FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help with profile

Help with profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm useless at profiles, though I'm not sure people really pay attention. I don't get anyone replying to me, been on here a while, anyone got any suggestions at all to help make this site a bit more successful for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes women and couples do read profiles, so putting on there that they don't will not help.

People in general look for details, likes, dislikes, what the other person is looking for. I like to see personality injected into a profile and I wouldn't contact a profile, male, female or couple, unless they have all of the above.

I don't have the time or inclination to try to find that out from someone, when there are other profiles out there that give me that information off the bat

"Yes women and couples do read profiles, so putting on there that they don't will not help.

People in general look for details, likes, dislikes, what the other person is looking for. I like to see personality injected into a profile and I wouldn't contact a profile, male, female or couple, unless they have all of the above.

I don't have the time or inclination to try to find that out from someone, when there are other profiles out there that give me that information off the bat "

Oh, I got the impression from a female friend that people don't bother. I'm a bit of a shy guy generally and never know what to say and worry I might ramble. I've had a look at some other profiles and not much seems to be put, but they get verifications galore.

I want to sort mine out, but just not sure what's best to appeal more.

"Yes women and couples do read profiles, so putting on there that they don't will not help.

I don't have the time or inclination to try to find that out from someone, when there are other profiles out there that give me that information off the bat

Oh, I got the impression from a female friend that people don't bother. I'm a bit of a shy guy generally and never know what to say and worry I might ramble. I've had a look at some other profiles and not much seems to be put, but they get verifications galore.

I want to sort mine out, but just not sure what's best to appeal more."

Maybe those profiles belong to people who go out to organised socials and clubs and get their verifications from there, I don't know, there are many reasons for success on here, it's not purely the profile but that certainly helps.

There is loads of generic advice of you do a forum search for it, plus what I've put above.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I'm useless at profiles, though I'm not sure people really pay attention. I don't get anyone replying to me, been on here a while, anyone got any suggestions at all to help make this site a bit more successful for me?"

The majority of ladies definitely DO read profiles, so time to make an effort fella!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Also.. read the endless forums on the same topic asking for advice

"I'm useless at profiles, though I'm not sure people really pay attention. I don't get anyone replying to me, been on here a while, anyone got any suggestions at all to help make this site a bit more successful for me?

The majority of ladies definitely DO read profiles, so time to make an effort fella! "

Thanks, I will have a rethink about mine and see if I can improve it.

that's a helpful post...

"I'm useless at profiles, though I'm not sure people really pay attention. I don't get anyone replying to me, been on here a while, anyone got any suggestions at all to help make this site a bit more successful for me?"

You could always try a whole new look and start wearing contacts instead of glasses, shorter hair to match the beared?

And just copyy my profile

"I'm useless at profiles, though I'm not sure people really pay attention. I don't get anyone replying to me, been on here a while, anyone got any suggestions at all to help make this site a bit more successful for me?

You could always try a whole new look and start wearing contacts instead of glasses, shorter hair to match the beared?

And just copyy my profile "

I like your profile

I can't wear contacts due to an issue with my eyes. The hair is quite short, does it look long in my pics? Didn't think it did.

I've tweaked it a bit, hopefully an improvement! Thoughts?

I like your profile "

Thank you! Very kind

"I've tweaked it a bit, hopefully an improvement! Thoughts?"

A very good improvement

I like your profile

Thank you! Very kind "

Your welcome

Cool, Thanks! I think I need to redo photos though. Although I'm never happy with my photos.

"I can't wear contacts due to an issue with my eyes. The hair is quite short, does it look long in my pics? Didn't think it did."

No your hair is short I was thinking maybe a shaved head and full beard instead of the goaty

Fuck knows mate im making it up as I go along! Ive no idea!

I like your profile

Thank you! Very kind

Your welcome "

I love a lemon drizzle! And I make a great cup of tea!

I like your profile

Thank you! Very kind

Your welcome

I love a lemon drizzle! And I make a great cup of tea! "

Haha, well that's good to know, what about coffee

I like your profile

Thank you! Very kind

Your welcome

Haha, well that's good to know, what about coffee "

Yeah sure love to wash my drizzle down with a nice cup of coffee. When you baking ???

I like your profile

Thank you! Very kind

Your welcome

Yeah sure love to wash my drizzle down with a nice cup of coffee. When you baking ??? "

Your drizzle get I'm always baking, gets hot in the kitchen though so like to do so naked

"Cool, Thanks! I think I need to redo photos though. Although I'm never happy with my photos."

Pics wise, is there anyone you can ask to take some nice face pics for you rather than selfies, that can help too?

I like your profile

Thank you! Very kind

Your welcome

Yeah sure love to wash my drizzle down with a nice cup of coffee. When you baking ???

Your drizzle get I'm always baking, gets hot in the kitchen though so like to do so naked "

Well let me know when the next tea party is and I will come and cool you down

"Cool, Thanks! I think I need to redo photos though. Although I'm never happy with my photos.

Pics wise, is there anyone you can ask to take some nice face pics for you rather than selfies, that can help too? "

Or full body ones, I do like to see profiles with full length clothed pics

That's something to try, though short of doing one in the bathroom, it's hard to get one solo.

» Add a new message to this topic