FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New guy

New guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New guy on the site , not much is happening so thought I'd say hello to everyone in the hope that people may take a chance and see I'm really a nice genuine guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

New?? You've been here over a year!!

True but only just started to use the site really in the last month or so

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"True but only just started to use the site really in the last month or so"

I make a new 1 then and deactivate this 1 x

Really do you think I should? Why? I really am just trying to come across as a nice guy

Ok...without wanting to sound harsh you actually have:

No pictures. A one line profile that says nothing. You cannot accommodate (normal assumption will be that you are married).

It has been said many, many times on hundreds of similar threads (look and read them). Your profile is your "shop window", your advert, your first point of contact as those you message will look at it before they even consider answering.

The complete lack of effort you have shown, quite frankly, does not deserve any replies. Will you put more effort into your meets should any occur?

Would you reply to such a profile unless you were completely desperate? Given the ratio of men/women on here do you think there are ANY desperate women on here?

As I said, sorry to seem harsh and to point out the obvious...but someone has to do.

The problem here begins and ends with you, your profile and your expectations. You cannot change the site, other people or the way things work. You can change you and your profile....so go and do it!

No not at all harsh - I thank you for your time on replying hopefully give me a few guidelines

No worries. Look on other similar threads. Look at successful profiles. Act on it.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Ok...without wanting to sound harsh you actually have:

No pictures. A one line profile that says nothing. You cannot accommodate (normal assumption will be that you are married).

It has been said many, many times on hundreds of similar threads (look and read them). Your profile is your "shop window", your advert, your first point of contact as those you message will look at it before they even consider answering.

The complete lack of effort you have shown, quite frankly, does not deserve any replies. Will you put more effort into your meets should any occur?

Would you reply to such a profile unless you were completely desperate? Given the ratio of men/women on here do you think there are ANY desperate women on here?

As I said, sorry to seem harsh and to point out the obvious...but someone has to do.

The problem here begins and ends with you, your profile and your expectations. You cannot change the site, other people or the way things work. You can change you and your profile....so go and do it!"

Not harsh at all....just very true

Hi, to all the sexy ladies !!

No pics is an instant click of the page for me.. would you really meet a 99 yr old? You cant accom usually means ur cheating if not maybe explain why you cant and most important there are 1000s of single guys and your not going to appeal to everyone

Good luck

Surely not being able to accommodate can also mean not convenient eg housemate who doesnt want strange people in and it the house

Feel a bit misunderstood here, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself , didn't want to get branded a cheat (which I'm not) but I'll take all your advice on board, ps not after meeting hundreds of people, just wanna chat and see what happens

» Add a new message to this topic