FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Club visit

Club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if any ladies fancied going to a club/ party with me from the Skegness area? I'll drive no fees just fun thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If only it was that simple

"If only it was that simple "
i know it's a bloody nightmare trying to get a single or couple for that matter to get someone to come with you.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Why not go on your own?

"If only it was that simple i know it's a bloody nightmare trying to get a single or couple for that matter to get someone to come with you. "

That's the point though, most people go to clubs to meet people, why would a stranger or strangers want to go to a club with you

"If only it was that simple i know it's a bloody nightmare trying to get a single or couple for that matter to get someone to come with you.

That's the point though, most people go to clubs to meet people, why would a stranger or strangers want to go to a club with you "

thats a good point I've never thought of it like that I just thought there might be someone out there that's in the same boat as me and would like some company the first time they went

"Why not go on your own?"
im a bit shy to be honest and would possibly be more comfy with someone with me xx

"Why not go on your own?im a bit shy to be honest and would possibly be more comfy with someone with me xx"

However in a club it coukd be ackward is the person who you went with, and didn't know properly, got chatting to others and perhaps even went off with someone for some fun. Then the result would be the same, you would be on your own anyways?

"Why not go on your own?im a bit shy to be honest and would possibly be more comfy with someone with me xx

However in a club it coukd be ackward is the person who you went with, and didn't know properly, got chatting to others and perhaps even went off with someone for some fun. Then the result would be the same, you would be on your own anyways?"

yeah that's true as well. God I didn't think it would be so bloody hard to just meet someone to go to a club and have some fun with. Thanks for your comment though xx

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Man up and go on your own! If you wait for a lady to offer to 'accompany' you, you will be waiting for a long time!

"Man up and go on your own! If you wait for a lady to offer to 'accompany' you, you will be waiting for a long time! "
ok missy Lou I will lol cheeky minx xx

» Add a new message to this topic