FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help with profile

Help with profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there,

I've been on and off this site, mostly due to getting no women messaging me or replying to me.

Can anyone take a look at my profile and give me some feedback?

It seems like mostly though, women read and delete my first messages and don't even bother looking at my profile. I tend to write mostly unique messages trying to personalise for the profile. I think they mostly delete based off my profile pic.

Feels like unless you're a Greek god, men are SOL on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Don't see anything wrong with your profile , maybe a few more pics . But the text is spot on. Says everything that needs to be said. Not too short not overly long and not ranty or whiny.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remember most women look at profiles in stealth mode so they probably have looked even if it looks like they haven't.

If my profile is alright, makes me wonder what's wrong then. Kind of disheartening to be on here (on and off) for a few years and not get anyone replying to me.

Hi mate,basically finding single women on any site is a nightmare,its taken me months ov hammering loads ov sites to get a fuk buddie,i mean mths,ive had some couple action here plus im bi,but ur obviously not bi etc,i would recomend joining every site u can fukin find lol,i wont name them here,but a google search will help.personally id say delete the devil pic,thats weird lol,get a close up,and take a pic ov ur boner,heh it might sell u to a couple or a bird,i sympathize with u big time,for guys to find women who actually want to get laid is a nightmare,there are many timewasters as well,give it the large one about getting it on then vanish,thats been my experience on here but mostly on other sites,u will breakthrough,i have and have done before,had some nympho fb,s..but the effort is monumental,all the breast bro

"Hi mate,basically finding single women on any site is a nightmare,its taken me months ov hammering loads ov sites to get a fuk buddie,i mean mths,ive had some couple action here plus im bi,but ur obviously not bi etc,i would recomend joining every site u can fukin find lol,i wont name them here,but a google search will help.personally id say delete the devil pic,thats weird lol,get a close up,and take a pic ov ur boner,heh it might sell u to a couple or a bird,i sympathize with u big time,for guys to find women who actually want to get laid is a nightmare,there are many timewasters as well,give it the large one about getting it on then vanish,thats been my experience on here but mostly on other sites,u will breakthrough,i have and have done before,had some nympho fb,s..but the effort is monumental,all the breast bro "

From all I've seen/read, cock pics are not the way forward lol. I've been on and off this site and some others for years and no joy. I'm a genuine guy and I want to meet a woman.

Your profile isn't bad a bit bland maybe? That's just me though. It also says you haven't been to clubs, my advice is take the plunge and go, you'd be able to get meet verified hopefully and talk to New people

Getting to clubs near me isn't easy as need to drive. Also a bit nervous about going alone. Otherwise I would have been by now. I am photo verfied, but guessing that's not enough on here?

Im sorry to say but it seems u have an answer for each bit ov advice.ur way isnt working so time to do something different,going to a club is good advice,if ur nervous welcome to the human race,oh and if ur looking for a relationship i really dont know why ur on a fuk site lol,and as for cock and fanny pics,u check the guys who get nuff pussy or couples there fuk pics are by the bucket load lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd suggest more and better photos. The devil one was ok for Halloween but maybe won't work too well on a swinging site.

It's a reasonable profile but needs more 'oomph' - more stuff to attract the ladies, more detail and more about yourself. Show your personality off more.

Also, think of the type of lady you like. If you don't care what sort of woman you have sex with, it won't make the last feel special and she will look at a profile where she is made to feel special. So, what have you got? What's your USP? What can you offer? Think about it from the point of view of a lady. Why should she choose you rather than me?

My point in asking you to ask and answer these questions is that self analysis can be useful in creating a good profile. I know this. I read it in a magazine at Hove train station.

I think the best thing to do is read lots of male profiles, note the similarities then make sure your profile is nothing like them. A generic profile that reads like everyone's else's will not get you noticed.

"Hi there,

I've been on and off this site, mostly due to getting no women messaging me or replying to me.

It seems like mostly though, women read and delete my first messages and don't even bother looking at my profile. I tend to write mostly unique messages trying to personalise for the profile. I think they mostly delete based off my profile pic.

