FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > help plz

help plz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all.

We joined fab about a week ago. Friend of ours mentioned it. So after a week we have had loads of messages mainly from single ladies. Problem is. After a good chat they suddenly dissappear never to be heard from again. I have chatted to what seems like nice people ( a few) So my question - are many of the profiles fakes. Do people arrange a meet and then back out just because they like the thrill of the chase and that's all they are here for with no intention for anything else? love to all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Fakes.. real.. genuine... thrill chasers.. bored people.. time wasters..chatters... there is a bag full of different reasons and different expectations on here.

But i can relate to the experience you mentioned. Sadly comes with the territory.. just move on and dont ponder too much on it...

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you x

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

You may find some of those "women" we're men you'll come across "couples" that are men too.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

And dont forget the "couples" profile where you never get to speak to the lady as she is at work... asleep.. gone to the shops but is keen to meet you... so the male says..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After chatting for 2 weeks to a single female and arranging a meet for sat all of a sudden they are no longer on site. I said to Mr A a few times that I felt something wasn't quite right that they were straight on to sex talk all the time and something I just couldn't put my finger on. I'm usually right with my spidey sense and not wrong this time x

I think over time it becomes obvious who the fake women are. You can tell just by the way they talk.

Keep at it though

x

By *eapotMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

Same problem , send women messages but they just go unread ! Getting very frustrated with this site

By *eapotMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

Need to improve my profile apparently ??

Jazz

Sorry you are not having much luck. Unfortunately there just isnt enough single ladies to go around and it isnt possible to reply to every message. There just iant enough time in the day.

Jane

Jazz

Yes details in the text section of the profile would help.

Jane

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

If I don't fancy a guy I don't bother. Someone asked me to give him a chance yesterday ! A chance for what, if I don't like the look of you why would I want to fuck you ??

You got loads of messages from single ladies. I've had one. Well jel!!

I must say (I gave this advice to my friend just yesterday) all this is digital. The digital age for 'dating' is shite. You don't know what arrangements these women are making and what other things are going on in their life. It's IMMENSELY frustrating but I've just started seeing myself as 'another person on their list' and now wait to be let down when a 'better offer' comes along. That goes for men and women alike. Curse that life now has so many 'block' buttons.

Onwards and upwards. Have fun xx

» Add a new message to this topic