FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > morning

morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The donkey says to the chicken 'fancy a walk through the woods today?'

Chicken replies 'yeah why not farmer is inside with his wife'

So the two bounce off down the field talking about sports and the weather what the farmer does and doesn't do and how they both like his wife.

Suddenly the chicken hears a loud bang looks round and sees the donkey has fallen down a hole he shout up

' chicken I've fallen I reckon you could pull me out'

'how I'm only little' replies the chicken,

'farmer has a bmw land rover, tie a rope to the bumper throw the other end down to me and pull me up'.

So the chicken goes and finds the land rover and does has the donkey says and before you know it, chicken pulls the donkey out and there walking back to the farm happy and talking about the trip donkey just had falling down the hole.

Its a week later and the chicken says to the donkey

' lets go for a walk I enjoyed it last week'

'yeah why not' the donkey replies.

So they march off down the field talking about food and the other animals. This time donkey hears the loud bang and giggling

'donkey I've fallen this week lol , do what I did and get me out of here please' , donkey smiles and says

'no worries I will get you out in no time' , the donkey steps over the hole an flops his cock down the whole and tells the chicken 'climb up don't need the land rover today' chicken climbs to safety and thanks donkey at the top and they both walk back to the farm agreeing to walk another way next time.

The moral of my story is when your hung like a donkey you don't need a bmw to pull a chick

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"The donkey says to the chicken 'fancy a walk through the woods today?'

Chicken replies 'yeah why not farmer is inside with his wife'

So the two bounce off down the field talking about sports and the weather what the farmer does and doesn't do and how they both like his wife.

Suddenly the chicken hears a loud bang looks round and sees the donkey has fallen down a hole he shout up

' chicken I've fallen I reckon you could pull me out'

'how I'm only little' replies the chicken,

'farmer has a bmw land rover, tie a rope to the bumper throw the other end down to me and pull me up'.

So the chicken goes and finds the land rover and does has the donkey says and before you know it, chicken pulls the donkey out and there walking back to the farm happy and talking about the trip donkey just had falling down the hole.

Its a week later and the chicken says to the donkey

' lets go for a walk I enjoyed it last week'

'yeah why not' the donkey replies.

So they march off down the field talking about food and the other animals. This time donkey hears the loud bang and giggling

'donkey I've fallen this week lol , do what I did and get me out of here please' , donkey smiles and says

'no worries I will get you out in no time' , the donkey steps over the hole an flops his cock down the whole and tells the chicken 'climb up don't need the land rover today' chicken climbs to safety and thanks donkey at the top and they both walk back to the farm agreeing to walk another way next time.

The moral of my story is when your hung like a donkey you don't need a bmw to pull a chick "

Good one mate.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

» Add a new message to this topic