FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First profile, maybe need some tips, no sucess

First profile, maybe need some tips, no sucess

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, everyone thanks for reading. Needing a little advice as not getting much out of fab at the moment. I know a lot would consider my age to be a big put off, that I cannot help and respect people's wishes but in your opinion is there anything else I could do?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello, well as you've asked many women like to see a variety of pics, including torso, fully clothed etc, not just one cock pic, unless that is all you are.

Your profile to me goes from eager to bring shy so is confusing, maybe work on that a bit.

The big no no for me though is the 420 but, there is no way I would message you at all.

There is nothing wrong with your profil mate.

Good luck

"Hey, everyone thanks for reading. Needing a little advice as not getting much out of fab at the moment. I know a lot would consider my age to be a big put off, that I cannot help and respect people's wishes but in your opinion is there anything else I could do?

Thanks in advance "

Lose the cock pic and add some more variety, torso, bum, looking smart suited/smartly dressed etc. Women are looking for way more than a cock and will probably be put off by the 1 cock pic you have, we all know guys have a cock so need to sell yourself more. Good luck

Yawn !!!!!

"Yawn !!!!!"

Are we keeping you up ? Better photos needed OP and check all the other threads about profile advice. All the best bud.

Not keeping me up but every few days it's the same old story.

Look at me - I can't get a meet so let's put my profile out there for people to see.

"Not keeping me up but every few days it's the same old story.

Look at me - I can't get a meet so let's put my profile out there for people to see.

"

Is that not the whole point of this site, to get noticed?

I suppose it is - but it's not really the right way to go about it.

But each to their own.

"I suppose it is - but it's not really the right way to go about it.

But each to their own. "

Why not?

Oh sorry. Am I not allowed an opinion?

"Oh sorry. Am I not allowed an opinion? "

Of course, just asking why you think its not a good idea that's all my lovely.

No luck for me either single males are 2nd class citizens on ere haha

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"No luck for me either single males are 2nd class citizens on ere haha"

I don't feel like a second-class citizen on here..

It's mostly down to the profile

Hi miss flame I would really like your opinion on my profile , loved yours ( all of it)

"Hey, everyone thanks for reading. Needing a little advice as not getting much out of fab at the moment. I know a lot would consider my age to be a big put off, that I cannot help and respect people's wishes but in your opinion is there anything else I could do?

Thanks in advance "

Try projecting your personality and showing what you can offer, as at the moment it is all a bit bland. One cock picture does not make for attraction, either.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Has to be what the other women say..lose the cock pic and show more of your body

The big amount of interests would put me off.

Otherwise, it's an 'ok' profile

x

Patience is the key lol

Patience is the key lol

"Patience is the key lol"

I had forgotten that.

Most guys think a pic of their cock, a wee bit saying they could lick a pussy for hours and they arent fussy about age shape or size will get them an instashag

"No luck for me either single males are 2nd class citizens on ere haha"

Are they? Or do you need to look at your approach/profile?

Right off the bat not many would be drawn in by your username and profile pic I'm sure.

After so long of no success perhaps start looking 'in house' before placing the blame on some perceived class system.

It's your ball to run with or to drop not everyone else's

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Not keeping me up but every few days it's the same old story.

"

lol I totally agree, boring

Mate try other sites or the old fashion way you can spend so much time on here getting nowhere lol. Not enough single women, too many single men. Some will say oh you get what you put in etc. You could have a really well written profile, good pics, send out good messages an still get no where...

dover

"Mate try other sites or the old fashion way you can spend so much time on here getting nowhere lol. Not enough single women, too many single men. Some will say oh you get what you put in etc. You could have a really well written profile, good pics, send out good messages an still get no where... "

A well-written profile and decent, polite, well-crafted, tailored messages, demonstrating a non-pushy attitude have all worked well for me.

"Mate try other sites or the old fashion way you can spend so much time on here getting nowhere lol. Not enough single women, too many single men. Some will say oh you get what you put in etc. You could have a really well written profile, good pics, send out good messages an still get no where...

A well-written profile and decent, polite, well-crafted, tailored messages, demonstrating a non-pushy attitude have all worked well for me."

They've worked well for the men I chat to and have met as well

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"You could have a really well written profile, good pics, send out good messages an still get no where... "

Really?

dover

"Mate try other sites or the old fashion way you can spend so much time on here getting nowhere lol. Not enough single women, too many single men. Some will say oh you get what you put in etc. You could have a really well written profile, good pics, send out good messages an still get no where...

A well-written profile and decent, polite, well-crafted, tailored messages, demonstrating a non-pushy attitude have all worked well for me.

They've worked well for the men I chat to and have met as well "

If guys are unable or unwilling to make the effort with their profiles and messages, then they will struggle on this site

Thanks a lot for the help tips and advice everyone, will upload more pics soon and 're update my profile text.

Will try include all of what everyone's suggested.

Hopefully like someone said earlier people don't think my thread was a 'look at me' kind of thing just wanted a little advice and help being new to the scene and site.

Which I think I now have found areas to improve on will work on it, thanks again everyone x

By *pl4funalwaysCouple  over a year ago

SUNDERLAND

"Mate try other sites or the old fashion way you can spend so much time on here getting nowhere lol. Not enough single women, too many single men. Some will say oh you get what you put in etc. You could have a really well written profile, good pics, send out good messages an still get no where... "
try another site .. Is this your advice to every single guy on here .

Ate you 20 or 21? Something as seemingly trivial as that inconsistency could be enough to put people off

"Oh sorry. Am I not allowed an opinion? "

It's a bit harsh to jump on the guy when he's asking for feedback though. If you've no intention of giving any why open the thread let alone comment?

I can't understand why you keep hand writing these posts, just copy and paste the same text on every thread and call it a done day?

Also... Why are you still here if you think so little of the site and keep pointing others away from it?!

Nonsense. If my dog had a face like mine I'd shave it's arse and teach it to walk backwards and im very happy here....why? I like to think it's because I talk to people like people and make a bit of effort is all. It's pretty simple..just pretend there's a real person behind the profile and just tall to them like you would anyone else. Sometimes you end up getting on and go on to have fun with them.

"Ate you 20 or 21? Something as seemingly trivial as that inconsistency could be enough to put people off"
21 in april.. Will change.. Thanks for pointing out

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It makes gibbons howl

dover

So did you really not notice any difference in interest when you used to have a decent profile?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've just read your profile and for a young guy I think you come over very well. Your pics are good but perhaps you need a few more. Maybe get yourself to an organised social or a club?

I think for many your age will be a barrier for you. Good luck though OP

» Add a new message to this topic