from California once but I was more interested in them moving their laptop so I could see the view from their 'apartment'. I was more interested in down town where ever it was (Culver City, I think) than them shagging. "

Yeah everyone is like super spread out.. like 3 hours away from me in all directions.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Ah so I find you in here

You should move over here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello from blyth

"Ah so I find you in here

You should move over here "

Hello again =)

I wish my dream is to live in the uk. Need connections to make the move =)

"Hello from blyth"

Thank, gave you a wink. Lookin good sir.

» Add a new message to this topic