By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What can I do to make my profile better thanks for the help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take your cap off

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Lots of things but if I were you, I'd do a forum search for 'profile advice' and read and take note. I'd also consider but not necessarily act on any info I received.

Brighton - even Hove!

Saying you're a non smoker but having a photo showing you blowing smoke out might be a good place to start.....

hardly any text.

some might not really be interested in smoke/smoke pics/regardless of the substance

you cant accommodate, questions are usually risen about infidelity

Lol yummymummy that's funny

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Not for us, as we have boys your age and your photos look like the sort they take ... not in a sexual way, just sort of teen picks ... not appealing, don't show maturity.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Your profile pretty much says the same as every other young guys that your young and you want to meet for fun so it does nothing to stand out

Your profile also says your a non smoker but in your two most recent pics your blowing what appears to me smoke out your mouth buit of a contradiction

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Saying you're a non smoker but having a photo showing you blowing smoke out might be a good place to start....."

I agree, also the smoke blowing ones are not the most flattering.

You need to say more about what you are looking for, what you can offer and smile

I suspect you can't accommodate as still live at home, but saying why will help.

At least that's my opinion.

Best of luck.

Nita

Or the ring on his ring finger says he can't accomadate

Brighton - even Hove!

What's the Vaseline for?

Scunthorpe

"Or the ring on his ring finger says he can't accomadate "

you obviously looked more closely than me.

the chav look don't help

"Saying you're a non smoker but having a photo showing you blowing smoke out might be a good place to start....."

I am a non smoker that's from a vapour

Scunthorpe

"Saying you're a non smoker but having a photo showing you blowing smoke out might be a good place to start.....

I am a non smoker that's from a vapour "

Oh, you mean an e-cig

"Your profile pretty much says the same as every other young guys that your young and you want to meet for fun so it does nothing to stand out

Your profile also says your a non smoker but in your two most recent pics your blowing what appears to me smoke out your mouth buit of a contradiction "

I am I non smoker it's from a vapouriser

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Make your bed young man!!

"Saying you're a non smoker but having a photo showing you blowing smoke out might be a good place to start.....

Oh, you mean an e-cig "

Well there classed as a e-cig but mine is a full on vapour mod

That's my dad ring I am single

Scunthorpe

Oh, you mean an e-cig

Well there classed as a e-cig but mine is a full on vapour mod "

So why do you bother?

It would put me, and probably others, off as you will still be perceived as a smoker.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"the chav look don't help "

bit rude!

Your style OP isn't to my taste, but if it's you, it's you.

Also you will find your age off-putting for a lot of people as previously mentioned.

Sell yourself- what have you got to offer?

Your hopes- what sort of lady would you like to meet?

Oh, you mean an e-cig

Well there classed as a e-cig but mine is a full on vapour mod

So why do you bother?

It would put me, and probably others, off as you will still be perceived as a smoker."

I was a smoker but not anymore that's why I bother with it

Doncaster

"Your profile pretty much says the same as every other young guys that your young and you want to meet for fun so it does nothing to stand out

Your profile also says your a non smoker but in your two most recent pics your blowing what appears to me smoke out your mouth buit of a contradiction

I am I non smoker it's from a vapouriser "

And hasn't the fact a few have said the same thing made you realise it's a natural assumption many will come to and it will put many off meeting you

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't smoke at all.....vapour! I get it!

"Or the ring on his ring finger says he can't accomadate

you obviously looked more closely than me."

That's is my dad ring and it's on my right hand

Ah bless the poor young one only asked a simple question and now everyone is ripping him lol

"the chav look don't help

bit rude!

Your style OP isn't to my taste, but if it's you, it's you.

Also you will find your age off-putting for a lot of people as previously mentioned.

Sell yourself- what have you got to offer?

Your hopes- what sort of lady would you like to meet? "

That's why I put my pics like that cos I ain't going to say I am something I am not and thank you

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

What other people have said already.

I meet young guys but only if they appear to be mature and then turn out to be.

