FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Big powerful men part 2, the revenge of the power bellies!

Big powerful men part 2, the revenge of the power bellies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So in the previous episode I was in search of big guys. A few came out of the woodwork, I had a quick look in the wheelie bins and then behind the bushes where I thought I might find Shag hiding with a bag of Haribo star mix but to no avail. The thread then ended with me and Subbykitten discovering we had both bought sub standard knickers with loose elastic which kept falling down at the mere sight of a big guy and a big bear that was carting beer barrels around for some bizarre reason!

Sooooooo, what will this thread bring? Come on all big strong guys and their admirers, don't be shy, come and have a giggle with your bonkers host Miss Flame, you know you want to

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I absolutely love big powerful men

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

Did someone mention big powerful men. Getting settled in and comfy for this one.

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Ok... I am ready!!!!!!!

I am that man ??

Kent

I think it's going to be a long night!!!!!!! Anyone coming to this party? I am straight so I can't play with you girls! Although we can eat chocolate and paint eachother nails! !!!!

"Ok... I am ready!!!!!!! "

Do try and keep your knickers on this time missy!

Kent

"I am that man ??"

We need EVIDENCE to come to this party!!

Kent

"Ok... I am ready!!!!!!!

Do try and keep your knickers on this time missy!"

I think that is a weakness of mine! I do confess!

6'4 and 19st rugby player

"Ok... I am ready!!!!!!!

I think that is a weakness of mine! I do confess! "

You could always just not wear any then it wouldn't happen.

Im powerfull. I have super hero powers

Kent

"6'4 and 19st rugby player "

You'll do!! Come on girls!!!

Kent

"Im powerfull. I have super hero powers "

You can't put on a pair of superman pants and decide you can save the world you know!!!!

Kent

"Ok... I am ready!!!!!!!

I think that is a weakness of mine! I do confess!

You could always just not wear any then it wouldn't happen."

Oh what a good idea!!!

"6'4 and 19st rugby player

You'll do!! Come on girls!!! "

lol you'll do...I'll take that as a compliment

"Im powerfull. I have super hero powers

You can't put on a pair of superman pants and decide you can save the world you know!!!! "

Hope he didn't get them from Primark, they'll have lost their elasticity and fallen off by the end of the thread!

Kent

You'll do!! Come on girls!!! lol you'll do...I'll take that as a compliment "

Certainly is! But we still need the evidence!

You'll do!! Come on girls!!! lol you'll do...I'll take that as a compliment

Certainly is! But we still need the evidence! "

pm me and you'll see evidence

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm an admirer of big ones

25y/o 6'1 Powerlifter/ rugby player from Dublin here. 122kg. Anyone heavier than that?

Big muscly guys who can hold me tenderly one minute and dominate me the next???

HELL YESSSSSSSSS!!

Kent

"Big muscly guys who can hold me tenderly one minute and dominate me the next???

HELL YESSSSSSSSS!! "

I know! Sounds awful right?????? NOT!!!!!! Lol!!!!!

more well built ex rugby player build here

I have always gone for the stocky well built rugby built type..

A powerful man that can be gentle outside the bedroom and take charge in the bedroom. What more could a girl want.

Kent

"I have always gone for the stocky well built rugby built type..

A powerful man that can be gentle outside the bedroom and take charge in the bedroom. What more could a girl want. "

I know! !! It's a living hell with a guy like that !!!! (But I would manage!!!! )

A powerful man that can be gentle outside the bedroom and take charge in the bedroom. What more could a girl want.

I know! !! It's a living hell with a guy like that !!!! (But I would manage!!!! )"

First bf was 6ft 5 and 19st played for durham.. we dated for 2 years till I up and joined the army... funnily enough gone for that kind of man ever since..

I must admit it is such a bind but I do my best.. and only moan when it is needed... lol

Kent

I know! !! It's a living hell with a guy like that !!!! (But I would manage!!!! )

First bf was 6ft 5 and 19st played for durham.. we dated for 2 years till I up and joined the army... funnily enough gone for that kind of man ever since..

I must admit it is such a bind but I do my best.. and only moan when it is needed... lol "

Good girl! You are taking it for your country! !! Lol!!!

