FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > trying

trying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all been on here a bit now but only ever nosed now and again and I have actually tried this weekend but don't even know what I'm doing so any help or advice greatly appreciated to get things going properly I'm not desperate anyway so plenty of time to sort it thanks in advance for any help

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You definitely needs pics of some sort on your profile. Doesn't need to be face and cock, but people will want an idea of what your body looks like at least.

Thousands of men on here and if u genuinely want to dip your toes in, it takes patience and a bit of effort to get yourself noticed. Loads of threads for advice, just look through the forum pages.

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No woman or couple will message asking to see pictures, they want to see them when they view a profile, it's the same for all groupings on her, no pics usually equals no response.

Talk about what your likes and dislikes are and what sort of person/people you are looking for.

Think about if someone views a profile with no info or pics and then views one with both, who are they most likely to respond to?

» Add a new message to this topic