FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Starting conversations

Starting conversations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm really struggling to get any positive responses to my messages. I'm after some tips to break the ice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start every message with a bunch of flowers, a poem ,a cheque and a cock pic, sorted ,this sort of advice is priceless hehe sorry you will get more of this welcome and good luck

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Get your knickers off, always works for me lol

By *oss-44Man  over a year ago

Scotland,

Lol

Thanx for the tip xx

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I'm getting so fed up with guys piss poor attempts I'm thinking putting the single guy block.

"I'm getting so fed up with guys piss poor attempts I'm thinking putting the single guy block. "

Thanks for the boost!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The following tip does not come with a money back guarantee.....but it works for me:-

Read the persons profile.

Do you fit their criteria...age , what their preferences are etc.

Write a few lines including something about their profile or photos. ( not your photos are hot....you could say that without looking!. Try something like I love your photo wearing the green corset, it really shows off your curves)

Alternatively comment on something from their profile.....I notice you are a regular at xxx club.

To put it simply show that you are interested in meeting that individual and not everyone within a 25 mile radius of where you live.

That's the secret formula !!!

Apologies to all the ladies that will now be bombarded with single guys commenting on their undergarments

"The following tip does not come with a money back guarantee.....but it works for me:-

Write a few lines including something about their profile or photos. ( not your photos are hot....you could say that without looking!. Try something like I love your photo wearing the green corset, it really shows off your curves)

Alternatively comment on something from their profile.....I notice you are a regular at xxx club.

To put it simply show that you are interested in meeting that individual and not everyone within a 25 mile radius of where you live.

Apologies to all the ladies that will now be bombarded with single guys commenting on their undergarments "

We also only respond to msgs that have obviously read our profile and fit our criteria - we are more likely to meet someone that can stimulate the mind than a six pack (although that also gives extra brownie points lol)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Gizzashagyabitch"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 23/03/16 11:09:52]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am more likely to respond to a message that has some sort of plan in it. Instead of 'you look gorgeous in your pics' (so I know you haven't looked at my profile as I only have one pic there), I would be more likely to respond to 'I thought your profile was great, especially XXXX, and I would love to meet for a drink. I am in 'easily accessible area' and can meet 'times of day that I can meet'. Here is my face pic.'

Anything that includes the immortal lines 'I want to see you in a tight black dress that shows off your nipples' will result in delete without response.

Some great advice. Thanks all x

I'm having the same trouble, who knows i think its trickery to the mind they tell you no one liners if nobody is talking in the first place what do you say a real man says very little anyways they no cock pics but its not a dating site we anit looking for love and if you are on this site then your IT literate and probably smoking crack.... dont worry about breaking the ice because is no ICE to break just miserble woman

"I'm having the same trouble, who knows i think its trickery to the mind they tell you no one liners if nobody is talking in the first place what do you say a real man says very little anyways they no cock pics but its not a dating site we anit looking for love and if you are on this site then your IT literate and probably smoking crack.... dont worry about breaking the ice because is no ICE to break just miserble woman"

Sounds like you're really enjoying using this site! How's that working out for you?

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Start every message with a bunch of flowers, a poem ,a cheque and a cock pic, sorted ,this sort of advice is priceless hehe sorry you will get more of this welcome and good luck "

Cheesy chat up lines should also work. I'm no Fred Flintstone but I'll certainly make your fucking bedrock is a killer line and works 100% of the time!

Joking aside, Lizzy made sense. Read their profile, and make sure your profile aligns with theirs (so that means making some effort on your profile).

Then contact them and introduce yourself and state the obvious and see if they want to meet.

To be more effective, make sure that they are a man/woman/couple that are looking for a man/woman/couple. And even better if they have posted that they are looking to meet on xx/xx/xxxx so that you both have a goal to work to.

Just because you are both aligned, it doesn't mean they are looking to meet straight away because of commitments (work, family etc). So at least contacting a profile that is not only aligned, but is actually looking to meet in a specific date. You're likely to have more success and a talking point to reaching a common goal.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone x

Yeah mostly unwanted attention from males and make believe woman (trannies) spreading their ass cheeks and doing all kinds of weird and freaky shit the site itself is alright people are nice friendly in the chatroom for me its just breaking the ice and getting the words out towards woman in the way they would like and im finding that extremly difficult due to age possibly and not being able to accom

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Read this same thread under a different heading many times.Do what you want to your profile but remember there are thousands on here and 99 percent are complete and utter timewasters.

Sod your profiles just get out to some good clubs if you want to meet and bypass the bullshitters in here

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Read this same thread under a different heading many times.Do what you want to your profile but remember there are thousands on here and 99 percent are complete and utter timewasters.

Sod your profiles just get out to some good clubs if you want to meet and bypass the bullshitters in here

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"The following tip does not come with a money back guarantee.....but it works for me:-

Apologies to all the ladies that will now be bombarded with single guys commenting on their undergarments "

hah ha

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"I'm having the same trouble, who knows i think its trickery to the mind they tell you no one liners if nobody is talking in the first place what do you say a real man says very little anyways they no cock pics but its not a dating site we anit looking for love and if you are on this site then your IT literate and probably smoking crack.... dont worry about breaking the ice because is no ICE to break just miserble woman

Sounds like you're really enjoying using this site! How's that working out for you?"

nuckear penquin at mysogony oclock to break the ice.

or juat say hi.

though mate what happened to being nice and respectfull and treeating people like the way you want to be treated?

» Add a new message to this topic