FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What i m doing wrong?

What i m doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am kabir. Asian

I have been on the site from some time but not much luck. If you can help me or advice me what i am doing wrong.

As i read people profile reply them with abface pic and with a decent message.

Sometimes i also match the profile description they have mentioned in their own profile

But no Reply at all.

Read few forums about Asians that they are rude dont behave well. But not my fault i am not like that.

Any profile advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid AndreaTV/TS  over a year ago

yorkshire

you're probably doing nothing wrong. There is just an overwhelming proportion of single men on here. Also many single men pose behind couple profiles to try and get meets so there is a lack of trust.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What you also have to think about is so you have enough information on your profile about you, your likes, dislikes etc for people who you message to see if they think you might suit them. If you read your profile would you message or reply to you?

"What you also have to think about is so you have enough information on your profile about you, your likes, dislikes etc for people who you message to see if they think you might suit them. If you read your profile would you message or reply to you? "

I agree. The first thing we do when we receive a message is to view the profile. If it is not informative then we do not reply.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Get past the "asian" thing about your profile then you will be no different to alot of the men in the same situation having the same problem... no matter how well polite you send messages. You probably are doing bothing wrong.

Good luck

By *aid AndreaTV/TS  over a year ago

yorkshire

i agree with Indian summer but didn't want to patronise as I'm not Asian. Its the same for most single men on here. If you want to send 10 messages a week and get a return of 1 meet a week i think you should go elsewhere. On the other hand send 100 a week and get a meet every 6 months then fill yer boots. Being really honest and open on your profile might help. I tend to just browse and enjoy looking and send the odd message. If anything happens, great.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I am kabir. Asian

I have been on the site from some time but not much luck. If you can help me or advice me what i am doing wrong.

As i read people profile reply them with abface pic and with a decent message.

Sometimes i also match the profile description they have mentioned in their own profile

But no Reply at all.

Read few forums about Asians that they are rude dont behave well. But not my fault i am not like that.

Any profile advice? "

IMHO - Don't come across as having a chip on your shoulder...be positive... I think people prefer that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thank all for their replies.

If i put more details about myself people will say i am more focussed about myself and i am too demanding

With less infirmation people dont tend to know i am after

Pretty confusing

"I thank all for their replies.

If i put more details about myself people will say i am more focussed about myself and i am too demanding

With less infirmation people dont tend to know i am after

Pretty confusing "

As long as what you put comes across well it wouldn't be seen as demanding, your profile is about you, no one else which is why you need to put your likes etc into it.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Relax.. you are trying to hard.

Truth is for this site is not a garantee of sex, chats or meets... or people responding to polite well written messages.

Sounds harsh but its reality

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

How many people were you hoping to meet off the site? you.ve been on 4months and met 3 people so you must be getting meets.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"How many people were you hoping to meet off the site? you.ve been on 4months and met 3 people so you must be getting meets."

It says "sometimes" you meet their description. Suggests you sometimes message people when you don't meet what they are after. That's a pretty big longshot and a recipe for instantly being disregarded. Better to be very patient and only message if you truly match up to what they are looking for.

4 meets in 4 months isn't bad going for a single guy

4 meets in 4 months isn't bad going for a single guy

By *achiavellian_adventuresCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

4 in 4 is a pretty good return on your time investment. Although we would suggest as mentioned by others dropping the Asian-angle as, as you've already outlined, it does carry a certain stigma on here due to club-based stereotypes.

same problem with me as I have been on site for a long time but on my old profile I did had a gangbang which was arranged for Asian guys.

Apart from that I been to one of the curvy club in London and response was not good as people there were kinda rude coz I was the only Asian guy and I believe I have don't nothing wrong to make people being rude towards Asian single guys. It's not like if few of Asian guys are rude then all of them are the same no !! It's not like that and I believe we all here to have fun then what to do with Asian or not to be Asian.

Wish we had some people on here who like Asian single guys I didn't come across to any profile yet which mention they like Asian single guys.

Maybe will try to arrange Asian single guys Social which I bet will help other to find out about Asian guys they are not less when it come to treat a women with respect and being friendly infact for couples too.

Any couple or female would like to help arrange Asian social ???

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic