FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not having much success.

Not having much success.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

Here we go with another "not going great...what's wrong" post but genuinely would like to know how I could improve my profile.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To me the profile wording reads ok, maybe more about what your looking for but not too much as it would be too long. The reason for not accommodating maybe shorten it, its a Bit long winded.

Pics, do you need so many cock pics, just a thought, I get turned off by them myself, others like them but maybe only 1 in public?

Good luck though

Put your cock away

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm another lady that's not interested in a profile with public cock pics on display.

I also personally don't really understand your reason for not accommodating, yes you're entitled to want to keep this lifestyle private, but I find it a bit of a contradiction when your face pics are on display.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your insights on my profile. I have now hid the cock pictures and I will look to reword my profile. I can see what you mean about the contradictions, especially as I have face shots. However it's not so much myself, as a person I am guarding, but my desire to keep my home out of the proceedings. If and when I feel comfortable with inviting people will co e further down he line.

but thank you for all the advice so far and any more would be appreciated.

"Thank you for your insights on my profile. I have now hid the cock pictures and I will look to reword my profile. I can see what you mean about the contradictions, especially as I have face shots. However it's not so much myself, as a person I am guarding, but my desire to keep my home out of the proceedings. If and when I feel comfortable with inviting people will co e further down he line.

but thank you for all the advice so far and any more would be appreciated."

"Control issues regarding personal space" sounds a bit psycho to me. You are alright invading some one else's house but not your own?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My advice is to wait until you have lots of advice and then pick and choose the most appropriate for you. Public cock pics though appear to be general frowned upon by ladies and laughed at by men like me, so that's probably the right thing to do. Pics are good - get lots more up, wording is good except for the accommodation para. I would change that. Something like 'it's incredibly hypocritical as I'm a fantastic guest, but I don't like people in my house so I don't accommodate - sorry, but I've had too many pairs of pants stolen'

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are loads of threads offering generic profile advice in the archives.. Have fun reading

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi all.

Here we go with another "not going great...what's wrong" post but genuinely would like to know how I could improve my profile.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks."

I don't see too much wrong with your profile or pics, but the not accommodating is a problem for some, but do understand your reasons, as we don't accommodate either.

By *regg hornMan  over a year ago

longfield

ur not alone most women on here get bombasted with messages which goes to their heads ( women i wouldnt take a 2nd look at think they are special ) truth is the women are just perceived as something to dick once as tbh would u really trust a woman advertising on a sex site for cock lol ? , best u try tinder mate its easier

"ur not alone most women on here get bombasted with messages which goes to their heads ( women i wouldnt take a 2nd look at think they are special ) truth is the women are just perceived as something to dick once as tbh would u really trust a woman advertising on a sex site for cock lol ? , best u try tinder mate its easier "

Wow, someone has a ber in their bonnet by the sounds of it.

"ur not alone most women on here get bombasted with messages which goes to their heads ( women i wouldnt take a 2nd look at think they are special ) truth is the women are just perceived as something to dick once as tbh would u really trust a woman advertising on a sex site for cock lol ? , best u try tinder mate its easier

Wow, someone has a ber in their bonnet by the sounds of it. "

He's a very valid and widely accepted point tbh. One that many a wise and astute woman would note and not sneer at. Tinder does have much less over inflated women egos on it. Try Badoo too. Here its okay for a couple good ones if your luck enough but takes a lot of time ing and drinking gallons of coffee....I know the best coffee house around ...??

"ur not alone most women on here get bombasted with messages which goes to their heads ( women i wouldnt take a 2nd look at think they are special ) truth is the women are just perceived as something to dick once as tbh would u really trust a woman advertising on a sex site for cock lol ? , best u try tinder mate its easier

He's a very valid and widely accepted point tbh. One that many a wise and astute woman would note and not sneer at. Tinder does have much less over inflated women egos on it. Try Badoo too. Here its okay for a couple good ones if your luck enough but takes a lot of time ing and drinking gallons of coffee....I know the best coffee house around ...??"

Whilst in some respects I agree the way it was put was not particularly nice in my opinion. I have done nothing to make myself untrustworthy but being on here, neither have a lot of women, neither do I think I'm special.

