FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help getting verified?

Help getting verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello wonderful people of fab!

Just a quick one

Can anyone give some quick pointers as to the best ways of becoming verified on fab. Are verifications from cams trusted? I assume a social meet in person is probably best for a first verification but it seems Catch 22 as who would meet with an unverified fabber?

The answer is probably obvious but any comments would be appreciated. Many thanks!

CI xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Social events or a club

Bingo!!

"Social events or a club

Bingo!! "

Thanks Suited&Booted!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm in London tomorrow.

If you can get to Stratford Westfield and are happy to have coffee with a sweaty, out of breath, gym kitted (I'm running a 10k) woman, then I'll verify you.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Lots of people will meet unverified members socially.

Cam verifications are ok...but I personally much prefare to see someone met face to face coz it shows they turned up. Only my preferances tho, I'm not talking for everyone else.

There are plenty of social gatherings about and clubs. And a see a nice lady has offered you to meet for coffee

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"I'm in London tomorrow.

If you can get to Stratford Westfield and are happy to have coffee with a sweaty, out of breath, gym kitted (I'm running a 10k) woman, then I'll verify you."

now that's a lovely offer well done that lady

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you're on here to only cam, not meet, then a cam verification is fine. If you're after meets then you'll probably want a meet verification. Its not necessary, as many women do meet unverified guys, and being verified doesn't automatically mean reliable.

Clubs and socials are an easy way to get them.

"I'm in London tomorrow.

If you can get to Stratford Westfield and are happy to have coffee with a sweaty, out of breath, gym kitted (I'm running a 10k) woman, then I'll verify you."

A true white night.....what a lovely gesture. There is hope on these forums yet!

"I'm in London tomorrow.

Wow! Thank you so so much! Yes please!!

What time are you available? I'm landing back in LHR about lunchtime. Will you still be free?

^^^ What a lady! ^^^

"Lots of people will meet unverified members socially.

Cam verifications are ok...but I personally much prefare to see someone met face to face coz it shows they turned up. Only my preferances tho, I'm not talking for everyone else.

There are plenty of social gatherings about and clubs. And a see a nice lady has offered you to meet for coffee "

Thank you LilMiss!

I agree. I am interested in meets so & face to face verification seems the most appropriate. Can interests don't really attract me as there is very little effort involved.

If you are coming into Heathrow you should come down to Kestrels naturist spa, just next to terminal 5. I'm there today and will happily verify you if you come say hi xx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't think varification is everything. I have had enjoyed two seperate people from here. Both of them I have played a couple of times with now. We are all unvarified so we cant get varification form each other. I would imagine that varification does help but I am proof it's not essential.

» Add a new message to this topic