Feels like unless you're a Greek god, men are SOL on here. "

It could be rewritten into a single scentence of

"I'll meet anyone for anything as im desperate"

Which isnt all that attractive.

By trying to appeal to everyone you often end up apealing to no one.

Think what you specifically want and state it, that way the people looking for the same thing can find you.

Try and add some better pics, artsy torso, bum and leg pics work well for guys.

Also try to make the profile a bit more conversational so by the time they get to the end of it the person reading knows something about you.

As it stands all they know is you want sex.

"Im sorry to say but it seems u have an answer for each bit ov advice.ur way isnt working so time to do something different,going to a club is good advice,if ur nervous welcome to the human race,oh and if ur looking for a relationship i really dont know why ur on a fuk site lol,and as for cock and fanny pics,u check the guys who get nuff pussy or couples there fuk pics are by the bucket load lol."

Most the female profiles, at least in my area, say they don't want cock pics in messages/profiles, so when it comes to whether I put my cock up on here for all to see, I'll take my audience over your recommendation. I never said I was looking for a relationship, I said I was a genuine guy looking to meet a woman, by which I mean not a pic collector or one to just message and never meet.

"I'd suggest more and better photos. The devil one was ok for Halloween but maybe won't work too well on a swinging site.

It's a reasonable profile but needs more 'oomph' - more stuff to attract the ladies, more detail and more about yourself. Show your personality off more.

Also, think of the type of lady you like. If you don't care what sort of woman you have sex with, it won't make the last feel special and she will look at a profile where she is made to feel special. So, what have you got? What's your USP? What can you offer? Think about it from the point of view of a lady. Why should she choose you rather than me?

My point in asking you to ask and answer these questions is that self analysis can be useful in creating a good profile. I know this. I read it in a magazine at Hove train station. "

Thanks, that's a hefty but for me to think over and put into my profile. I'll work on that.

"I think the best thing to do is read lots of male profiles, note the similarities then make sure your profile is nothing like them. A generic profile that reads like everyone's else's will not get you noticed. "

To be honest, I did look around at a bunch of male ones in my area and they're 1 liners, if that. There are some that are more, but think mine is pretty similar, simply because I had tried using them for inspiration, as they had many veris, etc. Maybe they're too similar though.

"

Think what you specifically want and state it, that way the people looking for the same thing can find you.

Also try to make the profile a bit more conversational so by the time they get to the end of it the person reading knows something about you.

"

I think most profiles can be rewritten to that same sentence if you try

To be honest, I've had a sheltered life when it comes to all this and wanting to try things, which is probably why it seems I'm trying to appeal to all. It's a tough thing.

It's just frustrating as you can see some people just out 'I wanna meet and fuck' and they have many friends and veri's, whereas I try to put effort in and get fuck all.

I'll try and get some more pictures, although artsy could be a challenge

"

I think most profiles can be rewritten to that same sentence if you try

To be honest, I've had a sheltered life when it comes to all this and wanting to try things, which is probably why it seems I'm trying to appeal to all. It's a tough thing.

It's just frustrating as you can see some people just out 'I wanna meet and fuck' and they have many friends and veri's, whereas I try to put effort in and get fuck all.

I'll try and get some more pictures, although artsy could be a challenge "

But you dont need to try with your it litteraly says you want to meet somone for pretty much any sex act and you dont care what they look like.

Timer and a black and white filter = instsnt artsy.

How do you know they dont put effort in?

You've made a few references to peoples bodies and thier success.

So you spent at best 5 miniutes writing a profile theyre spending possibly several hours a week training and eating right.

Which is putting in more effort?

By *exyFusionCouple  over a year ago

Near to you

"

From all I've seen/read, cock pics are not the way forward lol. I've been on and off this site and some others for years and no joy. I'm a genuine guy and I want to meet a woman. "

Certainly a gallery with nothing but cock shots is not the way to go but a nice stiffy inside a pair of tighty whities . . . hot.

