FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Piercing and Tattoos

Piercing and Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reakShow90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

What can I say just wanting to ask and see what females feel about piercings and tattoos as iam sure you can tell I have a few and wondering if they are a put off for most ladies? I know every ones diffrent but would it put you off even getting to know me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"What can I say just wanting to ask and see what females feel about piercings and tattoos as iam sure you can tell I have a few and wondering if they are a put off for most ladies? I know every ones diffrent but would it put you off even getting to know me?"

I like the tattoos, but the facial piercings do put me off. That's just my personal view. But I am way older then you and a bit of a fuddy duddy

By *llywalesWoman  over a year ago

Like both. ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What can I say just wanting to ask and see what females feel about piercings and tattoos as iam sure you can tell I have a few and wondering if they are a put off for most ladies? I know every ones diffrent but would it put you off even getting to know me?

I like the tattoos, but the facial piercings do put me off. That's just my personal view. But I am way older then you and a bit of a fuddy duddy "

I'm agreeing to the former part of your reply by the way

Manchester/halifax

"What can I say just wanting to ask and see what females feel about piercings and tattoos as iam sure you can tell I have a few and wondering if they are a put off for most ladies? I know every ones diffrent but would it put you off even getting to know me?

I like the tattoos, but the facial piercings do put me off. That's just my personal view. But I am way older then you and a bit of a fuddy duddy "

hey its fine I fully under stand iam not to every ones taste but all I would like is to be given a fair chance for some one to get to know me and nothing wrong with an older lady

Manchester/halifax

"Like both. ... "
well thank you kind of you to say

Manchester/halifax

I like the tattoos, but the facial piercings do put me off. That's just my personal view. But I am way older then you and a bit of a fuddy duddy

I'm agreeing to the former part of your reply by the way "

once again I under stand iam a bit odd and if anything I would rather every one be honest and tell me how it Is lol

i'm not looking to chat to or meet anyone right now but they wouldn't put me off.

Manchester/halifax

"i'm not looking to chat to or meet anyone right now but they wouldn't put me off."
well thank you and don't worry I won't fill your inbox lol but still nice to know it would not put you off

if anything they make you more unique aesthetically so maybe some people would be more interested in meeting.

but i could get that they might put people off as well coz it's unusual.

you see a lot of tattoo topics on here, they tend to be popular, piercings never really get a mention.

Manchester/halifax

"if anything they make you more unique aesthetically so maybe some people would be more interested in meeting.

you see a lot of tattoo topics on here, they tend to be popular, piercings never really get a mention."

oh it goes from kids smiling at me in the street to old men looking at me like I am the devil and even going out I always get asked about them and I don't mind every one who knows me knows iam not big softie who will get on with any one. Yes I have been looking but have not seen one so wanted to have a look and see what you lot thing

By *ire1888Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I've tattoos and two piercings love them all .. fuck what other people think if they don't like them

"if anything they make you more unique aesthetically so maybe some people would be more interested in meeting.

you see a lot of tattoo topics on here, they tend to be popular, piercings never really get a mention. oh it goes from kids smiling at me in the street to old men looking at me like I am the devil and even going out I always get asked about them and I don't mind every one who knows me knows iam not big softie who will get on with any one. Yes I have been looking but have not seen one so wanted to have a look and see what you lot thing "

i do alright, nobody tends to judge me (some women do give me dirty looks at school functions but most people like them).

nice topic anyway, interesting.

By *ire1888Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I love tattoos always have my grandad had lots of them aswell think that's why I liked them from a young age

By *ipglossWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Nevermind about the tats and piercings!

I'm liking that mirror on your first public pics......where did you get it??

Manchester/halifax

"I've tattoos and two piercings love them all .. fuck what other people think if they don't like them"
true mate but on a site like this looks do come in to it not saying iam going to change just would like a fair shot for others to get to know me lol

Manchester/halifax

you see a lot of tattoo topics on here, they tend to be popular, piercings never really get a mention. oh it goes from kids smiling at me in the street to old men looking at me like I am the devil and even going out I always get asked about them and I don't mind every one who knows me knows iam not big softie who will get on with any one. Yes I have been looking but have not seen one so wanted to have a look and see what you lot thing

i do alright, nobody tends to judge me (some women do give me dirty looks at school functions but most people like them).

nice topic anyway, interesting."

well thank you and I feel if some one does not take th time to get to know you they are the one missing out

Manchester/halifax

"Nevermind about the tats and piercings!

I'm liking that mirror on your first public pics......where did you get it??

"

lol oh thankkkkksss nothing in the mirror you like but the mirror it's self lol and the classy guy I am I found it for £15 in B N Bargains lol

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

If you were someone I found attractive, the piercings and ink would have no bearing on that.

