FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Clearly something is wrong

Clearly something is wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all ,

I have been on here since August and have only met 1 person and chatted to a couple. I still can't help thinking I missing something . Some would say my profile is generic and others im not their type/ugly/ fat whatever but is it all really that bad. Don't get me wrong I don't expect women to be throwing themselves at me with the man /woman ratio being not in my favour but surely it's not all that bad .

Some tips and advice would be great as I'm starting to wonder if there is any hope for me .

Thanks in advance

Andy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find a buddy and go to a social or two things are always better in colour hd man

Remember fab is saturated with men, patience is the key lol.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I can't see anything obviously 'wrong'. The profile looks good really.

I would get rid of the paragraph about Brad Pitt and imperfections, like you say, we all have them.

Also the legal warning is pointless.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Find a buddy and go to a social or two things are always better in colour hd man

"

He's right, and this one's a smart guy

Thanks for the replies so far think some of it is just high expectations but like anyone we always want the best .

Would love to attend a social or a club night but is a scary thought and fitting it in around my shifts never seems to work .

Made a little tweak hopefully that sorted it.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"Remember fab is saturated with men, patience is the key lol."

It doesn't matter how many times I report Shag to admin, they won't stop him writing this lol

Hey he is alright , he has a wash board for a stomach mine is protected slightly .

"Remember fab is saturated with men, patience is the key lol.

It doesn't matter how many times I report Shag to admin, they won't stop him writing this lol "

lol yes, that is cos it is right. I recon patience is the most used word on fab

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

It doesn't matter how many times I report Shag to admin, they won't stop him writing this lol lol yes, that is cos it is right. I recon patience is the most used word on fab "

"Hey he is alright , he has a wash board for a stomach mine is protected slightly ."
Yes ty. I sometimes do my washing on it, joke lol, you got a good one to.

I liked your profile and pics xxx

"I liked your profile and pics xxx"

Thanks nice to know it's not far off X

Maybe it's the message I'm

Sending that puts people off ?? Or the fact one min I'm in Cheshire the next Lincoln ???

Cheers shag still needs work .

Hmm, just my point of view I think your pics are not great, your description sounds good. Maybe you could inject a little humour to stand out.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Find a buddy and go to a social or two things are always better in colour hd man

He's right, and this one's a smart guy "

Or go to a social on your own

Hi and enjoy swinging.

You will find your feet again.

Happy swinging

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

I would say go to a club or a social and once you're there, as hard as it may be, be prepared to put yourself out there and chat to people. It's a great way to meet people and build your verifications x

"Hmm, just my point of view I think your pics are not great, your description sounds good. Maybe you could inject a little humour to stand out.

"

I have face pics for friends only and for when I message . Due to my job I need to be a bit careful .

By *anie1000Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

It doesn't matter how many times I report Shag to admin, they won't stop him writing this lol lol yes, that is cos it is right. I recon patience is the most used word on fab

"

Nah I reckon its "genuine "

"Hello all ,

I have been on here since August and have only met 1 person and chatted to a couple. I still can't help thinking I missing something . Some would say my profile is generic and others im not their type/ugly/ fat whatever but is it all really that bad. Don't get me wrong I don't expect women to be throwing themselves at me with the man /woman ratio being not in my favour but surely it's not all that bad .

Some tips and advice would be great as I'm starting to wonder if there is any hope for me .

Thanks in advance

Andy x"

hey don't waste your money in a club just send well thought out messages based on woman or couples profile and always send a face pic ,change your pics oh and smile ,a bit of humour doesn't go a miss

Maybe a reality check. How many sexual adventures has the rest of your life generated since August. If loads, probably stick to that. If not then did you think £5 a month and lost of emails was going to transform your sex life in a few months? If that was true this would either be the worlds best secret or would have a million more members!

This is just a resource. It brings together a lot of people, some of whom are looking to meet and swing. How you use that resource is the key but what you've now realised is that it then takes a lot more than what most people, including you, have done. People of this site are having meets. But if you keep doing what you're doing you'll keep getting what you've got.

Bx

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It doesn't matter how many times I report Shag to admin, they won't stop him writing this lol lol yes, that is cos it is right. I recon patience is the most used word on fab

Nah I reckon its "genuine "

"

Oh it's definitely "genuine"...overused and totally meaningless

"Maybe a reality check. How many sexual adventures has the rest of your life generated since August. If loads, probably stick to that. If not then did you think £5 a month and lost of emails was going to transform your sex life in a few months? If that was true this would either be the worlds best secret or would have a million more members!

This is just a resource. It brings together a lot of people, some of whom are looking to meet and swing. How you use that resource is the key but what you've now realised is that it then takes a lot more than what most people, including you, have done. People of this site are having meets. But if you keep doing what you're doing you'll keep getting what you've got.

Bx"

I totally understand what your saying and believe I'm not that naive to think I will be slagging every night . Im far more of a realist as I get older . I see the scene is a close knit group built in friendships and trust . It has to be by the nature of it .

The meetings/clubs/socials make it difficult with work and my shifts as weekends are a right off for me. Also think the forum is a must , need to chat more on here so people see a personality and not just a face .

Again thanks for all the tips and to be honest it's nice to just talk .

» Add a new message to this topic