FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > FMF threesome

FMF threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious_couple_2015 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

After a bit of a break we are back on the search for a lovely lady for either Mr Curious to play with whilst I watch or possibly share him in a FMF - I am completely straight hence the FMF and not FFM Haven't had any luck from status updates or searches I know single ladies who play with married men are elusive. So it might be a long shot but worth a go right?!

Mrs Curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From our experience finding single fems to meet off here is difficult at best nigh impossible. We have had occasional success but the amount of fakes and bullshit we had to ensure to get there was incomparable. We think you have more chance trying your luck at a club, at least that way U can see with ur own eyes what's in front of you

North West

Thanks for replying - we've only met one single female from here and had a ball at least her and Mr Curious did!

We're thinking of going to clubs again but the single female and couples nights never seem to be on nights we are child free! Never been to a mixed night and the thought of single males wandering round puts me off a bit!

By *estsideukMan  over a year ago

Hatfield area

I'd agree - no luck to date arranging with my friend, though when she msgd using her females account, got a little further. Only times its happened has been at a club - and even then with a friend we already knew.

That said.. we both agreed it was worth persevering!

"After a bit of a break we are back on the search for a lovely lady for either Mr Curious to play with whilst I watch or possibly share him in a FMF - I am completely straight hence the FMF and not FFM Haven't had any luck from status updates or searches I know single ladies who play with married men are elusive. So it might be a long shot but worth a go right?!

Mrs Curious "

Sounds a bit boring to be honest. I'd rather play with a guy one on one than have his wife watching. If I want to be watched by random people old rather just go to a club.

North West

Mr Curious playing alone isn't out of the question and the me watching isn't set in stone

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I play as a single female but I'm not into FMF

"I play as a single female but I'm not into FMF "

Yes but enticing U out of ur favourite club is the hard part !

By *rmrsgyCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

"I play as a single female but I'm not into FMF "

Your just who we thought of kez but you like playing ffm

By *rmrsgyCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

"I play as a single female but I'm not into FMF

Yes but enticing U out of ur favourite club is the hard part ! "

Isn't it easier to go to la charmbre to meet her,it's not like unicorns are everywhere

"Mr Curious playing alone isn't out of the question and the me watching isn't set in stone"

I would suggest making your own profiles, im more likely to talk to a guy on a single profile than a couples profile.

North West

"Mr Curious playing alone isn't out of the question and the me watching isn't set in stone

I would suggest making your own profiles, im more likely to talk to a guy on a single profile than a couples profile."

We have thought about it but decided against it because of the males to females ratio which is already skewed. Something for us to look at again perhaps

Hi there, just a thought, but could it be that because the lady is straight..(and thank you for being honest), it has put single ladies off. And that you're bi selfish?...nothing wrong with that...but may be a contributing factor?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't get together with a couple unless the lady was bi as I like to play with women to. So yes as someone has already mentioned it sounds a bit boring. I prefer 3 way mutual fun

Good luck though OP

North West

"Hi there, just a thought, but could it be that because the lady is straight..(and thank you for being honest), it has put single ladies off. And that you're bi selfish?...nothing wrong with that...but may be a contributing factor?"

Possibly, if I'm honest I've never thought about being with a women. We are relatively new and exploring. Again I wouldn't rule it out but it's not something I have fantasised about. I would known where to start!

North West

Damn auto correct - should have been wouldn't know where to start!!

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"I play as a single female but I'm not into FMF

Yes but enticing U out of ur favourite club is the hard part ! "

. I'll make it worth the trip

"After a bit of a break we are back on the search for a lovely lady for either Mr Curious to play with whilst I watch or possibly share him in a FMF - I am completely straight hence the FMF and not FFM Haven't had any luck from status updates or searches I know single ladies who play with married men are elusive. So it might be a long shot but worth a go right?!

Mrs Curious "

Happy to help if you dont mind the drive and are ok being filmed

» Add a new message to this topic