FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Where am i going wrong

Where am i going wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been on here a few weeks now and finding it hard to get messages ?!? Im polite and well mannered can someone tell me where im going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Most people go straight to the profile to decide whether to reply or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As Gordon has said most people read the profile before the messages. Are you selling yourself, would you reply to your profile? For me all cock pics is a massive turnoff, no idea what your looking for, I wouldn't reply if you were to, or could, message me

Being a single guy without verifications does not help. I will suggest you go to a few parties, make sure you fuck to impress and explain to people you meet there especially the host that you would appreciate a verification. Walla problem solved

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

You have been here 2 weeks as a single guy you are going to need some patience. as shah would say.

Cock profile pic would put me off, I wouldn't even look at the profile as there's usually more cock pics on it and not much else..............yep, there you go!

Off putting profile pic, off putting name, nothing in your profile says anything about you or what you're looking for and there are yet more cock pics. I've gone cock blind

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ive been on here a few weeks now and finding it hard to get messages ?!? Im polite and well mannered can someone tell me where im going wrong"

Too many cock pics.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ive been on here a few weeks now and finding it hard to get messages ?!? Im polite and well mannered can someone tell me where im going wrong"

This is where you're going wrong...."Hi there fellow swingers im new to all this so go easy.. Not sure wot im lookin for yet so lets just start with a chat and just go with the flow .. Looking to meet females and couples, so if you like what you see and wanna know more..."

If you don't know what you're looking for, how can you expect people to know if you're what they want? They can't, can that? Which is why you're not getting messages.

Lots of cock photos. So when you say "if you like what you see...." Well, they obviously don't, do they? Otherwise they'd message.

Put more effort in. Do this by doing a forum search for 'profile advice'. Take your time to write the best profile you can.

Trust me when I say for single guys getting a meet is like finding a needle in a hay stack just gotta be patient

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Cock pic overload...is that all you have to offer? Its not all ladies are interested in you know

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

What everyone else has said, particularly the username and pics.

Wow.

Cock photos are off putting, no profile & your username's genuinely one of the most off putting usernames I've seen on here.

5 cock pics... i didnt read any further

By *hiskey and WineCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

User name makes me cringe:-/ xx

By *haring is caringCouple  over a year ago

on the beach….

No sky remote?

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Off putting profile pic, off putting name, nothing in your profile says anything about you or what you're looking for and there are yet more cock pics. I've gone cock blind "

I eagerly await the new improved profile

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

From your pics you don't appear to have any other body parts... so you must just be a cock.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Wouldn't,t read your profile after even just looking at the profile cock picture.

We are like a lot of couples on here, looking for other couples. So for us to be slightly interested your opening message needs to be good and intriguing.

First thing to put us off, your profile name.

Next your profile picture a picture of a cock, if that's all a couple or a lady wants there's some really big and fantastic looking ones on here.

Then your public pictures, all pretty much the same cock.

Now your profile text, no one is going to risk wasting time chatting to mr confused, say a bit about yourself what you want.

We chat to quite a few single guys, all have a face picture on there profiles and have something interesting to say.

» Add a new message to this topic