Manchester/halifax

"If you were someone I found attractive, the piercings and ink would have no bearing on that. "
well glad it's not the metal or tattoos that put you off

being someone that has a bit of a penchant for tattoos and piercings .. yes I have a few .. I do find yours too much .. but piercings and tattoos are a personal choice so as long as you like them it doesn't matter .. just that u asked for opinions.

Manchester/halifax

"being someone that has a bit of a penchant for tattoos and piercings .. yes I have a few .. I do find yours too much .. but piercings and tattoos are a personal choice so as long as you like them it doesn't matter .. just that u asked for opinions. "
Iam with you each to their own been told I have to meny but how I see it why would I want to look like every one else and as iam not the best looking or hung like a horse I guess it's just one more way to start a chat thank you for your input and I would rather every one just say what they think no point in lying about things lol anyway thank you once again

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Have you had a fight with a nail gun?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Have you had a fight with a nail gun? "

Don;t be mean - this chap is expressing his individuality in ways most of us daren't

Grantham

"Have you had a fight with a nail gun?

Don;t be mean - this chap is expressing his individuality in ways most of us daren't "

True but I prefer to have a pretty bra instead of stud gunning my face

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Don;t be mean - this chap is expressing his individuality in ways most of us daren't

True but I prefer to have a pretty bra instead of stud gunning my face "

Oh hush

Grantham

True but I prefer to have a pretty bra instead of stud gunning my face

Oh hush"

Make me

Any need for that?

Nothing nice to say and all that.......

Presumably when you chose to have facial piercings, you knew that it would not be to everybody's taste, therefore it shouldn't matter now if some people are put off.

Me personally. I only like piercings for sexual purposes, but not part of the whole image. But that's just my personal taste.

Manchester/halifax

I did yes and I won to look this fucking good lol

Manchester/halifax

Don;t be mean - this chap is expressing his individuality in ways most of us daren't "

thanks mate but trust me tough skin here takes a lot more then a joke to hurt my feelings

Manchester/halifax

Any need for that?

Nothing nice to say and all that......."

thank you but trust me takes more then a joke to hurt me if anything ied of goner with a hell-raiser joke but still

Manchester/halifax

"Presumably when you chose to have facial piercings, you knew that it would not be to everybody's taste, therefore it shouldn't matter now if some people are put off.

Me personally. I only like piercings for sexual purposes, but not part of the whole image. But that's just my personal taste."

that's fine as you said each to their own an was thinking about my down stairs but takes 8 weeks to fully heal don't think I could go that long with out even a wank lol

[Removed by poster at 08/04/16 08:08:22]

Yes I would imagine a penile piercing would enhance sexual stimulation for the lady, so in support of that. It's a big ask though for a man to have to go through that.

Will you get them lasered off if more than 50% of respondents don't like them?

Manchester/halifax

"Yes I would imagine a penile piercing would enhance sexual stimulation for the lady, so in support of that. It's a big ask though for a man to have to go through that."
I have had a sit down with myself and thought about it even gettin inplants on the underside for th ladies but iam sure some would find it odd like they do my face lol

Manchester/halifax

"Will you get them lasered off if more than 50% of respondents don't like them?"
No not all why woul I change who I am just for others iam the one who has them and it's my face

"Will you get them lasered off if more than 50% of respondents don't like them?No not all why woul I change who I am just for others iam the one who has them and it's my face "

It depends whether you get something done purely for yourself, or partly to attract others. I have my nipples pierced. Obviously the starting point was to please myself, as its my body. But I very much hoped others would like it too. I have to admit I would remove them if most men didn't like it. I'm probably quite vein, but it's very important to me to be sexy and attractive to others.

"Will you get them lasered off if more than 50% of respondents don't like them?No not all why woul I change who I am just for others iam the one who has them and it's my face "

Just wondering what the point of the question is then.

Manchester/halifax

"Will you get them lasered off if more than 50% of respondents don't like them?No not all why woul I change who I am just for others iam the one who has them and it's my face

Just wondering what the point of the question is then."

it was just to see how others feel about me based on them did not say I would change them just asking how others saw me is all

"Will you get them lasered off if more than 50% of respondents don't like them?No not all why woul I change who I am just for others iam the one who has them and it's my face

Just wondering what the point of the question is then. it was just to see how others feel about me based on them did not say I would change them just asking how others saw me is all"

Oh. I see you as a person, who identifies as male and has pierced their face.

Manchester/halifax

Just wondering what the point of the question is then. it was just to see how others feel about me based on them did not say I would change them just asking how others saw me is all

Oh. I see you as a person, who identifies as male and has pierced their face."

well yes but iam sure knew what I meant anyway

» Add a new message to this topic