FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Wanting to attract more girls :)

Wanting to attract more girls :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey people just Wonna know how I would go about attracting or getting to chat to more girls on here as I understand single guys are bottom of the list usually on here but upto now I've only got attraction from men witch no offence isn't my thing sorry so yeah advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Nice photos. Decent profile. Try using your filters to block men. Ladies do not tend to contact men on the whole, so it's up to you to send them messages showing you are interested in them. Show you read their profile, by mentioning something in it, in your letter. Be patient !

"Nice photos. Decent profile. Try using your filters to block men. Ladies do not tend to contact men on the whole, so it's up to you to send them messages showing you are interested in them. Show you read their profile, by mentioning something in it, in your letter. Be patient ! "

Thanks for the advice and I've stopped guys messaging me now but oviously still get winks and fabbed pics too and I'm very patient and also respectful x

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I find women get wet over spelling and punctuation.

"I find women get wet over spelling and punctuation. "

Ok

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

It's totally true for me, if I guy can't spell or God forbid, uses the word lush, i'll block him x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and don't even think about sending a 'hi how are you?' 'how was your weekend' message ... dull dull dull

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Hey people just Wonna know how I would go about attracting or getting to chat to more girls on here as I understand single guys are bottom of the list usually on here but upto now I've only got attraction from men witch no offence isn't my thing sorry so yeah advice would be appreciated "

Start by valuing yourself and not considering guys to be the bottom of anything. I know my self worth...

I rarely send proactive messages ..chances are it'd be lost in the deluge, I go to socials and make myself known in other ways.. I get a bit of interest messages winks etc from ladies ..

"It's totally true for me, if I guy can't spell or God forbid, uses the word lush, i'll block him x"

I can spell just have dyslexia so sometimes I get words mixed up when typing quickly x

"and don't even think about sending a 'hi how are you?' 'how was your weekend' message ... dull dull dull "

Fair point but what's the line between boring and over the top? Xx

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Don't call them girls

"and don't even think about sending a 'hi how are you?' 'how was your weekend' message ... dull dull dull

Fair point but what's the line between boring and over the top? Xx"

show a bit of personality

Move to Neath

You get slated if you send a dirty message, and you get slated if you try to be nice and polite, just can't win sometimes lol.

"You get slated if you send a dirty message, and you get slated if you try to be nice and polite, just can't win sometimes lol."

that's women for ya

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"You get slated if you send a dirty message, and you get slated if you try to be nice and polite, just can't win sometimes lol."

Do you really get slated for being polite?

Who does the slating?

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Send a few messages and just be patient!! On average it takes a women about the same length of time as the Nuclear half life of Uranium to reply..

Check in every 10,000 years or so and absolutely no doubt one day you will have a reply

By *0 shades not greyMan  over a year ago

East of Lough Neagh

Do you think it is rude to wink at a woman, couple if I like them? I have written many a nice complimentary message to ladies, couples only to be blocked, ignored. I can live with the fact they are deluges with messages, but am trying to get a happy medium. As I state in my profile, if I wink and they wink back then I will message. Is that not ok?? If any nice ladies, couples want to look at my profile and wink at me, then be my guest!! I won't ignore you.

"Hey people just Wonna know how I would go about attracting or getting to chat to more girls on here as I understand single guys are bottom of the list usually on here but upto now I've only got attraction from men witch no offence isn't my thing sorry so yeah advice would be appreciated "

Move south i hear its nice where i am

"Do you think it is rude to wink at a woman, couple if I like them? I have written many a nice complimentary message to ladies, couples only to be blocked, ignored. I can live with the fact they are deluges with messages, but am trying to get a happy medium. As I state in my profile, if I wink and they wink back then I will message. Is that not ok?? If any nice ladies, couples want to look at my profile and wink at me, then be my guest!! I won't ignore you. "

I ignore winks I get but no it's not rude at all to do that.

East of Lough Neagh

[Removed by poster at 04/04/16 17:29:41]

East of Lough Neagh

Yes that's what I'm worried about, lack of replies doing what I said previously. Because replies aren't coming,

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple  over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"You get slated if you send a dirty message, and you get slated if you try to be nice and polite, just can't win sometimes lol.

Do you really get slated for being polite?

Who does the slating?"

Never slated anyone for being polite ! Delete every single crudity filled first message though with no reply unless it really really vile in which case we block too !

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple  over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"Do you think it is rude to wink at a woman, couple if I like them? I have written many a nice complimentary message to ladies, couples only to be blocked, ignored. I can live with the fact they are deluges with messages, but am trying to get a happy medium. As I state in my profile, if I wink and they wink back then I will message. Is that not ok?? If any nice ladies, couples want to look at my profile and wink at me, then be my guest!! I won't ignore you. "

Winks look lazy to us and we just bulk delete

» Add a new message to this topic