FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why do women here ignore me?

Why do women here ignore me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I was wondering if you girls out there think I'm too ugly and what am I doing wrong? I don't think I look that bad and try to be nice when I message people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hey there don't take it personally.

A lot of women and couples have kids your age so you can see why they can get put off.

Many females have filters on so will automatically block you from sending messages.

Don't get hung up about it. Wish I was 19 again. Life was so much easier.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I was wondering if you girls out there think I'm too ugly and what am I doing wrong? I don't think I look that bad and try to be nice when I message people "

Most people look at the profile before deciding whether to respond to a message.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Only been on here for 6 weeks.try the darkers side of sex if no luck with the girls a few men on here would love you to suck them dry

"Hey I was wondering if you girls out there think I'm too ugly and what am I doing wrong? I don't think I look that bad and try to be nice when I message people

Most people look at the profile before deciding whether to respond to a message."

this

No way not desperate for it. I get creeped out by some men's request to me here lol

"No way not desperate for it. I get creeped out by some men's request to me here lol"

You can block men from messaging you

Be yourself be respectful and don't bombard woman with cock pictures keep them private or friends only. Open and honest with people is the best policy women aren't just pieces of meet.

I'm always honest with people I message. Is there anything particular I need to say to try just get a response? I have been screwed over by two men who messaged me loads then randomly deleted all messages...

far

"No way not desperate for it. I get creeped out by some men's request to me here lol"
don't be shy your have so much more luck with the men save your self so much wasted time chasing the girls. Grab the bull by the horns and suck a few dicks

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Get the 281 bus to Kingston. Try chatting up 19 year old girls at Oceania or whatever the other clubs are. Learn the dark arts of seduction, conversation and teenage sexual fumblings. You're 19 ffs..

"I'm always honest with people I message. Is there anything particular I need to say to try just get a response? I have been screwed over by two men who messaged me loads then randomly deleted all messages..."

You need to include the secret phrase

I have friends with kids that are older than you and your profile is very child like. ..the not experienced part is maybe not for a lot of people either. From what I gather on forums under 25's don't find it easy on here but good luck x

far

still think his best bet is to suck a few bulls dry on here,

"Get the 281 bus to Kingston. Try chatting up 19 year old girls at Oceania or whatever the other clubs are. Learn the dark arts of seduction, conversation and teenage sexual fumblings. You're 19 ffs.."

This. I wish I was 19. I'd be out every night.

I'm always out just find it hard to get with girls at clubs for some reason

far

"I'm always out just find it hard to get with girls at clubs for some reason"

arr feel sorry for him now seems so sweet,dont think this is the best place for you to find girls but I really really hope you do get a meet,

Women get millions of offers, patience is the key.

Twickenham

All the more reason to keep trying - at 19 it's still a game for y'all. You grow and you learn - don't be lazy

You think it'll be easier to get with women here?

Tinder?

"Hey there don't take it personally.

A lot of women and couples have kids your age so you can see why they can get put off.

Many females have filters on so will automatically block you from sending messages.

Don't get hung up about it. Wish I was 19 again. Life was so much easier. "

Some have grand kids that age

Go to clubs

"I'm always out just find it hard to get with girls at clubs for some reason

Tinder? "

Lie about your age and say you look young for it

Well I don't think it's easier here but dno why I find it difficult in clubs. I am 20 soon

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Get the 281 bus to Kingston. Try chatting up 19 year old girls at Oceania or whatever the other clubs are. Learn the dark arts of seduction, conversation and teenage sexual fumblings. You're 19 ffs..

This. I wish I was 19. I'd be out every night. "

I wish I was 19 and know what I know now. Lol xx

"Well I don't think it's easier here but dno why I find it difficult in clubs. I am 20 soon"

Joking aside what sort of clubs and what ages are there

"Well I don't think it's easier here but dno why I find it difficult in clubs. I am 20 soon

Joking aside what sort of clubs and what ages are there "

And do you want real critical photo and looks advice as well and it will hurt

Some are quick to judge that I'm young. Yes I'm young however not stupid. I'm an adult turning 20 in may so I don't need any 'tough love' my issue was with people not replying. If no one liked me on this site, why should a 26 year old message me so often asking for sex?

Thank you for all your positive and constructive feedback. Happy swinging.

