FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > help needed

help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone as you can see I'm not new on here ive been a member for some time but it seems I'm getting nowhere could you please have a look at my profile and advise me on what you think maybe wrong with it and how to rectify

thank you very much every one xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

You could try dividing up your text into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

I'd lose the petulant status message too.

You seem to be doing well enough by your verifications so don't quite see your problem

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photos are off putting to me, not a fan of action shots and looking at past meets but I'm sure they will appeal to others.

Yeah definitely get new pics

Sorry, but the photos are a massive turn off, I'm sure most women don't want to see another woman sucking you off or a close up of their tits or pussy, its a mans profile, should show the guy. Also seems a little negative banging on about time wasters and mentioning your age twice but you're getting meets so it works for you. Good luck

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"hi everyone as you can see I'm not new on here ive been a member for some time but it seems I'm getting nowhere could you please have a look at my profile and advise me on what you think maybe wrong with it and how to rectify

thank you very much every one xx"

Getting nowhere? ...you have had ten meets, three this year with single woman, there are thousands of blokes on this site I bet would like to get nowhere like that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many thanks guys much appreciate the help ok so the pictures are off putting not a problem they have gone

Some times you need a little help xx

» Add a new message to this topic