FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Give me your worse (and best)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not good I'm afraid. You haven't spelt your town correctly. The profile text is very generic and shows no individual personality. You have cock pics and one showing you nuts deep in a friend.

Off putting pics. Personally don't want to see a single guys profile with him shagging a previous meet or cock pics but its your profile hun, put what pics you like on it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you really appreciate your feedback, does anyone else find my pics off putting. I must admit I hadn't considered posting a picture with a play mate would be distracting.

"Thank you really appreciate your feedback, does anyone else find my pics off putting. I must admit I hadn't considered posting a picture with a play mate would be distracting."

Not sure why you are worried as you have lots of verifications but we would not meet you as your pictures are off putting. We don't want to see cocks.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Thank you really appreciate your feedback, does anyone else find my pics off putting. I must admit I hadn't considered posting a picture with a play mate would be distracting."

Yep, I sure do

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Pics very off putting for me too. Plus the fact that you are 'straight' but have verifications from 3 men would put me off (wouldn't bother some tho)

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Yep pics very off putting

» Add a new message to this topic