Get a close up of your face (and smile! )

"

So you spent at best 5 miniutes writing a profile theyre spending possibly several hours a week training and eating right.

Which is putting in more effort?"

I can tell that some people have put maybe 1 minute into a profile with 1 line and yet have many veri's from meets. I spent more than 5 minutes on mind.

Talking about 'training and eating right'? I may be big built, but I'm not fat, it may look otherwise, but I've had some medical issues that affected my build, that 'training and eating right' won't change. Also, due to my medical issues, eating right for me is massively different to what you would understand for the average person.

"

From all I've seen/read, cock pics are not the way forward lol. I've been on and off this site and some others for years and no joy. I'm a genuine guy and I want to meet a woman.

Certainly a gallery with nothing but cock shots is not the way to go but a nice stiffy inside a pair of tighty whities . . . hot.

Get a close up of your face (and smile! ) "

I am smiling in a couple of the pics, although I think those ones might be set to friends only. Will change those to public.

Prime example of what I was talking about of practically no effort in profile, is the first bloke in a search of 10 mile radius.

'I love sex, pretty much anything sexy turns me on. I especially enjoy threesomes, group sex or being watched.

I am hung, shaved/trimmed down below, circumcised and a heavy cummer.'

That person has 8 veris from meets and only been on a month.

"Prime example of what I was talking about of practically no effort in profile, is the first bloke in a search of 10 mile radius.

'I love sex, pretty much anything sexy turns me on. I especially enjoy threesomes, group sex or being watched.

That person has 8 veris from meets and only been on a month. "

So maybe he sends very good messages, maybe thier past merts from an old profile.

Maybe he went to a club or a social where you can pick up a dozen veries in one night.

You've been offered advice but instead of taking it onboard you just seem to put up excuses

"Prime example of what I was talking about of practically no effort in profile, is the first bloke in a search of 10 mile radius.

So maybe he sends very good messages, maybe thier past merts from an old profile.

Maybe he went to a club or a social where you can pick up a dozen veries in one night.

You've been offered advice but instead of taking it onboard you just seem to put up excuses "

I've read the veris, they're from meets, not clubs. Going by his profile, he must do amazing messages, but that's the Unknown. Why is it that someone with a profile so bare gets those veris whereas mine which is war and peace in comparison gets sod all.

In regards to your comment about giving excuses to advice, if you look, I've actually said to majority of people on here acknowledgements and that I'll look to follow their advice. Some others, I've given counterpoints to their advice.

"

I can tell that some people have put maybe 1 minute into a profile with 1 line and yet have many veri's from meets. I spent more than 5 minutes on mind.

Talking about 'training and eating right'? I may be big built, but I'm not fat, it may look otherwise, but I've had some medical issues that affected my build, that 'training and eating right' won't change. Also, due to my medical issues, eating right for me is massively different to what you would understand for the average person. "

If you say so. But dont sit and whine about other mens bodies just because you arent willing to do the work.

As for cock pics it depends.

A decent one is worth putting up.

As a decent cock pick will very easily get you into top fabbed from the gay guys fabbing the pick where you get noticed by a lot more couples and women.

But the hanging out over a toilet not so much

You've been offered advice but instead of taking it onboard you just seem to put up excuses

I've read the veris, they're from meets, not clubs. Going by his profile, he must do amazing messages, but that's the Unknown. Why is it that someone with a profile so bare gets those veris whereas mine which is war and peace in comparison gets sod all.

In regards to your comment about giving excuses to advice, if you look, I've actually said to majority of people on here acknowledgements and that I'll look to follow their advice. Some others, I've given counterpoints to their advice."

Yeah word count doesn't really equal meets.

His is however specifc it says what hes after bluntly and he probbaly messages people looking for simmilar.

Yours doesnt really say what you want at all.

Here you go this is my normal advice.

Pretend youre the type of person you want to meet.

Read your profile out loud to yourself.

Now try to write yourself a first message.

If you struggle to think what to write your profile needs work.

