FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile review please.

profile review please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, getting plenty of views, but not a single messsage from couples. Please take a look and make some constructive comments. Much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey,

Your profile seems fine, well written. you mention in it about the hairy pic, it's possible that many people would first look at your pictures and dislike the hairy shot, then immediately disregard your profile before even reading it. Other than that, things seem good. Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

Poppy

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Didn't you already ask for profile advice, was about 6 months ago? You were talking about the "hairy" picture then too. Looks like you have a new profile since then, but still no time for a new pic.

Thanks for the feedback, doesn't sound like there is anything wrong. Yes we did ask six months ago, well remembered. However, we haven't been on fab for six months so didn't feel the need to shave during that time as pubic hair isn't offensive to either of us. But rest assured we are now as described in the profile.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I got half way down and gave up

"I got half way down and gave up"

OK, I think we can make something constructive out of that. Thanks ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You seem to have binned the "hairy" pic. The rest seems decent. It is NOT overly long so don't worry.

I think you should have more success now!

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I got half way down and gave up"
totally agree I was the same

"I got half way down and gave up totally agree I was the same "

It's necessary to avoid lots of messages from people who won't actually make the journey. If you live in London, people fail to appreciate it can take an hour and a half to travel across. It's only the biggest city in the country and people put London as their location. Plus there are more people here to randomly say "yes i'm in London too, I can meet in ten minutes". If it stops 10 per cent of the dreamers that's probably the same amount in total as other locations in the country.

» Add a new message to this topic