6ft 2 and 18 stone

I must admit it is such a bind but I do my best.. and only moan when it is needed... lol

Good girl! You are taking it for your country! !! Lol!!!"

Out of the army now.. wouldn't mind finding the ideal build... although I did have a very nice meet with a firefighter last week. Mmmm scummy .. ( was a bit of a cougar.. ) but hey I don't mind taking one ( or 3) for the team hehehe

Out of the army now.. wouldn't mind finding the ideal build... although I did have a very nice meet with a firefighter last week. Mmmm scummy .. ( was a bit of a cougar.. ) but hey I don't mind taking one ( or 3) for the team hehehe"

Meant to say scrummy. . Sorry typo.

Kent

Out of the army now.. wouldn't mind finding the ideal build... although I did have a very nice meet with a firefighter last week. Mmmm scummy .. ( was a bit of a cougar.. ) but hey I don't mind taking one ( or 3) for the team hehehe"

I will take the rest of the team for you! I don't mind helping out!

Out of the army now.. wouldn't mind finding the ideal build... although I did have a very nice meet with a firefighter last week. Mmmm scummy .. ( was a bit of a cougar.. ) but hey I don't mind taking one ( or 3) for the team hehehe

I will take the rest of the team for you! I don't mind helping out!"

We can always tag team when the other gets weary and needs a rest

Kent

We can always tag team when the other gets weary and needs a rest "

Oooh girlfriend! Stop that talk! My knickers just fell off again!!!

Oooh girlfriend! Stop that talk! My knickers just fell off again!!!"

For gods sake ... just take them off.. its more risqué going commando anyway.. and no fear of faulty elastic.

Kent

For gods sake ... just take them off.. its more risqué going commando anyway.. and no fear of faulty elastic. "

But I am shy!!!!!

For gods sake ... just take them off.. its more risqué going commando anyway.. and no fear of faulty elastic.

But I am shy!!!!! "

Hmmmm. Why don't I believe you. Lol

Kent

But I am shy!!!!!

Hmmmm. Why don't I believe you. Lol"

LOL! !!!!! I am in disguise!! It's the knickers!

6ft5 Rugby playing second row/ number 8.

38 waist, 50 inch chest, 14 feet lol. Proper vital stats.

I can run over most men.

Kent

"6ft5 Rugby playing second row/ number 8.

38 waist, 50 inch chest, 14 feet lol. Proper vital stats.

I can run over most men."

Um.... let me think it over. ..

Yep.... I have thought it over....where do I apply????

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

6ft tall and 17 stone.

"So in the previous episode I was in search of big guys. A few came out of the woodwork, I had a quick look in the wheelie bins and then behind the bushes where I thought I might find Shag hiding with a bag of Haribo star mix but to no avail. The thread then ended with me and Subbykitten discovering we had both bought sub standard knickers with loose elastic which kept falling down at the mere sight of a big guy and a big bear that was carting beer barrels around for some bizarre reason!

Sooooooo, what will this thread bring? Come on all big strong guys and their admirers, don't be shy, come and have a giggle with your bonkers host Miss Flame, you know you want to "

17 st 48 inch chest broad shoulders

I knew if I left you lot to it Subbykitten's knickers would fall off again!

My current big guy crush is the Mountain off Game of Thrones, big Thor the strong man, 6ft 9 and around 30 stone, that'll do me nicely thanks

Ok I'll throw my stats in to the mix 6ft 4, 18 stone rugby player with strong shoulders who can not also hold down you lovely ladies but also I decent conversation. I've got plenty of pics on my profile if you'd like to have a look....

"Ok I'll throw my stats in to the mix 6ft 4, 18 stone rugby player with strong shoulders who can not also hold down you lovely ladies but also I decent conversation. I've got plenty of pics on my profile if you'd like to have a look...."

Hold women down, what like some sort of wrestler??!! 18 stone, pah, can bench press more than that

19 stone plus i never miss leg day. Lol

"19 stone plus i never miss leg day. Lol"

What a name !!

Its all true too. I can even share some Rugby shots taken this year playing in a non pub league team and or imagination land.

So so many Rugby "players" pretenders on hear. Just look at there legs. Barrels with tooth picks.

"Its all true too. I can even share some Rugby shots taken this year playing in a non pub league team and or imagination land.

So so many Rugby "players" pretenders on hear. Just look at there legs. Barrels with tooth picks.

"

Mmmmmm

And i thought it was some women that get bitchy

Here's me

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

Do I qualify as a big guy?....

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

[Removed by poster at 16/05/16 12:43:47]

Thats not bitchy its a simply fact

"Its all true too. I can even share some Rugby shots taken this year playing in a non pub league team and or imagination land.

"

Lots of people on here are not what they claim to be, easy to ignore.

"

I've got big sturdy legs which the OP will vouch for as they've been wrapped around her several times

You'll do!! Come on girls!!! lol you'll do...I'll take that as a compliment "

Probably the best you will get from these two nutters m8!

I used to be a very good shot putter a in my teens. Still only 21 so not that long ago.

Some of the muscle may have left me, but still got more than enougj strength to throw VS around the bedroom

By *r E GiftMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near Yeovil

Damn, an I too late to join the party?

6'6", 18.....OK 18.5 stone

And I do still play rugby (although the season had finished now), although not every week!!

How big and powerful do u ou like them missy

How's the party going, is anyone swinging from the chandelier yet or attempted a big daddy splash from the top of the wardrobe????!

By *uck princess and himCouple  over a year ago

washington

Mm wait, if anyone needs measured up I'm happy to oblige

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I used to think I was quite a big bloke until I met hafthor bjornson who made me look like an anorexic girl

Kent

Having done a preliminary assessment, I think the only way to resolve this one is to get you all in a room together so that Flamehaired and I can judge in person!

Although naturally the judging might take a while.....as I need to ensure we taken everything in..and everything down! ..

Whoops! There goes my knickers again!!!!

Ooh can I join to assist with the inspections?

By *anade4Man  over a year ago

Winterton

Im a big muscular rugby player and strongman if any ladies or couples are interested im happy to travel and get hotels for the right people also

"Ok I'll throw my stats in to the mix 6ft 4, 18 stone rugby player with strong shoulders who can not also hold down you lovely ladies but also I decent conversation. I've got plenty of pics on my profile if you'd like to have a look....

Hold women down, what like some sort of wrestler??!! 18 stone, pah, can bench press more than that "

I'll have to take your word for it love

"I used to think I was quite a big bloke until I met hafthor bjornson who made me look like an anorexic girl "

To be fair he'd make anyone look small! I met Brian Shaw and Terry Hollands at a strongman expo a few years ago and remember them being way bigger in real life than they look on TV, although they look mahoosive on TV too!

"Ok I'll throw my stats in to the mix 6ft 4, 18 stone rugby player with strong shoulders who can not also hold down you lovely ladies but also I decent conversation. I've got plenty of pics on my profile if you'd like to have a look....

Hold women down, what like some sort of wrestler??!! 18 stone, pah, can bench press more than that

I'll have to take your word for it love "

130kg, British record

"Having done a preliminary assessment, I think the only way to resolve this one is to get you all in a room together so that Flamehaired and I can judge in person!

Although naturally the judging might take a while.....as I need to ensure we taken everything in..and everything down! ..

Whoops! There goes my knickers again!!!! "

Way hey, great idea, do we get to hold up score cards like on strictly??!

What can I add??

Well I look big, and powerful , got shoulders that you could pay a toll to cross ... Alas more a party 7 than a 6 pack ! Maybe I'm 6ft 5" of hot air, but at least I can hold a conversation

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"So in the previous episode I was in search of big guys. A few came out of the woodwork, I had a quick look in the wheelie bins and then behind the bushes where I thought I might find Shag hiding with a bag of Haribo star mix but to no avail. The thread then ended with me and Subbykitten discovering we had both bought sub standard knickers with loose elastic which kept falling down at the mere sight of a big guy and a big bear that was carting beer barrels around for some bizarre reason!

Sooooooo, what will this thread bring? Come on all big strong guys and their admirers, don't be shy, come and have a giggle with your bonkers host Miss Flame, you know you want to "

I was throwing the beer barrels part of training for my next comp today I've been doing the kaber toss and pulling the neighbours pick up truck

"I used to think I was quite a big bloke until I met hafthor bjornson who made me look like an anorexic girl "

Met him too haha absolute monster of a man funny guy too with a couple drinks in him

Kent

Just observe all the testosterone pumping through your veins boys! A sight to behold! Make a circle! I will join you in the middle! !

I'll have to take your word for it love

130kg, British record "

It's a shame your pics private

I love big strong guys, hard to find ones that are into bigger women though who don't want to be dominated in my experience.

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Some of you lot should have gone to body power on the weekend, aside from loads of big guys of the power shelf/gut were loads of the meathead type, a few synthol type too. Not to mention you could have seen old school strongman Glenn Ross tell me in front of about 100 people I have the grip strength of a woman :/

Loads of huge guys and girls.

"Some of you lot should have gone to body power on the weekend, aside from loads of big guys of the power shelf/gut were loads of the meathead type, a few synthol type too. Not to mention you could have seen old school strongman Glenn Ross tell me in front of about 100 people I have the grip strength of a woman :/

Loads of huge guys and girls."

Nothing wrong with having the grip strength of a girl, I've made many a mans eyes water with my girlie grip! Would love to have gone but was working unfortunately.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/16 21:37:00]

Oooh I like this thread

Doll x

Believe your looking for me

Kent

"Some of you lot should have gone to body power on the weekend, aside from loads of big guys of the power shelf/gut were loads of the meathead type, a few synthol type too. Not to mention you could have seen old school strongman Glenn Ross tell me in front of about 100 people I have the grip strength of a woman :/

Loads of huge guys and girls."

Oh NOW you tell me!!!!!!

Manchester

I could make some excuses, but the reality is, I were unprepared. It were a 75kg 1 hand pinch grip type event, with a 3.5" handle.

It were def worth going, just from strong(wo)man type were Terry Hollands, Bill Kazmire, Zydrunas Savickas, Eddie Hall, Lawrence Sharlai, Kristoph Radzinowski (not sure on spelling), Glenn Ross. UK's Strongest Woman Donna Moore too. I didn't see Brian Shaw or Hathor Bjornson who were both expected on the MHP stand.

Loads of others too.

"

Nothing wrong with having the grip strength of a girl, I've made many a mans eyes water with my girlie grip! Would love to have gone but was working unfortunately.

"

I posted 2 threads on the forum, not a single reply. Given the number of people into fitness I thought would be loads heh.

"

Oh NOW you tell me!!!!!! "

6ft 18 stone ex rugby guy...can still chuck a 45gallon oil barrel about a bit. ..

Big guys for me too please. The bigger the better

5ft11 20 stone doorman.

I'm chatting to a couple of lovely big guys as a result of this thread so thanks to all who contributed

Kent

"I'm chatting to a couple of lovely big guys as a result of this thread so thanks to all who contributed "

Only two? I thought you were going to take on an entire rugby team!!! Lol!!! Well...man mountain and similar!

Bloody knicker elastic is going again!!!

"I'm chatting to a couple of lovely big guys as a result of this thread so thanks to all who contributed

Only two? I thought you were going to take on an entire rugby team!!! Lol!!! Well...man mountain and similar!

Bloody knicker elastic is going again!!! "

Well I wouldn't say no to getting into a scrum, my knickers would definitely fall off in that situation ha! You really need to sort your underwear out missy

Kent

I don't think 'big strong guys' is the same thing as 'big fat guys' though

I want muscles!! Well not on my own body you understand! I am tiny! So I need a big mountain of a man to use as a climbing frame.... it still gets a bit cold at night! Broad chest and BIG arms....

Ooohhh knickers slipping at the thought!!! x

Kent

"I'm chatting to a couple of lovely big guys as a result of this thread so thanks to all who contributed

Bloody knicker elastic is going again!!!

Well I wouldn't say no to getting into a scrum, my knickers would definitely fall off in that situation ha! You really need to sort your underwear out missy "

I don't think they make knickers strong enough!!!!

I'm afflicted by big man syndrome, 6ft big shouldered ex-army. It's so hard to describe myself on sites like fab without people just going 'nope, need a pretty boy'

Kent

"I'm afflicted by big man syndrome, 6ft big shouldered ex-army. It's so hard to describe myself on sites like fab without people just going 'nope, need a pretty boy' "

But in your profile you say you are 5'11 and average build!

Manchester

It's generally really hard to be "big and strong" without the "big, strong and fat", there are degrees of fat ill grant you. Over simplified but in modern times mass moves mass. Guys like Mariusz Pudzianowski at 135kg lean are rarer than lottery wins.

Maybe worth looking for a "strong lean body builder" or a "lean powerlifter" because 99.99% of the guys who are at the top of the power, strong and strength game are the big, strong and fat type.

World's strongest man in about 2 months in leeds, anyone going ?

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I think Fab's needs to make an alteration to there descriptions. I am off the larger variety but when selecting my body type I have very few options to choose from.

I'm not athletic but not over weight which leads you to make the average selection.

Maybe they could have a selection for muscular with lean / stand and bulky as sub sections. This would hopefully allow the ladies to search and browse for there men better

6'6 18 stone, broad build

5ft9 18 stone stocky build :0)

Kent

I still seek MUSCLES...big arms....broad chest...tall...blah blah blah........a 20 pint beer gut doesn't count as a man mountain to me! That's just a mountain of beer and too much steak!! !!

But then again, I also want an Aston Martin and a luxury villa in the south of France!

#Fantasies! #Dreamer

herts

[Removed by poster at 22/05/16 14:38:26]

herts

Well muscles are not a problem as I have big arms measured at 18" but I have to draw the line at the Aston Martin and Luxury Villa...You're just too kinky for me

Manchester

It is more difficult with men, but men are a secondary concern on fab so wouldn't hold my breath.

I'd like to see men and women get their own descriptors. For men I think Slim, Athletic, Average, Muscular, Chunky, Large (and Fabulous for giggles) would be closer to covering most men.

Would still be abused to kinda moot.

I won England's Most Powerful Man... I think it's argument settled

What can be described as big and powerful? I am 6ft 2 and about 21 stone and until 3 years ago was a professional wrestler and in the past was a professional semi professional rugby league player so I am fairly strong. However since stopping wrestling I have acquired a bit of a belly so does my body shape count.

Just to give you a rough idea of size I have a 23 inch neck, 60 inch shoulders, 54 inch chest, 40 inch waist and 22 inch thighs (never skipped leg day).

"What can be described as big and powerful? I am 6ft 2 and about 21 stone and until 3 years ago was a professional wrestler and in the past was a professional semi professional rugby league player so I am fairly strong. However since stopping wrestling I have acquired a bit of a belly so does my body shape count.

Just to give you a rough idea of size I have a 23 inch neck, 60 inch shoulders, 54 inch chest, 40 inch waist and 22 inch thighs (never skipped leg day).

"

Sounds like you've never trained legs if they're only 22 inches, mine are 26!

"I won England's Most Powerful Man... I think it's argument settled"

What aregument, this wasn't about who was strongest?!

"What can be described as big and powerful? I am 6ft 2 and about 21 stone and until 3 years ago was a professional wrestler and in the past was a professional semi professional rugby league player so I am fairly strong. However since stopping wrestling I have acquired a bit of a belly so does my body shape count.

Sounds like you've never trained legs if they're only 22 inches, mine are 26! "

Oops meant calf's just measured thigh and is only 28 inchs. I obviously need to get back in the gym asap

Sounds like you've never trained legs if they're only 22 inches, mine are 26!

Oops meant calf's just measured thigh and is only 28 inchs. I obviously need to get back in the gym asap "

If everyone is sharing...

5' 11" tall, 64" shoulders, 52" chest, 19" biceps, 16" forearms,36" waist, 34" thighs, 24" calves & still got a man gut

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Having done a preliminary assessment, I think the only way to resolve this one is to get you all in a room together so that Flamehaired and I can judge in person!

Whoops! There goes my knickers again!!!! "

Were you on here a while back as Little Kitten?

"I won England's Most Powerful Man... I think it's argument settled

What aregument, this wasn't about who was strongest?!"

The strongest tend to be quite big

"I won England's Most Powerful Man... I think it's argument settled

What aregument, this wasn't about who was strongest?!

The strongest tend to be quite big"

Not necessarily, I've out lifted bigger guys than me

Manchester

I didn't even know there were a "Powerfull Man" competition. I've attended a bunch of power lifting and strongman but never a powerful man.

Do you have a link for it ?

It's a strongman comp

Manchester

The only mention I can find is Britains not Englands https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_athletics_in_the_United_Kingdom_and_Ireland#Britain.27s_Most_Powerful_Man.

I've met Carter and Hughes looks familiar. I'll have to keep an eye out for most powerful, will be interesting to see they test it event wise compared to strongest.

Lots of "not held" competitions on that list, learn something new every day

Kent

The amount of detail you guys are going into!!!

You don't need to compete over me! I will take you all!

What's the difference between a big bear belly and a mummy belly x

What's the difference between a big bear belly and a mummy belly x

"The amount of detail you guys are going into!!!

You don't need to compete over me! I will take you all! "

sweeeeeeeeet :0) lol

Manchester

But you don't want those of us with the power shelf (I rest the log and stuff on it, on the way up) so I guess they/we gotta compete.

Y'all live like 29373 miles away so I'll just pout :p

"The amount of detail you guys are going into!!!

You don't need to compete over me! I will take you all! "

By *ell0007Man  over a year ago

HARROW

22, 6", ex rugby player and 17st. Anyone like the sound of that

"The only mention I can find is Britains not Englands https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_athletics_in_the_United_Kingdom_and_Ireland#Britain.27s_Most_Powerful_Man.

I've met Carter and Hughes looks familiar. I'll have to keep an eye out for most powerful, will be interesting to see they test it event wise compared to strongest.

Lots of "not held" competitions on that list, learn something new every day "

EMPM is a strongman comp. Paul Carter gave me the trophy and was in the car I was pulling. Standard strongman set up. Log, farmers, yoke, car pull, stones.

5ft9 and 11 stone when piss wet through.... Oh, wrong thread!

"I think Fab's needs to make an alteration to there descriptions. I am off the larger variety but when selecting my body type I have very few options to choose from.

I'm not athletic but not over weight which leads you to make the average selection.

Maybe they could have a selection for muscular with lean / stand and bulky as sub sections. This would hopefully allow the ladies to search and browse for there men better "

I've often thought the body type on Fab should be split two ways - have the current options but also a straightforward small, medium or large.

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"22, 6", ex rugby player and 17st. Anyone like the sound of that"

54yrs, 5' 9'', 12st 4lbs ex rugby player! Step aboard the HMS Tantric Tea Shop! It will be just like the post game bath 'wink wink!'

By *igdave99Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Former pro rugby league player, still play in national leagues. Just under 20st with a bald head and big bushy beard

By *negentMan  over a year ago

kirkby

Half man half grizzly bear

With a bell end like a beef steak tomato.

"

Yes and I like them haribos, the cola bottles are my favourites

Kent

Fact is.... some men just have those big chests, broad shoulders and arms the size of tree trunks that just make a size 6 woman like me want to curl up in a ball in their lap with my head resting against using those pumped up pecs as a pillow. They are strong and can lift me in their arms with ease....

"Fact is.... some men just have those big chests, broad shoulders and arms the size of tree trunks that just make a size 6 woman like me want to curl up in a ball in their lap with my head resting against using those pumped up pecs as a pillow. They are strong and can lift me in their arms with ease.... "
definitely with ease ;0)

Big powerful men

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

I'm 41 and still play rugby as a tight head prop and I'm only 6 ft tall but very strong ! We love to scrum !

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

I've played rugby for 25 years and I'm 19 stone and still do 2 nights training and play on Saturdays not bad for a vet !

By *omeotherguyMan  over a year ago

London

Morning

Well let's see I'm 37 6ft 135kg 52 inch chest 21 inch biceps 30 onch thighs rugby player and ex amature strong man

6ft 2, 16 stone always been a big boy

We've met guys who describe themselves as "rugby player build" and to be honest they NEVER look fuck all like the rugby players I see on t v

"Big powerful men "

Yes my lovely, my particular preference in men although I don't exclusively stick to it.

"6ft 2, 16 stone always been a big boy"

To me your build looks average but then I'm into the strongman build.

Kent

Flamehaired. ..... I can feel my knickers slipping again!!!

Kent

"We've met guys who describe themselves as "rugby player build" and to be honest they NEVER look fuck all like the rugby players I see on t v "

LOL! !!! Is there anyone you can complain to???? Lol!!!!!

Kent

"6ft 2, 16 stone always been a big boy

To me your build looks average but then I'm into the strongman build. "

"Flamehaired. ..... I can feel my knickers slipping again!!! "

Good God woman, you and your problematic knicker elastic!

Kent

"Well let's see I'm 37 6ft 135kg 52 inch chest 21 inch biceps 30 onch thighs rugby player and ex amature strong man "

Well how can we check? You are underwater in the only photo we can see....and you describe yourself as 'curvy'! I want MUSCLES! (Stamps her foot in defiance!

"Well let's see I'm 37 6ft 135kg 52 inch chest 21 inch biceps 30 onch thighs rugby player and ex amature strong man

Well how can we check? You are underwater in the only photo we can see....and you describe yourself as 'curvy'! I want MUSCLES! (Stamps her foot in defiance! "

Don't stamp your feet, your knickers will definitely fall down!

Kent

"Flamehaired. ..... I can feel my knickers slipping again!!!

Good God woman, you and your problematic knicker elastic!"

I know! It's like pavlova dog theory! As soon as I think about that big broad chest and those arms!!! Those shoulders! Oh yes......!!!!!!! Mind you...after a social with someone yesterday, I have changed my knickers 6 times already just thinking of his body! I MET GOLIATH!!! Swoon!!

Kent

"Well let's see I'm 37 6ft 135kg 52 inch chest 21 inch biceps 30 onch thighs rugby player and ex amature strong man

Well how can we check? You are underwater in the only photo we can see....and you describe yourself as 'curvy'! I want MUSCLES! (Stamps her foot in defiance!

Don't stamp your feet, your knickers will definitely fall down!"

LOL. .too late!!!

I know! It's like pavlova dog theory! As soon as I think about that big broad chest and those arms!!! Those shoulders! Oh yes......!!!!!!! Mind you...after a social with someone yesterday, I have changed my knickers 6 times already just thinking of his body! I MET GOLIATH!!! Swoon!! "

Ooooh lucky you, did you ask for compensation for all your used knickers?!

Kent

I know! It's like pavlova dog theory! As soon as I think about that big broad chest and those arms!!! Those shoulders! Oh yes......!!!!!!! Mind you...after a social with someone yesterday, I have changed my knickers 6 times already just thinking of his body! I MET GOLIATH!!! Swoon!!

Ooooh lucky you, did you ask for compensation for all your used knickers?!

"

Nah...... just looking at him was worth it!

Well how can we check? You are underwater in the only photo we can see....and you describe yourself as 'curvy'! I want MUSCLES! (Stamps her foot in defiance! "

Doesn't have a muscular choice when you register and I'm not average so went with curvy as I do have curves no abs but muscles everywhere else

Doesn't have a muscular choice when you register and I'm not average so went with curvy as I do have curves no abs but muscles everywhere else "

Curvy just seems an odd choice of description for a guy, it seems more feminine to me. I always think the large option with a pic is better.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"more well built ex rugby player build here"

Would happily like to meet a tall, powerful rugby player etc, hopefully he'd let me play with his tackle, lol.

Doesn't have a muscular choice when you register and I'm not average so went with curvy as I do have curves no abs but muscles everywhere else

Curvy just seems an odd choice of description for a guy, it seems more feminine to me. I always think the large option with a pic is better.

"

Didn't think of that all changed now

By *ixedracemale77Man  over a year ago

here

Good to see that we have so many rugby lads on here. You can never go far wrong with a rugby player. Never judge a book by its cover or an ex player by size and shape. Bit of a belly but a beast in bed.

"Well let's see I'm 37 6ft 135kg 52 inch chest 21 inch biceps 30 onch thighs rugby player and ex amature strong man "

Ex amateur strongman? So you did a couple of novice comps and then gave up because it hurt?!?