"

If you say so. But dont sit and whine about other mens bodies just because you arent willing to do the work.

As a decent cock pick will very easily get you into top fabbed from the gay guys fabbing the pick where you get noticed by a lot more couples and women.

But the hanging out over a toilet not so much"

Again, you appear to make jabs at me saying I'm not willing to do the work for a body, when you have no idea what you're on about in regards to that.

As for cock pics, I don't want to show mine off for anyone to see. As I have previously mentioned, many women around me state they don't want to see that as they're flooded with cock pics, so your advice there goes against the audience around me, so will just hinder me further if I followed that advice.

"

Talking about 'training and eating right'? I may be big built, but I'm not fat, it may look otherwise, but I've had some medical issues that affected my build, that 'training and eating right' won't change. Also, due to my medical issues, eating right for me is massively different to what you would understand for the average person.

But the hanging out over a toilet not so much"

Oh and I haven't whined about bodies. I made one offhandedly joking comment and you seemed to have run a mile with it, making a meal of a morsel. ????

Sorry but Wolf is right you keep putting up barriers everytime he gives you solid advice also if you messaged me and I went to look at your profile 1. Ur profile pic with you looking miserable would put me off and 2. Saying you will meet any woman would make me think you don't care about who you want to meet

Patience is the key...it's a candy store for single women on here and single guys are 10 a penny.

It may be your messages aren't great, maybe if you post an example (don't name any other users) then we could give tips on that?

My advice would be stay patient, don't expect anything for maybe a couple of months and just chat in the forums, build rapport with people etc

Whilst I don't struggle with chatting to people, I don't meet everyone I chat to and I don't get a response to every mail I send out (some get read, some just deleted, some block - you just don't take it personal)

"

As for cock pics, I don't want to show mine off for anyone to see. As I have previously mentioned, many women around me state they don't want to see that as they're flooded with cock pics, so your advice there goes against the audience around me, so will just hinder me further if I followed that advice. "

If you say so.

But my cock pics do tend to get commented on in messages i recieve.

So its swings and round abouts. You dont have to send them in messages but a decently framed cock pic on the profile can help.

Doesnt have to be a super close up. Just a clear full body nude, which also helps as people like to see the full body.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"If my profile is alright, makes me wonder what's wrong then. Kind of disheartening to be on here (on and off) for a few years and not get anyone replying to me. "

I'd say not having a type is a bit like saying you'll take anything and seems desperate. If other think there's nothing wrong with your profile then maybe it's the messages you're sending that's the issue. Women get loads so you need to stand out.

Brighton - even Hove!

You've written loads in this thread, OP, and we now know loads more about you than we did.

Why didn't you say more in your profile? If loads of men getting meets have 1 liners, then do something different. You have to be able to stand out from the others.

Don't worry and waste energy about other men getting meets. You don't know how they got them, precious friends or from socials or word of mouth.

I had a meet once and asked the lady to recommend me out to her friends so I got two sex meets just from saying that.

Try and think from a ladies point of view. What is it about the men or their profiles or their messages that make them choose them? Be objective.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

My first thoughts from checking out your profile -

No photos of what you have to offer apart from your face. Well this is a site for meeting up for sex and from my experience that includes more than just people's faces... Plus your face pics show you are a little overweight, but there is no nude body shot, so are you a little over weight? A lot over weight? What are you actually offering interms of your body? Everyone has preferences and you currently aren't showing what you have to offer so people aren't going to make the effort to get in contact only to find out that you aren't their type, it's easier and less hassle just to move on to the next guy.

Just because you don't have a type doesn't mean nobody else has. I also agree it's best to remove this from your text for the reasons given before, plus maybe put an age range, would you really fuck a 99 year old? At the moment you are coming across as desperate and so will fuck anyone.

