FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Usernames

Usernames

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having trouble getting meets at the moment, I know it can all be for number of reasons but do women and couples get put off by a username or don't people really mind?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm having trouble getting meets at the moment, I know it can all be for number of reasons but do women and couples get put off by a username or don't people really mind?"

Some do, some don't. There's no magic formula here, despite what you might hear. You just need luck, patience and good humour. Then hope for the best

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just speaking to someone told them a couple of jokes then the next one...blocked...ah I must need new jokes lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Jokes

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm having trouble getting meets at the moment, I know it can all be for number of reasons but do women and couples get put off by a username or don't people really mind?

Some do, some don't. There's no magic formula here, despite what you might hear. You just need luck, patience and good humour. Then hope for the best "

Blimey, I didn't recognise you with your cock cover on

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I wouldn't be put off by a username unless it's something like cuntdestroyer.

Having a quick peek at your profile it may be your age or inability to accommodate. But you can't change either of them very easily.

Just keep chatting and smiling and be patient.

"I'm having trouble getting meets at the moment, I know it can all be for number of reasons but do women and couples get put off by a username or don't people really mind?

Some do, some don't. There's no magic formula here, despite what you might hear. You just need luck, patience and good humour. Then hope for the best

Blimey, I didn't recognise you with your cock cover on "

well, I'm in disguise.. I put the 9 cup on top so none no-one would recognise me.. Hehehe

You've had three meets in 10 months. That's pretty good going. There are a hell of a lot of things that put me off profiles, but I don't usually have a view on a profile name, unless it is aggressively sexual. Can't see what wrong with your username.

» Add a new message to this topic