FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How hard can it be?

How hard can it be?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Picky OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Excuse the pun! Seriously, as a single bi-fem on here, I didn't think it would be so hard to get a meet! Seems like anyone willing to meet has disappeared lately!

Ps. This is my first post on the forum, so be nice haha x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you look amazing so you must be looking in the wrong places most people would jump at the chance

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Excuse the pun! Seriously, as a single bi-fem on here, I didn't think it would be so hard to get a meet! Seems like anyone willing to meet has disappeared lately!

Ps. This is my first post on the forum, so be nice haha x "

I know the feeling

Hull

"Well you look amazing so you must be looking in the wrong places most people would jump at the chance "

Thank you

I just seem to get messages from idiots who can't string a sentence together haha! I'm wondering if I should be more pro-active and message potential meets more than I do!

Hull

"Excuse the pun! Seriously, as a single bi-fem on here, I didn't think it would be so hard to get a meet! Seems like anyone willing to meet has disappeared lately!

Ps. This is my first post on the forum, so be nice haha x

I know the feeling "

Awww but you are a bloke, and there's millions of you

Uve had 24 meets!!!

You're header says it all. We're not actually easy.

"Well you look amazing so you must be looking in the wrong places most people would jump at the chance

Thank you

I just seem to get messages from idiots who can't string a sentence together haha! I'm wondering if I should be more pro-active and message potential meets more than I do!"

Good luck finding profiles with anything on them.

Hull

"Uve had 24 meets!!!"

That's over the course of about 5 years! And most were repeats...I think my last meet was a year ago

"Well you look amazing so you must be looking in the wrong places most people would jump at the chance

Thank you

I just seem to get messages from idiots who can't string a sentence together haha! I'm wondering if I should be more pro-active and message potential meets more than I do!"

anytime! Always helps to be pro active and get out there and get what you want , what's the worst that can happen? I'm sure you will be flooded with offers soon enough

Hull

"You're header says it all. We're not actually easy."

I guess not....I am rather bloody picky myself

"You're header says it all. We're not actually easy.

I guess not....I am rather bloody picky myself "

Nothing good ever is (easy).

It is hard on here tbh. Loads of invisible, attached men dying to jump your bones, but you want something more than that then the more you will struggle (and the more fussy you are the harder it gets).

"I just seem to get messages from idiots who can't string a sentence together haha! I'm wondering if I should be more pro-active and message potential meets more than I do!"

Although as a single fem you probably don't need to message/search for potential meets as you more than likely get plenty of offers....it's definitly your best bet to get what you want. Get out there and message the people who you like the look of, it'll be easier than trying to sort through your inbox I bet! Hope you gave more luck in the future!

Sasha x

Hull

"I just seem to get messages from idiots who can't string a sentence together haha! I'm wondering if I should be more pro-active and message potential meets more than I do!

Although as a single fem you probably don't need to message/search for potential meets as you more than likely get plenty of offers....it's definitly your best bet to get what you want. Get out there and message the people who you like the look of, it'll be easier than trying to sort through your inbox I bet! Hope you gave more luck in the future!

Sasha x"

Thanks Sasha

Just seems to be Sod's law I can't find them when I want them haha

Love your profile btw x

Ps. This is my first post on the forum, so be nice haha x "

I think the pics I can see are very sexy obviously I can't see your face but finding a bi woman on here is a difficult task ,I don't know why I just know it is xx but if you want a guy plenty of them available xx

"Thanks Sasha

Just seems to be Sod's law I can't find them when I want them haha

Love your profile btw x"

You're welcome and thank you you look like a total catch to us and if there wasn't 100 miles between us we certainly would have tried our luck and messaged you!

Enjoy yourself xx

» Add a new message to this topic