When it comes to cock photos ONE clear, tidy, in focus and easy to see the size (so can be a whole body shot), photo of your cock helps. It shows what you have to offer. Again, it's down to other people's preferences, they aren't going to make the effort to contact you and then find that they have wasted their time because you are too big or too small for them. Plus the assumption is that over weight = small cock, and as we don't know what your body actually looks like and are assuming from the info you have (or haven't) given us you are quite over weight the assumption will also be made that that combined with no cock pic = you have a small cock that you are embarrassed to show.

You are on a site looking for sex, even if you won't admit to having preferences, the people you are trying to attract have them and as you hide more than you show they can't see whether you match them or not.

I know I'm getting repetitive, I hope you are getting the point. Your profile is to sell yourself, so sell yourself.

I would also remove the bit about parties and clubs as it makes you look like you are looking for someone to take you potentially to save on entry fees to clubs or that you are very shy. Being shy, for a man, isn't a great selling point and basically saying you want to use a woman to take you to parties/clubs because you can't do it alone.

You will never be able to guarantee a meet but if what you are doing so far isn't working maybe trying something a bit different might help? You could always save your profile text so if it doesn't work out you can change it back and hope for the best?

"Sorry but Wolf is right you keep putting up barriers everytime he gives you solid advice also if you messaged me and I went to look at your profile 1. Ur profile pic with you looking miserable would put me off and 2. Saying you will meet any woman would make me think you don't care about who you want to meet"

I've not put up barriers to advice, I've acknowledged everyone and actually said to many that I would take their advice on board and work with it. I've only disagreed with Wolf's because he's gone on about adding cock pics, which many other people have said not to do.

There are pics of me smiling that I've changed from private to public and I'm not miserable in any of them, some are just a plain face, but will remove them since you think I look miserable....

I don't say I will meet any woman, I just say I don't have a particular type, that's it's down to who I click with.

"Patience is the key...it's a candy store for single women on here and single guys are 10 a penny.

It may be your messages aren't great, maybe if you post an example (don't name any other users) then we could give tips on that?

My advice would be stay patient, don't expect anything for maybe a couple of months and just chat in the forums, build rapport with people etc

Whilst I don't struggle with chatting to people, I don't meet everyone I chat to and I don't get a response to every mail I send out (some get read, some just deleted, some block - you just don't take it personal)"

To be honest, it's hard to post an example of my messages as they're all different, depending on the profile and what they say.

"

As for cock pics, I don't want to show mine off for anyone to see. As I have previously mentioned, many women around me state they don't want to see that as they're flooded with cock pics, so your advice there goes against the audience around me, so will just hinder me further if I followed that advice.

If you say so.

So its swings and round abouts. You dont have to send them in messages but a decently framed cock pic on the profile can help.

Doesnt have to be a super close up. Just a clear full body nude, which also helps as people like to see the full body."

Well as I said, a majority of the profiles in my area say they don't want men that put their cocks everywhere, so your telling me to do what my potential audience don't want me to do.

"Hi mate,basically finding single women on any site is a nightmare,its taken me months ov hammering loads ov sites to get a fuk buddie,i mean mths,ive had some couple action here plus im bi,but ur obviously not bi etc,i would recomend joining every site u can fukin find lol,i wont name them here,but a google search will help.personally id say delete the devil pic,thats weird lol,get a close up,and take a pic ov ur boner,heh it might sell u to a couple or a bird,i sympathize with u big time,for guys to find women who actually want to get laid is a nightmare,there are many timewasters as well,give it the large one about getting it on then vanish,thats been my experience on here but mostly on other sites,u will breakthrough,i have and have done before,had some nympho fb,s..but the effort is monumental,all the breast bro "

Yeh. Its a nightmare on here. The problem is too many blokes and not enough women n couples on here, and they're really picky.

"

I'd say not having a type is a bit like saying you'll take anything and seems desperate. If other think there's nothing wrong with your profile then maybe it's the messages you're sending that's the issue. Women get loads so you need to stand out. "

I don't have a physical type, as I say on my profile, it's more about who I connect/get on with. Doesn't mean I'll go with anyone though.

