FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I too ugly for fun on fab

Am I too ugly for fun on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I've been on here ages

I'm polite I message people I think decent messages as I ready profiles and send accordingly and feel I put effort into message but never get replies.

Now I know the percentage of men to women is not in my favour but just feel am I too ugly to meet or is it something else

Help would get great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Since I joined I've lost 5 stone in weight so have more confidence now an my pics I hope show me off

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

you look fine jack don't stress x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been on here ages under different profiles...you're right there IS a disproportionate amount of men to women and cpls BUT...you're always in with a chance...one persons horror bag is another adonis...[ i hope ]..

positive vibes ...positive vibes....

"you look fine jack don't stress x"

Thank you

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Poke it thru my

mystery hole anytime.

"I've been on here ages under different profiles...you're right there IS a disproportionate amount of men to women and cpls BUT...you're always in with a chance...one persons horror bag is another adonis...[ i hope ]..

positive vibes ...positive vibes....

"

Thanks

far

"Poke it thru my

mystery hole anytime.

"

kennelmade that's naughty but feck its to the point and funny

"Poke it thru my

mystery hole anytime.

kennelmade that's naughty but feck its to the point and funny "

Ano am shocked at a lovely offer

Your right in terms of the men to women ratio plus there are a lot of time wasters when I first joined I was able to meet two people fairly quickly however recently it's been much more difficult to find suitable genuine meets

It takes time but keep going message away remember to read the profiles your messaging and refer to their profile so you show you have clearly taken the time to read their profile and not just after a quick fuck.... Mind you this would suit some lol . Good luck and have safe fun

"Your right in terms of the men to women ratio plus there are a lot of time wasters when I first joined I was able to meet two people fairly quickly however recently it's been much more difficult to find suitable genuine meets

It takes time but keep going message away remember to read the profiles your messaging and refer to their profile so you show you have clearly taken the time to read their profile and not just after a quick fuck.... Mind you this would suit some lol . Good luck and have safe fun "

Thanks mate

Nobody's too ugly. There's someone for everyone. What's it matter anyway, you're a rock star!

makes me sad that someone has to ask that question -

Thanks guys

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

"Thanks guys"

Profile name alone gets from me !!!

"Since I joined I've lost 5 stone in weight so have more confidence now an my pics I hope show me off"
how'd you lose the 5st? I need to lose a bit myself lol

Also like the name love that anime

It aint stopped me

No!! X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont know what you looked like before op but if youve lost that amount of weight do yourself a little photo shoot. Fitted jeans, fitted shirt and show yourself off

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"makes me sad that someone has to ask that question - "

Makes me think "oh please".

There are all sorts having a great time because they're confident and not self pitying.

far

"I dont know what you looked like before op but if youve lost that amount of weight do yourself a little photo shoot. Fitted jeans, fitted shirt and show yourself off"
sounds great idea

"I dont know what you looked like before op but if youve lost that amount of weight do yourself a little photo shoot. Fitted jeans, fitted shirt and show yourself off"

Nice idea thanks

"Since I joined I've lost 5 stone in weight so have more confidence now an my pics I hope show me offhow'd you lose the 5st? I need to lose a bit myself lol

Also like the name love that anime"

Joined slimming world and run daily did 10 10k runs last year and planning more this year

"Since I joined I've lost 5 stone in weight so have more confidence now an my pics I hope show me offhow'd you lose the 5st? I need to lose a bit myself lol

Joined slimming world and run daily did 10 10k runs last year and planning more this year"

SW is amazing!! OP - it's always hard to gauge by pictures so definitely think of ones that work for you and reflect who you are now, not the less confident previous you. Get outdoors with your selfie stick if you like to run.

Full on nude pics, especially taken in front of the mirror rarely look flattering, even on a sun bronzed Adonis. You could perhaps ask a friend to take some pics, say it's for Tinder of FB.

You're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea, but you can be someone else's shot of tequila

Joined slimming world and run daily did 10 10k runs last year and planning more this year"

I struggle to do 5k twice a week

Joined slimming world and run daily did 10 10k runs last year and planning more this year

SW is amazing!! OP - it's always hard to gauge by pictures so definitely think of ones that work for you and reflect who you are now, not the less confident previous you. Get outdoors with your selfie stick if you like to run.

