FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello you sexy lot

Hello you sexy lot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gosh! That was a long seven days lol

Just thought I'd say hello and say how fab i think this site is, I discovered it by accident too! I've only been on here a week but I'm already addicted.

The one thing that that has made me chuckle on here is the impatience of new male members to get their end wet, almost borderline desperation because they've had no meet within a few weeks, maybe I'd recommend a paid service for their needs lol. I'm loving this place though! I've chatted to a few people, seen pictures of some of the sexiest women that are local to me and there's always that chance that i could has a passionate encounter with one of them. The only thing that's annoying me slightly is the fact my "looked at me" list is full of gay men lol, did i miss something in the settings?.

My names James by the way, I chose museman as my username because i have a passion for the band, any musers out there? I'm only sharing pics privately at the moment as i don't want everybody i know... To know lol but hopefully this will change soon as i really like this place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

You'll find that men are looking because until they open your profile they won't know if you are straight/bi/curious. A lot of fems and couples have their settings on stealth mode so lots will look but you won't know about it op, it saves them receiving the 'I see you looked at my profile.........' messages. Also you've no avatar pic so many won't even look, it's rodent have to be a face pic op. Best of luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hullo. Best of luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think I'll pluck up the courage to show my boat race soon lol

» Add a new message to this topic