FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > newbie trying to meet a lady north east

newbie trying to meet a lady north east

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugar daddy x OP   Man  over a year ago

outer West of Newcastle upon Tyne

Hello I'm Robbie trying to meet a nice lady in the north east . Seems quite hard on here is it because I haven't met anyone yet . I'm being very nice and not blazing in with I want you or here's a cck pic . ANY ADVICE would be welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello I'm Robbie trying to meet a nice lady in the north east . Seems quite hard on here is it because I haven't met anyone yet . I'm being very nice and not blazing in with I want you or here's a cck pic . ANY ADVICE would be welcome"

Being married will limit your appeal. Bad grammar will, too. You will have to send many messages.

Theres plenty of single guys not cheating on their wives so why should ladies choose you?

"Theres plenty of single guys not cheating on their wives so why should ladies choose you? "

Because he needs sex.. If his wife won't give it to him. Should he join the priesthood?

"Theres plenty of single guys not cheating on their wives so why should ladies choose you?

Because he needs sex.. If his wife won't give it to him. Should he join the priesthood? "

Of course not, unless he is very religious.

Seldom is lack of sex in a relationship the "fault" of one party.

If he wants sex from people here, he can improve his chances.

By *aybird69Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Why not try going to Club F in Stanley, you will meet plenty of swingers there xx

"Theres plenty of single guys not cheating on their wives so why should ladies choose you?

Because he needs sex.. If his wife won't give it to him. Should he join the priesthood?

If he wants sex from people here, he can improve his chances."

So are you suggesting he should lie?

If he wants sex from people here, he can improve his chances.

So are you suggesting he should lie?"

Lord, no. Just that he can improve his profile.

He should maybe address the problems hes having with his mrs instead of cheating on her.. i hope she has a profile on here

Just be yourself and your will find the right person too many people pretend to be something else they Always get found out x

[Removed by poster at 15/06/16 20:16:56]

[Removed by poster at 16/06/16 10:48:25]

Sorry but my opinion is, each to their own, sex and swinger sites are places that I genuinely feel individuals really need to leave their beliefs, morals and judgements in a nice neat pile at the door on the way in.

Explained everything to a nice lady hopefully everything ok as had some grief off people .

"Explained everything to a nice lady hopefully everything ok as had some grief off people ."

Your profile doesn't say you're married and here without her knowledge but presumably did do beforehand. Yep, some moral police will give you stick for that. Any nastiness sent to you by private message you can report. Any abuse you get on forum can also be reported.

My advice is to keep it on there, it will save you much hassle and time. Yes, there will be fewer interested, but that's better than interest later leading to anger as truth comes out. Plenty of women here don't judge about these things and plenty women doing exact same thing.

I am married and playing with permission. Even that limits the number interested, but my inbox is healthy and active.

Hope that's useful to you, good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic