FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > For my man

For my man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lwayssready OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hi,

My guy is traveling alone to London this time and will be around for a couple of days. I want to get him hooked while he is there as then I also get to do the same here So kind of my vested interest. hehe

He is a charming man, kinky lawyer and a world traveler. Endowed with what I think the thickest cock you could come across. If you like it big you got to give it a try. He will be staying at a good hotel in Central London and can meet in evenings after work.

If any of you girls like the idea and him then I can connect you with him. He is unaware of this so hopefully someone will help me surprise him.

Cheers

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

My guy is traveling alone to London this time and will be around for a couple of days. I want to get him hooked while he is there as then I also get to do the same here So kind of my vested interest. hehe

He is a charming man, kinky lawyer and a world traveler. Endowed with what I think the thickest cock you could come across. If you like it big you got to give it a try. He will be staying at a good hotel in Central London and can meet in evenings after work.

If any of you girls like the idea and him then I can connect you with him. He is unaware of this so hopefully someone will help me surprise him.

Cheers

S"

From your profile text, he is aware of this or at the very least he is appealing for interest while in London.

1, 2, 3.......... FAKE

London

I had changed the profile as he will be using when in London. He isnt aware that I am trying to fix a meet for him

if anyone responds to you ,surely then he'll be aware as i would assume he'd see the messages?

"I had changed the profile as he will be using when in London. He isnt aware that I am trying to fix a meet for him "

You have indeed changed the text on the profile. It stated explicitly that he was writing that he would be in London. Now it states that the guy will be in London.

I am not suggesting that anything is amiss, just that accuracy and honesty are important traits.

I really don't see, either, why you would want to keep your wish a secret from your partner. He can, of course, access the profile. It seems very odd but wish you well in your strange endeavour.

London

I did change as it was causing confusion. It wont entirely be a surprise that someone would walk in to his room. As I said if I find someone will connect her to him and then they can plan.

London

Aanna I am not very proficient with the forum so msged you privately by mistake instead of on the post.

Would it not be easier for him to have a separate profile for lone meets? Good luck anyway

London

Had thought so but since this was verified I thought would be more reliable to find someone. Seems I was wrong.

"Had thought so but since this was verified I thought would be more reliable to find someone. Seems I was wrong."

Some people on here can be a little suspicious of the male only meeting on a couples profile. You could always start a single one and maybe ask the couple who verified you to verify that one, its only to say you are who you say you are.

London

Thanks for the suggestion. Will do that.

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

more fishy than a tin of tuna

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Had thought so but since this was verified I thought would be more reliable to find someone. Seems I was wrong.

Some people on here can be a little suspicious of the male only meeting on a couples profile. You could always start a single one and maybe ask the couple who verified you to verify that one, its only to say you are who you say you are."

Particularly as you are not photo verified and your one verification is hidden so we can not see if the profile that verified you is real. That would instantly make me suspicious. If I were interested in something like this then I would have to speak to the female half of the couple first to make sure it wasn't sneaky way of a guy trying to get a meet.

Someone tried something similar once - he was trying to act as the contact between us and another couple but didn't realise that we were actually speaking with the other couple and he was saying different things to each of us. To them he said that only I (R) wanted to meet them and to us he said that they only wanted to meet me. Basically we figured out he was trying to get me on my own with him - scary stuff! That's why I'd always check with people what's going on!!

"Had thought so but since this was verified I thought would be more reliable to find someone. Seems I was wrong.

Some people on here can be a little suspicious of the male only meeting on a couples profile. You could always start a single one and maybe ask the couple who verified you to verify that one, its only to say you are who you say you are.

Particularly as you are not photo verified and your one verification is hidden so we can not see if the profile that verified you is real. That would instantly make me suspicious. If I were interested in something like this then I would have to speak to the female half of the couple first to make sure it wasn't sneaky way of a guy trying to get a meet.

Someone tried something similar once - he was trying to act as the contact between us and another couple but didn't realise that we were actually speaking with the other couple and he was saying different things to each of us. To them he said that only I (R) wanted to meet them and to us he said that they only wanted to meet me. Basically we figured out he was trying to get me on my own with him - scary stuff! That's why I'd always check with people what's going on!!"

Funny, their veri wasn't hidden earlier.

London

If there will be anyone interested I can speak on phone to verify. The verification is not hidden. Shall check in case I did something by mistake. Please don't kill my effort by calling it fake.

"If there will be anyone interested I can speak on phone to verify. The verification is not hidden. Shall check in case I did something by mistake. Please don't kill my effort by calling it fake. "

Maybe the couple left the site hun therefore its gone?

We would class you as a fake profile and a single man chancing his luck,some are more gullible

Your one veri is hidden ,so are our three but we will show them to anyone that asks.

Nothing worse than a man trying to engineer a meet in this way hoping for a gullible woman to reel in

London

I wrote before too I am not too proficient with the site and all things tech. I understand the concern but when I am ready to verify to the interested one it shouldn't be an issue. Somehow it all seems to be a big mistake to have written on the forum.

"I wrote before too I am not too proficient with the site and all things tech. I understand the concern but when I am ready to verify to the interested one it shouldn't be an issue. Somehow it all seems to be a big mistake to have written on the forum. "

Just gets fishier. Better to be up front with your partner and the site, surely.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You're here as a couple - usually, on a couples profile, and there are thread comments to back up my point of view, there tends to be more photos of lady last than the man. The lasy photos tend to be bum and tits, not partially erased face, it's often single men profiles that show off their cock. Yes, you have a showing verification from a well verified couple. You've been here 2 months but your profile only speaks about wanting to meet in a London hotel for him only. I would expect there to be more in the profile about what you both want.

With all due respect, something doesn't feel right to me. I've been here 3 years and seen 1000's of profiles so I trust my first instinct. I hope I'm wrong.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can't spell 'lady'

» Add a new message to this topic