FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Anyone help..

Anyone help..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ppl i been on here a while now and dont seem to have any luck what so ever, im from newcastle and was wondering if they are any women from this area who would like to have a chat... xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just looked @ your profile looks ok but still you've only been on here 4 months it will take time, maybe try a club out & get your self known in the forum n chatrooms make sure you read all others profile before sending a message as some guy don't lol they see the pics n think oh your next lol so good luck hope you get a meet soon.

* sits on coffin *

Profile is pretty non existent really. When I see "will add more later" and it's obvious you won't, because you've had 4 months to do so, it just says "lazy" to me.

Meh, you asked.

I feal your pain mate, I joined a few months ago and also struggling but I keep getting told it will happen mate. But there are some really cool people on here!

I was advised more photos of your self Is allways a good thing apparently.

I was also reccommended swinging clubs but I don't no about you but it's quite ballsy going to one alone when your new to this as a single male, stick with it mate

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

I've got to say the lager drinking pic is perhaps not the best way to promote yourself

» Add a new message to this topic