FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on female joining

Advice on female joining

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I'm b and the mrs is t, she has no clear face pic yet, were both 20 and can drive and accommodate. She has had no experience of swinging.

She's nervous but really excited about the idea she know about me and says I'm ok to play alone, what do you guys think the best situation would be for her first experience , were open to most, clubs, party's and private invites.. what's the best advice you can give..

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I'm b and the mrs is t, she has no clear face pic yet, were both 20 and can drive and accommodate. She has had no experience of swinging.

She's nervous but really excited about the idea she know about me and says I'm ok to play alone, what do you guys think the best situation would be for her first experience , were open to most, clubs, party's and private invites.. what's the best advice you can give..

Thanks in advance"

Firstly have a couple profile, as no one will believe you actually have a girl wanting to play.

Once you have the correct profile, you can do whatever feels right. Clubs are good, if no one takes ur fancy, you can always just play together,

But this is my single males profile for playing alone? Once she joined and we have our own and a couple's one I will update the text in my single male one

".

. Clubs are good, if no one takes ur fancy, you can always just play together,"

Thank you for this advice though

I agree, a couples profile is essential, and clubs or an organised social are the bed ways to bring someone in, as they can look around, meet people and have the option to join in or not.

"I agree, a couples profile is essential, and clubs or an organised social are the bed ways to bring someone in, as they can look around, meet people and have the option to join in or not."

Thank you will consider exploring the social side with her first then. In regards to the profile we will be making one together eventually but this one will still be used for me to play alone with her permission. So i don't really see the problem? Not misleading anyone into thinking I'm a couple even though I am part of one, but I do state I meet alone and together and we will be opening our own mutual profile x

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

10+ man gangbang for her while you watch. Dont dip ur toe in dive in

"I agree, a couples profile is essential, and clubs or an organised social are the bed ways to bring someone in, as they can look around, meet people and have the option to join in or not.

Thank you will consider exploring the social side with her first then. In regards to the profile we will be making one together eventually but this one will still be used for me to play alone with her permission. So i don't really see the problem? Not misleading anyone into thinking I'm a couple even though I am part of one, but I do state I meet alone and together and we will be opening our own mutual profile x"

I never said that it was appropriate for you not to have a single one. But if you are a couple, and will play or meet as a coupleyou realistically need a couples profile as well.

"I agree, a couples profile is essential, and clubs or an organised social are the bed ways to bring someone in, as they can look around, meet people and have the option to join in or not.

Thank you will consider exploring the social side with her first then. In regards to the profile we will be making one together eventually but this one will still be used for me to play alone with her permission. So i don't really see the problem? Not misleading anyone into thinking I'm a couple even though I am part of one, but I do state I meet alone and together and we will be opening our own mutual profile x"

But you are misleading. Why even mention your partner if she does not swing? Your profile suggests she might. But she doesn't, right?

She's will be within the next week lol didn't think it would be this much of a problem lol.. just she wanted to see what is was all about before being fully involved and into it? She is currently open to it but doesn't yet consider herself a 'swinger' , but like I say she is just a little shy and curious and wanted to see what it was about, sorry if I've "misled" anyone but if you actually took the time out to message me I would have stated right away what is happening, I guess ill remove all mentioning of her until we have our own couple's profile? Is that what you think the right think to do is?, thanks.

Thank you will consider exploring the social side with her first then. In regards to the profile we will be making one together eventually but this one will still be used for me to play alone with her permission. So i don't really see the problem? Not misleading anyone into thinking I'm a couple even though I am part of one, but I do state I meet alone and together and we will be opening our own mutual profile x

I never said that it was appropriate for you not to have a single one. But if you are a couple, and will play or meet as a coupleyou realistically need a couples profile as well."

Thanks, we will be making our profile by end of the week x

"10+ man gangbang for her while you watch. Dont dip ur toe in dive in "

Nice suggestion.. I would lol but not really what she wants.. may be something to build too

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"She's will be within the next week lol didn't think it would be this much of a problem lol.. just she wanted to see what is was all about before being fully involved and into it? She is currently open to it but doesn't yet consider herself a 'swinger' , but like I say she is just a little shy and curious and wanted to see what it was about, sorry if I've "misled" anyone but if you actually took the time out to message me I would have stated right away what is happening, I guess ill remove all mentioning of her until we have our own couple's profile? Is that what you think the right think to do is?, thanks.

"

if shes real then yes

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Try one of the clubs close to you. If she is very new to the scene and nervous then a couples and single ladies night maybe best.

"10+ man gangbang for her while you watch. Dont dip ur toe in dive in

Nice suggestion.. I would lol but not really what she wants.. may be something to build too "

Not if its not what she wants

"Try one of the clubs close to you. If she is very new to the scene and nervous then a couples and single ladies night maybe best."

Thanks you think it will be better to try a club first rather than a private meet? Thanks for responses people.

And no never if it's not what she wants but her opinions might change, only she can decide

"She's will be within the next week lol didn't think it would be this much of a problem lol.. just she wanted to see what is was all about before being fully involved and into it? She is currently open to it but doesn't yet consider herself a 'swinger' , but like I say she is just a little shy and curious and wanted to see what it was about, sorry if I've "misled" anyone but if you actually took the time out to message me I would have stated right away what is happening, I guess ill remove all mentioning of her until we have our own couple's profile? Is that what you think the right think to do is?, thanks.

if shes real then yes"

Done it will be sure to update on our new couples profile once made

» Add a new message to this topic