FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to the forum

New to the forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *couse_lad92 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hey peeps been on here awhile and cant seem to get meets to happen a lot, so Im going to try and see if I can get some success on the forum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hey peeps been on here awhile and cant seem to get meets to happen a lot, so Im going to try and see if I can get some success on the forum."
you've not asked for any critique op but you might want to look at your profile. You've also no pictures and two different ages showing as well.

Liverpool

I dont have any profile picture since I need to be discrete, when I message people I do send them. Should I note that down on my profile?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont have any profile picture since I need to be discrete, when I message people I do send them. Should I note that down on my profile?"

There's really very few members who do not require discretion. It doesn't mean you can't upload non identifying pictures, like a torso or a clothed picture.

Liverpool

whats the difference between a picture with no face and just no picture

God give you strength an thick skin brother.. you'll need it

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"whats the difference between a picture with no face and just no picture"

All the difference in the world. It looks like they've made an effort to show you something if them however far discretion allows. You get an idea of their sense of aesthetics through attaching something visual to the words on their profile.

You have just been invited to a social op yet you have turned it down I assume due to the "numbers". The best way to get ahead here is by attending socials and selling yourself as someone ur women would like to fuck. xxx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"whats the difference between a picture with no face and just no picture"

A picture with no face shows people your overall body shape and size....even if it a clothed one at a distance.

Pictures can indicate if you are an unclean scruffy urchin or a well dressed, well groomed individual.

Black and white photos, different angles, knees, back, torso whatever.

If you can't be bothered to put effort in and display a few photo's, I don't suppose you will be bothered to have a shower, put some thought into what you wear, or purchase condoms just in case.

No effort in photos....too time consuming for you ? Guess sex would be too much effort too. No foreplay. Pah....unnecessary stuff. Just stick your dick in and juggle it about ????

That's in my opinion. Maybe try some pics in case others think the same

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP also do a search for 'Profile Advice' in the forum. There is tons of great advice

"OP also do a search for 'Profile Advice' in the forum. There is tons of great advice "

though hardly ever taken

The biggest problem on any site are the hoards of what I like to brand as "keyboard wankers"? Those sad individuals who think it great sport to set up a profile, pick a victim, set up a ficticious meet and then either delete their profile or block the poor sap?

Guess we've all had our fair share of those idiots though?

"The biggest problem on any site are the hoards of what I like to brand as "keyboard wankers"? Those sad individuals who think it great sport to set up a profile, pick a victim, set up a ficticious meet and then either delete their profile or block the poor sap?

Guess we've all had our fair share of those idiots though?"

Oh we have indeed

Think the administrators should allow those who experience such issues to "name & shame" repeat offenders so that others don't fall victim?

Hi everyone been on here a while now had 2 meets been let down a lot aswell any body want to chat check me out! If you have Skype or tango Fancy cam fun?

» Add a new message to this topic