FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Oh no! Not another Single guy!

Oh no! Not another Single guy!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello one and all!

Yes another single guy! I'm not new to swinging though (I bet they all say that!). Started as a 20yr old youngster, was lured in by a yummy mummy when I was in the Army. Continued by myself in another country - still in my 20s.

Met someone, settled down and had kids, unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and that's that.

I've been married, I know the difficulty newbie couples must go through when first starting out. I'm patient, respectful and not pushy in the slightest. In fact I'm happy with just making a few friends to begin with. So if you need someone who understands the importance of your relationship and won't get mad or demanding. Consider me. Discretion is of utmost importance to me, I don't want the world to know, because I have children.

Experienced couples.. You'd probably eat me alive as I'm out of practice and haven't been with anyone new for some time... But what a way to go eh?

I have plenty of fantasies of my own, one of which being to train a willing submissive female, not after total mind domination or slavery, just mild BDSM and boundary pushing to begin with. I also plan on visiting a club one of these days, but would rather go with another newbie (no strings attached) so I have back up lol!

I'm open minded and laid back, but I'm a father and hard worker, I can't always accommodate or meet at the drop of a hat.

Get in touch. If we don't click via message, cam or in person then fair enough, I'm an adult - I have my own preferences- it's not you - it's me Also I'm too busy and sane to start stalking you, if I'm ignored... So be it.

All the best to you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic