FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > i am gagging to eat pussy

i am gagging to eat pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ladies i am claire from birmingham i am bi and sub and i am gagging to eat some pussy ASAP can any females please help?? xx look forward to hearing from you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope you find what your looking for. One thing that always gets me suspicious if it's a female actually writing the thread is the language that is used. Not many woman would post on here saying they are "gagging to eat pussy" which more often than not make me believe it's a male...

"I hope you find what your looking for. One thing that always gets me suspicious if it's a female actually writing the thread is the language that is used. Not many woman would post on here saying they are "gagging to eat pussy" which more often than not make me believe it's a male..."
what a crap reply cant a girl be gagging for it, yep there are lots of fakes and picture collectors out there but not me, if you even botherd to read my profile then you would see i cam and dont ask for nude pics! i guess you will never know so go back to judging other people

Good luck in your search

"I hope you find what your looking for. One thing that always gets me suspicious if it's a female actually writing the thread is the language that is used. Not many woman would post on here saying they are "gagging to eat pussy" which more often than not make me believe it's a male... what a crap reply cant a girl be gagging for it, yep there are lots of fakes and picture collectors out there but not me, if you even botherd to read my profile then you would see i cam and dont ask for nude pics! i guess you will never know so go back to judging other people"

I actually think it was a good reply. The differences between the way men and women use English language is very interesting. Your post and profile both echo that beautifully.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Claire from birmingham .

..youve been rumbled

By *asonnosaMMan  over a year ago

Grantham

eat your own

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I hope you find what your looking for. One thing that always gets me suspicious if it's a female actually writing the thread is the language that is used. Not many woman would post on here saying they are "gagging to eat pussy" which more often than not make me believe it's a male..."

Yea me too to be honest. Not saying it is,but makes you think.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

To be honest just with the thread title I thought, another clueless guy that won't be getting a meet.

I opened up the thread to see the carnage. I've had plenty of spate where I'm turned on and want certain things never in my life would I use the expression you did of "gagging for it" in my opinion it's a bit crass

"I hope you find what your looking for. One thing that always gets me suspicious if it's a female actually writing the thread is the language that is used. Not many woman would post on here saying they are "gagging to eat pussy" which more often than not make me believe it's a male... what a crap reply cant a girl be gagging for it, yep there are lots of fakes and picture collectors out there but not me, if you even botherd to read my profile then you would see i cam and dont ask for nude pics! i guess you will never know so go back to judging other people

I actually think it was a good reply. The differences between the way men and women use English language is very interesting. Your post and profile both echo that beautifully. "

Totally agree

To the OP, I think the point the other poster was trying to make us that the vast majority of profiles who use the language above, from female or couples profiles, sadly tends to come from single males pretending to be a couple or the male half of a couple rather than the female (if actually a couple).

This obviously makes many women a lot more cautious about interacting with profiles.

There are women who like to use such language obviously, and who like to hear it, but suspicions are always there due to many negative experiences but a lot of people.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

It's obvious that you are new to the site. People cannot be verified by phone on here! People are often suspicious when something is different from normal wording, due to the number of fakers and time wasters on the site.

I don't think your angry response to the first poster will help you out much. Sit back and try posting in the meets section next time.

Good luck !

"Claire from birmingham .

..youve been rumbled "

a rumble sounds good x

Hi fab people yes I am new to this I haven't bought the fabswingers.co.uk.com handbook to teach me what to say and how to say it without offending people all I know is I want pussy and I did not realise that would make me sound like a man anyway thanks to all the good people who have supported us and happy fabing to you xx

"It's obvious that you are new to the site. People cannot be verified by phone on here! People are often suspicious when something is different from normal wording, due to the number of fakers and time wasters on the site.

I don't think your angry response to the first poster will help you out much. Sit back and try posting in the meets section next time.

Good luck !"

thankyou I will try x

"It's obvious that you are new to the site. People cannot be verified by phone on here! People are often suspicious when something is different from normal wording, due to the number of fakers and time wasters on the site.

Good luck ! thankyou I will try x "

am sure you won't let a post from a few shoot you down, there are a few on here who are ready to pounce on anyone who dares to set foot in the forums and are happy to wind others up. Its up to any individual what language they use male female faker fabber..good luck and hope u aren't gagging for too much longer..

Good luck ! thankyou I will try x am sure you won't let a post from a few shoot you down, there are a few on here who are ready to pounce on anyone who dares to set foot in the forums and are happy to wind others up. Its up to any individual what language they use male female faker fabber..good luck and hope u aren't gagging for too much longer.. "

thankyou x I actually think there agenda is to get rid of the competition but what does a newbie like me know xx

Good luck ! thankyou I will try x am sure you won't let a post from a few shoot you down, there are a few on here who are ready to pounce on anyone who dares to set foot in the forums and are happy to wind others up. Its up to any individual what language they use male female faker fabber..good luck and hope u aren't gagging for too much longer.. thankyou x I actually think there agenda is to get rid of the competition but what does a newbie like me know xx"

Fuck all. Clearly.

Great minds think alike - although I am male and would never use that phrase!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Long stressful day with work, arrive home grumpy and within 2 minutes of logging on fab the forums have done it again and made me smile ??

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

I can def see where others are coming from but I have read umpteen profiles where single ladies (well verif) write v similar so I guess if people have doubts then maybe they should keep it to themselves but you have posted in public forums so ppl are entitled to air their suspicions.

My own opinion is that if your looking for a woman for your fun then I don't think your language is appealing. I wouldn't be slightly interested if a guy/couple wrote like that. Ppl need to attract/entice others for fun.

Maybe what your looking for should be posted in the 'meets' section.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Claire from birmingham .

..youve been rumbled "

Bollocks the clique of "swinger snobs " just keep doing what you're doing. I know loads of girls that say "gagging for it "

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Bollocks the clique of "swinger snobs " just keep doing what you're doing. I know loads of girls that say "gagging for it " "

Keep doing what you're doing, even though it is clearly not effective and makes you sound like a man. Excellent advice

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Horny guy I suspect..eating pussy is a term younger guys use

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

The way its been wrote would deffo sound alarm bells to us if it came from a single fem.sorry but i also think the O P was male

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 30/05/16 07:33:33]

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Bollocks the clique of "swinger snobs " just keep doing what you're doing. I know loads of girls that say "gagging for it "

Keep doing what you're doing, even though it is clearly not effective and makes you sound like a man. Excellent advice "

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I do find this thread a little bit sexist.

So women can't say gagging for it?

Is that because they are all feminine delicate females who could not possibly have a dirty thought or word pass their lips.

It maybe a guy, it maybe a couple, it maybe a girl. 3 words though it seems are enough to get a solid conviction around here.

Personally I do hope it's a woman as women should be allowed to express themselves however they wish and not have to conform to societies predetermined standards of no filth.

It may not do it for us, or for others but women are allowed to turn the air blue just like men.

In answer to the OP's question, if you lived further up north there are some clubs running girls only nights where there would be more female fun than most could handle. We don't know the Birmingham scene, but I'd be surprised if they did not also cater for this demand.

"Bollocks the clique of "swinger snobs " just keep doing what you're doing. I know loads of girls that say "gagging for it " "

It's called culling the herd

"I do find this thread a little bit sexist.

So women can't say gagging for it?

Is that because they are all feminine delicate females who could not possibly have a dirty thought or word pass their lips.

It maybe a guy, it maybe a couple, it maybe a girl. 3 words though it seems are enough to get a solid conviction around here.

Personally I do hope it's a woman as women should be allowed to express themselves however they wish and not have to conform to societies predetermined standards of no filth.

It may not do it for us, or for others but women are allowed to turn the air blue just like men.

In answer to the OP's question, if you lived further up north there are some clubs running girls only nights where there would be more female fun than most could handle. We don't know the Birmingham scene, but I'd be surprised if they did not also cater for this demand.

"

It's not just the term "gagging for it", it's how the entire post is written; the language and the tone.

It sounds very much like it was written by a man to me. That was my very first thought when I initially saw the post, before I saw that other people had said the same thing.

That said, I've been accused of being a man on another site, based on my writing and posting style, and I'm definitely female!

"Bollocks the clique of "swinger snobs " just keep doing what you're doing. I know loads of girls that say "gagging for it "

It's called culling the herd "

It's called having experience and learning to spot fakes. It's an essential skill on here because there are a lot if them.

The OP sounds to me, based on my experience, as if it was written by a man.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Even the profile clames to be written by the fem,but you can just sence its the males wording and who wrote it

I would rather like to munch on some carpet young fillies what what.

» Add a new message to this topic