Btw I love coffee, I will drink as many gallons as I need to meet a decent woman

I am in the same boat as this guy? Sending a few messages, rewording the profile? Is that a good idea? Any tips out there?

Maybe I should put up a cock pic.....

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I am in the same boat as this guy? Sending a few messages, rewording the profile? Is that a good idea? Any tips out there?

Maybe I should put up a cock pic....."

You'd be better off starting your own thread (after reading the many many similar threads) rather than hi-jacking this one.

"

He's a very valid and widely accepted point tbh. One that many a wise and astute woman would note and not sneer at. Tinder does have much less over inflated women egos on it. Try Badoo too. Here its okay for a couple good ones if your luck enough but takes a lot of time ing and drinking gallons of coffee....I know the best coffee house around ...??

Whilst in some respects I agree the way it was put was not particularly nice in my opinion. I have done nothing to make myself untrustworthy but being on here, neither have a lot of women, neither do I think I'm special.

Btw I love coffee, I will drink as many gallons as I need to meet a decent woman "

It's not a trust issue but one of respect. We're all here for one thing in various guises but that is often overlooked..... also tb blunt it's a woman's world on here with 1000 to 1 ratio.

I was very interested to faced with a fab advertising speak as I went to hide my post for a while....It screamed warnings at me if I deleted I'd loose all my veris (so what there's more out there...its just a coffee away) and then they gave me the "you'll only return inside a few months as 50% of them do" lol

Must be loosing revenue with the single men who leave.

seriously though....lowered your expectations. ..target others....and have fun. This isn't the place to hold out unless you're a ........coffee guzzler

Patience is the key lol

"Patience is the key lol"

I concur!!!!

Just read your (presumably reworked) profile.

Nowt wrong with it. Just be yourself and enjoy

"To me the profile wording reads ok, maybe more about what your looking for but not too much as it would be too long. The reason for not accommodating maybe shorten it, its a Bit long winded.

Pics, do you need so many cock pics, just a thought, I get turned off by them myself, others like them but maybe only 1 in public?

Good luck though"

Agree with this lady. I know what a dick looks like so it never impresses me when I see cock all over a profile. Better to set it as private and send if a lady asks for it. Accommodating helps but not essential for some women I'm sure. Good luck OP

"ur not alone most women on here get bombasted with messages which goes to their heads ( women i wouldnt take a 2nd look at think they are special ) truth is the women are just perceived as something to dick once as tbh would u really trust a woman advertising on a sex site for cock lol ? , best u try tinder mate its easier "

Best we don't trust you! Best we steer clear of you then after all you're on here advertising yourself as after pussy. Clearly you have issues on here. Having standards as to what/who goes into our bodies, doesn't mean us women are arrogent or letting it all go to our heads. Those sites you mentioned are nothing more then glorious sex sites. Well guys lie on there asking for eelationships but really want a leg over. Least on this site everyone is honest with their intentions!

Yet you are on here as well presumably looking to meet women? I'm not looking for a cock anyway, much prefer to meet a nice guy. Any woman looking for a cock would be better off with a dildo, she can choose the size and they don't have attitudes

Best we don't trust you! Best we steer clear of you then after all you're on here advertising yourself as after pussy. Clearly you have issues on here. Having standards as to what/who goes into our bodies, doesn't mean us women are arrogent or letting it all go to our heads. Those sites you mentioned are nothing more then glorious sex sites. Well guys lie on there asking for eelationships but really want a leg over. Least on this site everyone is honest with their intentions! "

Yet you are on here as well presumably looking to meet women? I'm not looking for a cock anyway, much prefer to meet a nice guy. Any woman looking for a cock would be better off with a dildo, she can choose the size and they don't have attitudes "

Lmao, my vibrators are definitely better than some men

Yet you are on here as well presumably looking to meet women? I'm not looking for a cock anyway, much prefer to meet a nice guy. Any woman looking for a cock would be better off with a dildo, she can choose the size and they don't have attitudes

Lmao, my vibrators are definitely better than some men "

I do my best with what I was blessed with.lol

Lmao, my vibrators are definitely better than some men

I do my best with what I was blessed with.lol"

And I'm sure you do it very Well Debbie

» Add a new message to this topic