As for messages, all mine are different, unique to the person I'm messaging, based on the profile. Would have thought that might help me stand out more? Though I don't know what messages women on here tend to get, so it's hard to know how to stand out.

"

If you say so.

Doesnt have to be a super close up. Just a clear full body nude, which also helps as people like to see the full body.

Well as I said, a majority of the profiles in my area say they don't want men that put their cocks everywhere, so your telling me to do what my potential audience don't want me to do.

. "

Personally I don't care for cock pics, we all know a bloke has one and if I really wanted to see it I'd ask but to me, that's a little rude. A body pic to see if there's attraction is all I need, other than a face pic obviously. I'm more interested in the person and clicking with them than their cock but am aware others may want to see it. Its your profile OP, do what works for you. Good luck

"My first thoughts from checking out your profile -

No photos of what you have to offer apart from your face. Well this is a site for meeting up for sex and from my experience that includes more than just people's faces... Plus your face pics show you are a little overweight, but there is no nude body shot, so are you a little over weight? A lot over weight? What are you actually offering interms of your body? Everyone has preferences and you currently aren't showing what you have to offer so people aren't going to make the effort to get in contact only to find out that you aren't their type, it's easier and less hassle just to move on to the next guy.

Just because you don't have a type doesn't mean nobody else has. I also agree it's best to remove this from your text for the reasons given before, plus maybe put an age range, would you really fuck a 99 year old? At the moment you are coming across as desperate and so will fuck anyone.

When it comes to cock photos ONE clear, tidy, in focus and easy to see the size (so can be a whole body shot), photo of your cock helps. It shows what you have to offer. Again, it's down to other people's preferences, they aren't going to make the effort to contact you and then find that they have wasted their time because you are too big or too small for them. Plus the assumption is that over weight = small cock, and as we don't know what your body actually looks like and are assuming from the info you have (or haven't) given us you are quite over weight the assumption will also be made that that combined with no cock pic = you have a small cock that you are embarrassed to show.

You are on a site looking for sex, even if you won't admit to having preferences, the people you are trying to attract have them and as you hide more than you show they can't see whether you match them or not.

I know I'm getting repetitive, I hope you are getting the point. Your profile is to sell yourself, so sell yourself.

I would also remove the bit about parties and clubs as it makes you look like you are looking for someone to take you potentially to save on entry fees to clubs or that you are very shy. Being shy, for a man, isn't a great selling point and basically saying you want to use a woman to take you to parties/clubs because you can't do it alone.

You will never be able to guarantee a meet but if what you are doing so far isn't working maybe trying something a bit different might help? You could always save your profile text so if it doesn't work out you can change it back and hope for the best? "

To be honest, I'm not really overweight at all, but I've got a medical condition, which lead to bowel and colon cancer, so had many operations, but also have some large tumours left, so it might make it look like I'm overweight. Though didn't think it was a good thing to try and explain that on a profile.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi mate,basically finding single women on any site is a nightmare,its taken me months ov hammering loads ov sites to get a fuk buddie,i mean mths,ive had some couple action here plus im bi,but ur obviously not bi etc,i would recomend joining every site u can fukin find lol,i wont name them here,but a google search will help.personally id say delete the devil pic,thats weird lol,get a close up,and take a pic ov ur boner,heh it might sell u to a couple or a bird,i sympathize with u big time,for guys to find women who actually want to get laid is a nightmare,there are many timewasters as well,give it the large one about getting it on then vanish,thats been my experience on here but mostly on other sites,u will breakthrough,i have and have done before,had some nympho fb,s..but the effort is monumental,all the breast bro

Yeh. Its a nightmare on here. The problem is too many blokes and not enough women n couples on here, and they're really picky. "

That's good for me because it makes me shine amongst all the dross. The diamond in the manure.

"

If you say so.

. "

Keep the cock pics private...if people want to see them you have them at hand but you're right, it's an off putter for many. Body pics go down well tho, even smart photos.

If I'm honest, I'd lose the photos of you boozing as in line with the other advice about your size not being clear, it gives the impression of being a beer guzzling fatty (good intentions meant there).

