FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Face or cock

Face or cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llgoodfun123123 OP   Man  over a year ago

st osyth

Hi I was just wondering what would get me the most action on here. Have a pic of your didgeridoo and send face pic when you message someone or other way around. I'd rather not put both up, I'm not a bad size 8 Inch so you could say that's a selling point. Not fat but no 6pack. So its one or the other

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I guess it depends on whether you're happy to be recognised or not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/04/16 08:09:13]

[Removed by poster at 17/04/16 08:10:19]

If you must have a cock pic on your profile, then make it a one picture only amongst a variety of many other pictures, which you have done, or put it in your private gallery. It will be wise to be aware that a lot of women do not like cock pics. You can always send a picture of your cock to anybody who requests it, but only if it's asked for.

With regards to face pic. Yes if you are happy to put face pics on your public profile, then that's is always the best way. Everybody understands that for privacy reasons this is not always reasonable. A body picture is always appreciated if you have a good body.

Personally I like your pictures. There's a nice variety, and they show you have a normal life too. You could perhaps crop some of the pics to get a closer up of you.

By *llgoodfun123123 OP   Man  over a year ago

st osyth

Thanks for all your feedback x

» Add a new message to this topic