FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New guy saying hi!

New guy saying hi!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I have been on Fab for a few months now but have literally only just discovered the forums haha! Figured I'd leave a (very) late intro to me!

I'm a young, laid back guy from Scotland who moved to London not too long ago. As you'll see from my profile, I'm unfortunately quite inexperienced. I know now that Fab isn't the place for me, in fact apart from a few polite declines and some general chit chat, I've had zero interaction on this site let alone "luck". As such, I'm fine with just trying to chat to and get to know a few people as I really don't know anyone in London. Obviously, meeting and building up that kind of thing with someone would be ideal though.

I'm in my early 20's but for some reason I'm super attracted to older women, like 40+. Not to say I'm not attracted to people younger than that haha! But for some reason I've just always been into older women, no idea why. Maybe people have thoughts on that they can share?....

Anyway, I realise I'm not everyone's cup of tea, so if you're interested just drop me a line, I'm sure we'll get on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just giving this a cheeky bump cos I realise I posted this at a ridiculous hour and nobody will have seen it Apologies if that's against the rules

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one will ever reply to your no photos profile - do a profile one at least

Or just forget it

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Disagree as to the previous photos comment. Some of us like to get to know someone a bit first, and looks aren't the end all, be all of it all.

Though I know quite a few "older" women can't see past the age, some do. It's all just a matter of taste/preference/confidence.

Good luck to you.

"Disagree as to the previous photos comment. Some of us like to get to know someone a bit first, and looks aren't the end all, be all of it all.

Though I know quite a few "older" women can't see past the age, some do. It's all just a matter of taste/preference/confidence.

Good luck to you."

Thank you!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Try and go to a social pal. They are a great way to meet new people. It helped me when I was on here as a single guy.

"Try and go to a social pal. They are a great way to meet new people. It helped me when I was on here as a single guy."

I'll be on the lookout. Seems quite intimidating though!

Could do with some tips myself don't ever get a reply

From a female point of view I'm less likely to reply to a guy without a profile pic. Dosnt have to be a close up or even face can be torso but at least some part of u....some women like to see the good that's not my personal preference.....good luck Leese x

» Add a new message to this topic