FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > seeking female for mff fun and friendship

seeking female for mff fun and friendship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust try harder OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr boston

We've been recommended by several people to try this site but after all this time still nothing ,where are we going wrong any tips or advice x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You posted on the other thread about this. The plus from there is you have pics however, all the advice on that thread is exactly the same as I would give you here.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

You seem a little mixed up, this thread and the other one ... is it for fun or for your husband? I certainly wouldn't want to think any friendship I had with another woman was based on getting her husband hard. If I want a man, I have my own, if I want a woman, I meet one on my own. I think you may be better off paying for this type of service...

nr boston

Yeah sorry it's our first time on here so a little lost its not about putting a show on its about 3 adults enjoying each other from our point of view

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Yeah sorry it's our first time on here so a little lost its not about putting a show on its about 3 adults enjoying each other from our point of view "

Was referring also to your similar post on the other thread you just started. You mentioned you wanted Mr to watch ....

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Yeah sorry it's our first time on here so a little lost its not about putting a show on its about 3 adults enjoying each other from our point of view

Was referring also to your similar post on the other thread you just started. You mentioned you wanted Mr to watch ...."

It was an older post .... my mistake, but still about the male watching.

nr boston

For a start

How many clubs or parties have you been to ?

nr boston

None

We've met quite a few ladies all have been at clubs or parties. To be honest though the goal for us has never been to go on the hunt. We like playing with friends and we've made them along the way

nr boston

That's a fair comment thank you we're just going to have to pluck up the courage and go clubbing

"That's a fair comment thank you we're just going to have to pluck up the courage and go clubbing "

That's what I would do. But don't expect miracles it takes time to get to know and trust people.

nr boston

That's a fair comment thank you

» Add a new message to this topic