Full on nude pics, especially taken in front of the mirror rarely look flattering, even on a sun bronzed Adonis. You could perhaps ask a friend to take some pics, say it's for Tinder of FB.

You're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea, but you can be someone else's shot of tequila "

Thank you hun

Wow just seen your picks wow

I struggle to do 5k twice a week "

Lol it became an obsession from June to October did the runs an did few with week apart

You're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea, but you can be someone else's shot of tequila

Thank you hun

Wow just seen your picks wow"

You should google "dudedoir", that could give you some interesting ideas lol x

Thank you hun

Wow just seen your picks wow

You should google "dudedoir", that could give you some interesting ideas lol x "

Thank you

Know exactly what you mean, Been on here ages too had one or two meets but it's really hard to get chatting let alone anything else on here.

By *ral DMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I wouldn't stress mate I've been on here six years in total and had 9 meets there's a lot more men and couples on here than single women and I'd say a third of them women only go for women so I am guessing it's something like 28 blokes to each woman. Let's hope they want a gang bang soon then maybe I'll get a chance too.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

I think I am very ugly. I nearly gave up so many times. I had some horrible females saying I was too ugly to fuck etc. I just remained calm and stayed. I have had a reasonable number of meets now. Sadly some have left the site but I have had some nice verifications too

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

When people look beyond looks and find out what you can do then they come back time and time again

Thanks for the messages and replies

Profile looks ok. You say messages are well constructed...this is all good.

However! Your profile says straight yet your one meet verification is from TS/TV whom you obviously played with properly.

My main suggestion would to be honest about your sexuality...then you will attract the right people.

Some like straight guys. Some like bi. None like dishonesty in my experience.

Well done for losing the weight and getting fit.

It's largely the nature of the site rather than you.

Maybe you could also try a couple of regular dating sites as well. I'm sure there are lots of women out there who don't want something serious but would love a bit of friendship as well as sex

Good luck

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Your right in terms of the men to women ratio plus there are a lot of time wasters when I first joined I was able to meet two people fairly quickly however recently it's been much more difficult to find suitable genuine meets

It takes time but keep going message away remember to read the profiles your messaging and refer to their profile so you show you have clearly taken the time to read their profile and not just after a quick fuck.... Mind you this would suit some lol . Good luck and have safe fun "

Well said

"........ Your profile says straight yet your one meet verification is from TS/TV whom you obviously played with properly.

........... be honest about your sexuality...then you will attract the right people.

............. None like dishonesty in my experience."

Dishonesty is a very ugly trait IMHO

Sara.

Well I met the person early when joined fab it was arranged to chat an she offered me a meet so I could be verified so was only a social

By *ordweaver2018Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Ok so I've been on here ages

I'm polite I message people I think decent messages as I ready profiles and send accordingly and feel I put effort into message but never get replies.

Now I know the percentage of men to women is not in my favour but just feel am I too ugly to meet or is it something else

Help would get great"

No - in all honest your profile is boring and there is nothing to make you stand out from the other thousands of men wanting a meet. Why should they pick you - you need something that makes you unique and noticeable. An 'in'

Patience is key, don't be disheartened, took me ages to get my first meet, be a warrior, never give up ??

. Oh and learning to handle rejection is key too, if someone not interested,so what.

"Patience is key, don't be disheartened, took me ages to get my first meet, be a warrior, never give up ??

. Oh and learning to handle rejection is key too, if someone not interested,so what. "

And that's a big bunch of keys

I know how you feel m8 I never seen to get any chats or messages either unless I ask a question to someone then get the odd reply

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I don't always win when I buy a lottery ticket.

Don't worry mate. You're not the only one who feels like this sometimes.

After being on and off here for nearly 3 years and only every having 2 meets, I used to think I was ugly but have been told I looked cute which is a nice compliment.

My advice is don't let it get you down and keep trying

» Add a new message to this topic