Your profile doesn't shout maturity to me.

And hasn't the fact a few have said the same thing made you realise it's a natural assumption many will come to and it will put many off meeting you "

Yes but I ain't going to be something I am not so if people don't like it then I don't mind

"Ah bless the poor young one only asked a simple question and now everyone is ripping him lol"

It don't bother me if people are ripping me cos I know I am been myself

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ah bless the poor young one only asked a simple question and now everyone is ripping him lol

It don't bother me if people are ripping me cos I know I am been myself "

Being yourself is all you have to be. It's a waiting game. You may have to wait until you're 42 like wot I did.

By *reams_unitedCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"What can I do to make my profile better thanks for the help "

Seriously, smoking or vaping isnt everyones cup of tea, maybe put those images as private and can be sent to those that do enjoy it, there will be some I'm sure, but also sure they will also put some off, therefore reducing your fan base.

Good luck in your journey

"Ah bless the poor young one only asked a simple question and now everyone is ripping him lol

It don't bother me if people are ripping me cos I know I am been myself

Being yourself is all you have to be. It's a waiting game. You may have to wait until you're 42 like wot I did. "

I wunt be on this site for that long lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I wunt be on this site for that long lol "

You're looking for a relationship then? Not to enjoy the swinging lifestyle?

Doncaster

And hasn't the fact a few have said the same thing made you realise it's a natural assumption many will come to and it will put many off meeting you

Yes but I ain't going to be something I am not so if people don't like it then I don't mind "

That's fair enough but you asked for help and advice, you've been given the same advice from several sources I would say the improvements you need to make are obvious. Of course they are suggestions and you can chose to do as you have, to ignore them, when you could even compromise by putting a simple line in the profile to say "I class myself as a non-smoker because I only vape and that's what my photos represent" and it would clarify it for the more casual observer making the smoker assumptions

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yes but I ain't going to be something I am not so if people don't like it then I don't mind

That's fair enough but you asked for help and advice, you've been given the same advice from several sources I would say the improvements you need to make are obvious. Of course they are suggestions and you can chose to do as you have, to ignore them, when you could even compromise by putting a simple line in the profile to say "I class myself as a non-smoker because I only vape and that's what my photos represent" and it would clarify it for the more casual observer making the smoker assumptions "

It's funny because personally I put his username and his photos together. I'm surprised others didn't tbh.

botox

Nearly perfect

Add some cock photos and you tick every box

Show profile to wife. Make couples profile....get lots of meets! Simples!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Vaping and alcohol is not a good look ...

Shouldnt you be out playing on your skateboard

Doncaster

That's fair enough but you asked for help and advice, you've been given the same advice from several sources I would say the improvements you need to make are obvious. Of course they are suggestions and you can chose to do as you have, to ignore them, when you could even compromise by putting a simple line in the profile to say "I class myself as a non-smoker because I only vape and that's what my photos represent" and it would clarify it for the more casual observer making the smoker assumptions

It's funny because personally I put his username and his photos together. I'm surprised others didn't tbh."

I know many that smoke/vape the "smoke" coming from his mouth doesn't resemble that of cigarettes or vaping but does resemble the cloud of smoke that bellows out after using Hookha or as it's generally more commonly known shisha

"I wunt be on this site for that long lol

You're looking for a relationship then? Not to enjoy the swinging lifestyle?"

No I am not looking for a relationships I just wunt me on this site for that long

It's funny because personally I put his username and his photos together. I'm surprised others didn't tbh."

That is why I have got my name like that but looks like most people ain't a smart as your

"Nearly perfect

Add some cock photos and you tick every box "

Thanks you and I do have one but it's on friends only bit

"Vaping and alcohol is not a good look ...

Shouldnt you be out playing on your skateboard"

I don't drink so I don't know where you got the alcohol from

It's funny because personally I put his username and his photos together. I'm surprised others didn't tbh.

