FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Starting off

Starting off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new to all this. Sent a few messages and not had much back. Is it best to cut you the chase or show respect and manners as I've been doing? Quite confused.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Hi and welcome

Respect and manners win in the end. Men vastly outnumber anyone else so you've a lot of competition

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kinky-minx is correct.

You haven't asked for a profile critique....so I won't try and give one...but it is your showroom/advert....so maybe you should do a self appraisal of it?

"Kinky-minx is correct.

You haven't asked for a profile critique....so I won't try and give one...but it is your showroom/advert....so maybe you should do a self appraisal of it?"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies and nice to meet you. I'm open to feedback, good or bad. You put yourself out there so expect it I guess.

Perhaps I'll be a bit more forthright with my desires etc rather than sitting on the fence

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Aya! Welcome! The key is a great mix of the following:

You MUST stand out. The best way to do this is write great messages.

You MUST NOT let women know that you see them as sexual 'objects' at the start. Be patient!

You MUST NOT show any sign of desperation. Befriend them and pull away slowly. Let the woman do the pulling, if she is interested. Make a move only when she gives hints that she wants you.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Oh! And to answer your question, respect and manners always win.

Be prepared to accept rejection. It gets to everyone at some point.

Remember, the ratio is something like 50:1. The beauty is though, that a massive number of men send mindless messages. Take advantage of that to make yourself stand out!

"Thanks for the replies and nice to meet you. I'm open to feedback, good or bad. You put yourself out there so expect it I guess.

Perhaps I'll be a bit more forthright with my desires etc rather than sitting on the fence "

Write a profile which sells yourself and shows the most important part of you - your personality.

» Add a new message to this topic