FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

gainsborough

We have been on here years and can't seem to get meets. Wife is slum n sexy. We think the profile n pics are ok any comments would be good .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been on here years and can't seem to get meets. Wife is slum n sexy. We think the profile n pics are ok any comments would be good ."

Your profile is alright. You may be alienating some by saying you prefer unprofessional people (which seems a bit unusual. Do you have a definition of unprofessional? Is a joiner or electrician a professional?)

You also say soft swap only. There seem to be several definitions of that, too.

By *incs cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

gainsborough

We have met with two professional cpls who seemed to like to make us look small so we put that. We will state what our soft swing is as we thought it just meant no full sex. Ty x

By *leafordian75Man  over a year ago

Newark

I'm fairly local to you and would love to meet! lol

Think there are just many, many timewasters on here. Married guys pretending to be single, guys pretending to be couples, guys pretending to be girls etc - you get the idea.

I've had similar issues but these have been cancelled out by a few positive meets. Persevere and I'm sure you'll be lucky.

G x

"We have met with two professional cpls who seemed to like to make us look small so we put that. We will state what our soft swing is as we thought it just meant no full sex. Ty x"

Then it is arrogant people you won't meet, not professional people.

Your profile looks good to me!

Please lose the disclaimer though...the site doesn't approve of them and they have no effect.

One more thing (and I'm genuinely curious) how does 'soft swing' work with a single guy?

"One more thing (and I'm genuinely curious) how does 'soft swing' work with a single guy? "

Mmm same way as with anyone

» Add a new message to this topic