Ex amateur strongman? So you did a couple of novice comps and then gave up because it hurt?!? "

Nope gave up because I ripped my quad completely on my left leg and decimated all cartridge and ligament in the knee too, didn't hurt when I did the comps but yeah that injury hurt but hey if that's what you want to think

Ha ha! Well done FlameHaired & SubbyKitten!

Your last post was fantastic. I think you have exceeded it with this post! Excellent work!

PS. Hello thread!

CI xx

Ex amateur strongman? So you did a couple of novice comps and then gave up because it hurt?!?

Nope gave up because I ripped my quad completely on my left leg and decimated all cartridge and ligament in the knee too, didn't hurt when I did the comps but yeah that injury hurt but hey if that's what you want to think"

Quad tear? Minor injuries really. Anf if competing didnt hurt, can't have been doing anything heavy.

Dam, i wish i made it in this thread,

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

This is the thread for me. I bloody live rugby player build,strong shoulders, good arms and a squidgy tummy!

Soooo if you're anywhere near

Did someone say powerbelly?

Who fancies laying over my shoulders whilst I squat?

"Ha ha! Well done FlameHaired & SubbyKitten!

Your last post was fantastic. I think you have exceeded it with this post! Excellent work!

PS. Hello thread!

CI xx"

Thank you my lovely

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"52 inch chest"

Meh! Mine's bigger

(It really is!)

Big powerful man here wth a lady looking for another female to join us , if you fancy the thought of being thrown around abit and her watching this ad maybe join in if you allow her message us , sorry if we have invaded the thread slightly guys

"Big powerful man here wth a lady looking for another female to join us , if you fancy the thought of being thrown around abit and her watching this ad maybe join in if you allow her message us , sorry if we have invaded the thread slightly guys "

Not at all, everyone is welcome

"Big muscly guys who can hold me tenderly one minute and dominate me the next???

HELL YESSSSSSSSS!! "

Defo in for that

"Big powerful man here wth a lady looking for another female to join us , if you fancy the thought of being thrown around abit and her watching this ad maybe join in if you allow her message us , sorry if we have invaded the thread slightly guys

Not at all, everyone is welcome "

Thanks flamehaired , made me smile hehe

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Big powerful guys quad tears??

Here kitty kitty!

5' 9'', 12st 4lbs

Broken bones? ankle twice, wrist once, ribs twice, once bruised! 16 stitches in mouth dislocated shoulder, knocked semi-conscious in tackles numerous times!

Played against a couple of All Blacks and Scottish internationals...

Big guys ! Here kitty, kitty

Manchester

Semi unconscious from a tackle... by a human ? That it?

I got hit by a rav4 and walked it off, none of that dark around the edges rubbish. Bloody fab member too :p true story.

"Big powerful guys quad tears??

Here kitty kitty!

5' 9'', 12st 4lbs

Broken bones? ankle twice, wrist once, ribs twice, once bruised! 16 stitches in mouth dislocated shoulder, knocked semi-conscious in tackles numerous times!

Big guys ! Here kitty, kitty "

"Big powerful guys quad tears??

Here kitty kitty!

5' 9'', 12st 4lbs

Big guys ! Here kitty, kitty "

Maybe if you were a bit bigger you wouldn't have got so many injuries?!

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Just seen this thread, typical 2nd row, always late in the tackle!

6'4" 135kg 54" chest 40" waist gym 3 or 4 times a week (free weights of course) and older than most of you lol

I'm 6ft 1 and 17st with strong upper body (although more of a gentle giant than dominating ogre). Always fantasised about a lady as tall as me so if you are out there I would love to chat

By *iffabacon1973Man  over a year ago

st.neots

A mere 6ft and 17 1/2 stone, big where it's needed and a tongue that the duracell bunny would be proud of. X

6'1 and 17 1/2 stone and just started back boxing training

Where are all the 20 stone plus strongman types? Most guys who have commented on this thread I don't consider to be that big, damn, I've become sizeist!

Fuck my life I'm a short arse...

However I can work the mind and body...

I am an over 20st doorman. 54 chest with 40 waist. Getting back into shape currently aswell after not being able to train for a few year