FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No one seems to be interested in me, is my profile bad? What can I do to become more attractive? I know I'm not the best looking guy but I'm genuinely nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Nothing wrong with your profile in my view so focus on your first message style x

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"No one seems to be interested in me, is my profile bad? What can I do to become more attractive? I know I'm not the best looking guy but I'm genuinely nice "
mate your fine your not a bad looking guy at all iam sure you find have some fun soon

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Nothing wrong maybe a little more diction on your profile.....and perhaps not mention the "tight"

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

nothing's wrong, actually fit as fuck. Don't focus on it pal when someone is for you then you'll get reciprocated interest, otherwise just move on to the next.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience is the key

I echoed all the above there is nothing wrong with you maybe you need to add to your profile and change some wording

5 meets and verifications within one month, suggest you must be doing something right!

you're not ugly.

you don't seem to be looking for anything that specific so that could put people off?

i've had loads of messages today personally and nothing off anyone who is looking for the same as me so i've ignored all of them.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"5 meets and verifications within one month, suggest you must be doing something right! "

Maybe it's a look at me

"5 meets and verifications within one month, suggest you must be doing something right!

Maybe it's a look at me"

agreed. Doing OK in my opinion.

It's very very hard for single guys, because there is such a disproportionate amount of single guys compared to couples and ladies, so couples and ladies can take their pick. Therefore, for a single guy to get noticed he has to stand out. A single man probably only gets one shot to impress. There's nothing wrong with you, but your profile doesn't stand out. When I'm looking at a profile I am trying to gauge as much information as possible. I want to know their fantasies, experiences, what they have to offer, get an idea of their personality. Typos and spelling mistakes are a turn off for a lot of people. A variety of photos always make a profile look a bit more interesting. Another factor that we always consider when looking at a profile is why does that man want to play with a couple? Does he understand the dynamics of playing with an MF couple? Or does he just want sex and will tolerate that husband being there in order to get sex? These are the sort of questions we ask ourselves when looking for a man to join us, so the more information we get the better.

» Add a new message to this topic