By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone give me some tips on profile please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Quite like the profile text but you need some pics and probably a new username

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile text is good, let down massively by the pic.

"Can anyone give me some tips on profile please"

Yes. Don't copy other people's profiles. Amongst others, there is a 30 year old lady from the USA on another site with exactly the same text.

Google is our friend.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

"Can anyone give me some tips on profile please

Yes. Don't copy other people's profiles. Amongst others, there is a 30 year old lady from the USA on another site with exactly the same text.

Google is our friend."

Busted.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Can anyone give me some tips on profile please"

Writing your own is a great start

"Can anyone give me some tips on profile please

Google is our friend.

Busted. "

OP, that leaves you with being unable to accommodate, straight with one male meeting and an odd hairy cock picture.

Sorry to be brutal and I don't want to come across as in any way nasty, but write your own profile and be honest. No one appreciates dishonesty.

Hey, it is even possible that all those other profiles out there have been copied from yours.

Haha, I googled too out of curiosity... That has to be the most copied and pasted profile text ever. I suppose it shows slightly more effort than those who just put an 'X' or 'will fill in later'.

Personally, I'm not keen on the accompanying post-urination picture (complete with wet patch) and an abundance of pubic hair but that's just my preference.

dover

"Haha, I googled too out of curiosity... That has to be the most copied and pasted profile text ever. I suppose it shows slightly more effort than those who just put an 'X' or 'will fill in later'.

Personally, I'm not keen on the accompanying post-urination picture (complete with wet patch) and an abundance of pubic hair but that's just my preference. "

I see that photo has been removed but the copied profile remains unaltered....

"Haha, I googled too out of curiosity... That has to be the most copied and pasted profile text ever. I suppose it shows slightly more effort than those who just put an 'X' or 'will fill in later'.

Personally, I'm not keen on the accompanying post-urination picture (complete with wet patch) and an abundance of pubic hair but that's just my preference.

I see that photo has been removed but the copied profile remains unaltered...."

Pic hasn't bern removed.....and the name?

It would be very hard to find anything positive about the profile.....other than the "block user" button on the left hand side?

I just read through and initially couldn't match the picture with the very good profile text. I really don't like the picture and tbh I was going to say the text seems more like someone on a dating site.

dover

"I just read through and initially couldn't match the picture with the very good profile text. I really don't like the picture and tbh I was going to say the text seems more like someone on a dating site. "

The text is copied...

Google will reveal its origin

» Add a new message to this topic