Twickenham

"Some are quick to judge that I'm young. Yes I'm young however not stupid. I'm an adult turning 20 in may so I don't need any 'tough love' my issue was with people not replying. If no one liked me on this site, why should a 26 year old message me so often asking for sex?

"

So did you end up meeting him?

It was a 26 year old woman and another was 22 who messaged me loads then suddenly disappeared

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Get the 281 bus to Kingston. Try chatting up 19 year old girls at Oceania or whatever the other clubs are. Learn the dark arts of seduction, conversation and teenage sexual fumblings. You're 19 ffs.."

Twickenham

"It was a 26 year old woman and another was 22 who messaged me loads then suddenly disappeared"

So why did you say you sat that you were being ignored if you were messaged 'loads'

I mean messaged loads by these two women who clearly didn't want to meet me. I don't get messaged much otherwise or replies

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I mean messaged loads by these two women who clearly didn't want to meet me. I don't get messaged much otherwise or replies"

There's every chance that those 'women' were really men which is why they stopped messaging.

At 19 nearly 20 you have yours best years in front of you.

You know the saying young dumb & full of cum lol...just joking keep trying dude there is a Milf waiting for you just around the next corner,

Throw enough shit at the wall some will stick as they say.. Go to sex clubs or saunas get yourself out there.. Most youngsters think this site is for easy lays well it's not you have to put the work in ...good luck dude

Dude im 28 and i get no attention on here lol thats just the way it is

"Dude im 28 and i get no attention on here lol thats just the way it is"

I am 46 and get no messages here but been asked for my number 3 times this week by girls who were obviously not blind or retarded or ugly

"Some are quick to judge that I'm young. Yes I'm young however not stupid. I'm an adult turning 20 in may so I don't need any 'tough love' my issue was with people not replying. If no one liked me on this site, why should a 26 year old message me so often asking for sex?

"

I am posting this in open forum as others that are young are also following

That makes you sound very immature and don't forget you are competing every day in here and in realnlife with guys that are way better at pulling women than you are .

You also need to realise that blokes with 20 to 30 years experience of women may be better at it than you . Especially as women by their very nature are mental and just because they like something now doesn't mean they like it 10seconds later

Women in your age group are generally attracted to older men as these women generally think that men their own age are immature .

Your automatically thinking their loads of older women out there so I will chase them

. But your competing with guys that have the experience to actually get somewhere and rememeb a woman in her late 20's may have a daughter who is 12 that is probably at the same maturity level as you are : don't start all the crap about maturity as I am a bloke and I am still 12 in my mind as almost all blokes are still no matter how old

Nothing women do makes sense to men no matter how hard you look into it and the key to success with women is to realise this and when you get turned down move on

They dont even need a reason to go off you : it just happens and you think what have I done wrong . The answer is nothing it's not yoUr fault it's them . So you move on to the next one

As a single guy your age your wasting your time and I knwo from my experience with women I can spend 3 days on line chatting up women and get nothing . I can chat to the girl in the pub and get a shag with a lot less effort as almost every man does

How you use your life is your choice but my advice is as per the message i sent you and I believe someone else has said the same

Go and meet people our own age in your local group of friends. Do you not have school friends or college friends or people from whatever religion you follow

trust me I knwo women who are in their early 20's and not from swinhing sites are a lot easier to pull than women 30+ On swinging sites

which just goes to prove nothing about women makes sense and that's the secret to success in women you need to accept them as they are and you cant change them or force them to like you .

When a woman loses interest nothing you can do or say can change that . She may come back for a while but it's just out of pity or eve n because she is scared your gonna stalk her

another look at me post

"another look at me post "

It worked I looked at you and fabd a photo

Right sorry to everyone on this post I shouldn't have posted it. I don't know what I was thinking posting what I posted. Yh I'm probably too young to be on a swingers site but not immature I promise that much. However I realise I maybe shouldn't have joined this site, its very easy to judge tho. I do prefer clubs to be fair anyway and girls my age. Again, sorry I wasted all your time.

Also don't know how but I've had 125 people view my profile today. Never posting on a forum again lol

"Also don't know how but I've had 125 people view my profile today. Never posting on a forum again lol"

Because you posted and everyone was nosey and you probably had another 500 who nose in secret squirrel mode

wow

Awh such a baby face.... think older women wld just want to mummy u. X

» Add a new message to this topic