I know many that smoke/vape the "smoke" coming from his mouth doesn't resemble that of cigarettes or vaping but does resemble the cloud of smoke that bellows out after using Hookha or as it's generally more commonly known shisha "

The smoke coming out my mouth is from a vapeing it's call having a good vapouriser the the cloud chasers

Doncaster

I know many that smoke/vape the "smoke" coming from his mouth doesn't resemble that of cigarettes or vaping but does resemble the cloud of smoke that bellows out after using Hookha or as it's generally more commonly known shisha

The smoke coming out my mouth is from a vapeing it's call having a good vapouriser the the cloud chasers "

newer studies show there's not really a "good vape" they have long term side effects. Most of the ones that give the strong smoke effect yours does were actually recalled and users were advised to desist using them

Doncaster

Putting aside the vaping issue,

You've had advice and it's been two days and the profiles not changed in anyway

What kind of person do you find attractive?

What's on your bucket list?

What can you offer them?

What drew you to a swingers site?

Etc

In regards to pics they all in some way promote a negative image so you will continue to be passed over for them

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's a mirror picture though so that would be his right hand

You could make it less shit maybe?

Get rid of the smoking pic, that will put some women off. Start again writing your profile from scratch.

It's hard on fab for males because there is so many males on here, and a lot pretend they are couples, also a lot are married and just looking for a quick fuck, others are time wasters, so the genuine guys miss out most of the time, and you sound very in mature, that's why I like going to the clubs you can chat to a couple face to face, and I hade some fantastic times and met lots of new friends

Doncaster

"It's hard on fab for males because there is so many males on here, and a lot pretend they are couples, also a lot are married and just looking for a quick fuck, others are time wasters, so the genuine guys miss out most of the time, and you sound very in mature, that's why I like going to the clubs you can chat to a couple face to face, and I hade some fantastic times and met lots of new friends"

Actually the "bad guys" you mention make the good ones stand out more to most people, if you're not successful it's got frig all to do with anyone else it's all on you!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"It's hard on fab for males because there is so many males on here, and a lot pretend they are couples, also a lot are married and just looking for a quick fuck, others are time wasters, so the genuine guys miss out most of the time, and you sound very in mature, that's why I like going to the clubs you can chat to a couple face to face, and I hade some fantastic times and met lots of new friends

Actually the "bad guys" you mention make the good ones stand out more to most people, if you're not successful it's got frig all to do with anyone else it's all on you! "

Agreed. I know some guys who do very well on here. They regularly get messages off women saying how great it was to see a nice profile, or how it was lovely to get a nice message for once.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Putting aside the vaping issue,

You've had advice and it's been two days and the profiles not changed in anyway

What kind of person do you find attractive?

What's on your bucket list?

What can you offer them?

What drew you to a swingers site?

Etc

In regards to pics they all in some way promote a negative image so you will continue to be passed over for them "

I don't think your photos are too bad. I would explain about the smoke ones to clarify what the smoke is. You also need to add more text to your profile. If you send people a message, the first thing they do is check your profile......so it needs to be good. Interesting. Stand out from the rest of the guys.

You have received lots of advise, so act on it and see how things go.

The smoke coming out my mouth is from a vapeing it's call having a good vapouriser the the cloud chasers

newer studies show there's not really a "good vape" they have long term side effects. Most of the ones that give the strong smoke effect yours does were actually recalled and users were advised to desist using them"

Well if they was all recalled and advised to desist using them then why do they still sell them cos it's a load of shit

"Or the ring on his ring finger says he can't accomadate

It's a mirror picture though so that would be his right hand "

Finally someone are click on to that it's on my right hand even tho I did say it lol

There you go guys I have edited the text abit is that any better

Doncaster

"There you go guys I have edited the text abit is that any better "

Other than the odd grammatical error (and some will be sticklers for that) it's an improvement, you could maybe discuss the interests you've ticked to say what about them you enjoy and which you've done or want to do to give people an idea of your experience without going into too much graphic sexual detail

» Add a new message to this topic