You'd be as good spending time and effort on taking decent photos as you are with words. Your profile should be just enough to "advertise" you and your messages and photos are what will get success.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

" To be honest, I'm not really overweight at all, but I've got a medical condition, which lead to bowel and colon cancer, so had many operations, but also have some large tumours left, so it might make it look like I'm overweight. Though didn't think it was a good thing to try and explain that on a profile."

Ok, so, does this mean your whole body is covered in scars etc. so you can't give people glimpses of what you have to offer? Artistic black and white shots? Clever angles? Clever cropping?

Surely you can understand what we are saying to you?

Hiding yourself leaves it up to other to assume what you look like and from what little they have to go on means they will assume the worse.

But if you don't want to change your profile just leave it as it is. You're not going to be given a miracle solution because there isn't one. All all of us can do is work with what we have to offer and work out the best ways to sell ourselves. If our advice isn't what you want to do then there's not much else you can do.

"

I'd say not having a type is a bit like saying you'll take anything and seems desperate. If other think there's nothing wrong with your profile then maybe it's the messages you're sending that's the issue. Women get loads so you need to stand out.

I don't have a physical type, as I say on my profile, it's more about who I connect/get on with. Doesn't mean I'll go with anyone though.

As for messages, all mine are different, unique to the person I'm messaging, based on the profile. Would have thought that might help me stand out more? Though I don't know what messages women on here tend to get, so it's hard to know how to stand out. "

If you dont have a type then just dont mention types.

Cause saying it sounds like you'll sleep with anyone

"

As for messages, all mine are different, unique to the person I'm messaging, based on the profile. Would have thought that might help me stand out more? Though I don't know what messages women on here tend to get, so it's hard to know how to stand out.

If you dont have a type then just dont mention types.

Cause saying it sounds like you'll sleep with anyone"

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't like drinking photos either.

market rasen

"Here you go this is my normal advice.

"

After looking at wolfs profile, I would definately message him back if he sent a nice message , his pictures are how a profile should look and his written part is cool too

After looking at wolfs profile, I would definately message him back if he sent a nice message , his pictures are how a profile should look and his written part is cool too "

When youre in Manchester on the 7th might be worth popping into amour its just by the men arena.

Cheap quick taxi ride from canalstreet/the village if thats where youre going out (and anywhere in towntbh).

Nice club ^_^

market rasen

After looking at wolfs profile, I would definately message him back if he sent a nice message , his pictures are how a profile should look and his written part is cool too

When youre in Manchester on the 7th might be worth popping into amour its just by the men arena.

Cheap quick taxi ride from canalstreet/the village if thats where youre going out (and anywhere in towntbh).

Nice club ^_^"

Yeah we have been there before .

"Hi there,

Feels like unless you're a Greek god, men are SOL on here. "

Your profile is bland. Show some personality and spark.

"Sorry but Wolf is right you keep putting up barriers everytime he gives you solid advice also if you messaged me and I went to look at your profile 1. Ur profile pic with you looking miserable would put me off and 2. Saying you will meet any woman would make me think you don't care about who you want to meet

I've not put up barriers to advice, I've acknowledged everyone and actually said to many that I would take their advice on board and work with it. I've only disagreed with Wolf's because he's gone on about adding cock pics, which many other people have said not to do.

There are pics of me smiling that I've changed from private to public and I'm not miserable in any of them, some are just a plain face, but will remove them since you think I look miserable....

I don't say I will meet any woman, I just say I don't have a particular type, that's it's down to who I click with. "

if you read what i said i said ur profile pic you know the one people will see before they even look at your actual profile but after looking at your pics on your profile i agree with the one or two people who have said the one with you holding a bottle of cider is off putting to say the least

By *awtynNiceCouple  over a year ago

….

Do a search of the verified guys around your age and look at the profiles of the ones who get a lot of meets. I would say more written detail, more photo's including a body and erect cock shot. Hope that helps x

» Add a new message to this topic