FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Non-newbies

Non-newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplorecpl25 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Someone asked me a while ago...why, since you've had this profile so long have you not got any verifications from people?? Well the truth is, we joined here whilst still using a different website then kinda forgot about this site,then came off the seen all together...then came back and apparently now look like we're fake or something.

So, if anyone is interested, we are actively looking now but unfortunately we haven't looked hard enough in the past so no verifications YET haha!!

Fingers crossed, wish us luck xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good luck. am sure you'll have no trouble, plus you got a few cubs round your way also.

i just came in to see what non-newbies was about.

manchester

Thanks for your reply. We've had a msg suggesting to delete the profile and start again...she prob has a point but we dont want to do that just yet! Hopefully this post will help and clear things up! Xx

it does seem to be more for single guys that advice, as they look like they don't meet and then tend to struggle further in getting meets, and it's hard enough for most of them on here.

if you ever felt it would help you though you could delete and still use the same user name, but everything else would be gone, friends list, pics, etc.

manchester

I think iv got it sorted! There is someone who we've had alot of contact with on here via phone calls and whatsapp (still on going) so iv asked her if she could verify us and she kindly is xx

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

If you're really bothered about veri's then get yourself down to a club, or go in the chat rooms. Tbh as a good looking couple it shouldn't matter, you'll meet who you want when you want & once you get into the 'swing of things' no pun intended then the veri's will follow. Who cares if people think you're time wasters, there's plenty that will meet you & prove them wrong, we've all got to start from the bottom with zero feedback. Don't let others put you off or suggest you start a new profile. Personally we love the fact you have no veri's & haven't played with everybody here ha ha (too many veri's put some people off!!) you'll never win.

Good luck & enjoy your journey.

"I think iv got it sorted! There is someone who we've had alot of contact with on here via phone calls and whatsapp (still on going) so iv asked her if she could verify us and she kindly is xx"

But if you haven't met that's a fake verification

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Why get a veri for the sake of a veri? You can't any longer get a phone veri as they weren't reliable. Like I said 1 veri fake or otherwise isn't going to make one iota of difference to your success on here, this would as has already been said be different if you were a single guy. Your profile is decent your pictures are good, you both look hot, just lower your standards come to Bristol & meet us we'll promise to give you a veri simples. Your return veri will give us a better chance meeting local people, it's a win win situation lol!!

manchester

Oh...i thought chatting on the phone was ok???

manchester

Thanks for you messages and advice!! We would never ask anyone to fake a verification for us,we weren't aware that talking on the phone wasnt valid...oh well, like you say tho if people like us then that wont matter! Tbh i just wanted to clear up the issue but when someone suggested making a new profile i was like...really!!! We'll keep it as it is and see what happens xx

You could always meet someone and get verified

manchester

That is the plan

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Good luck you nice couple xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Oh...i thought chatting on the phone was ok??? "

No it's not, that would be a fake veri and not a good start.

manchester

"Oh...i thought chatting on the phone was ok???

No it's not, that would be a fake veri and not a good start."

Iv learnt that now!!

» Add a new message to this topic