FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 4th Meet in Person & Still No Meet in Person Verifications

4th Meet in Person & Still No Meet in Person Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello to all you wonderful people

This is more aimed at the single make newbies…

I am having my 5th meet in person this Monday. They have all been great meets with lovely people, however, not all are interested in posting verifications.

To all the single males on here, couples & females have it best. However, if you are serious about swinging… stick in there!

Hope to meet more of you!

CI xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

keep persevering, you'll do fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are these meets with 5 separate individuals? Are they already meet verified? Are you asking them for a verification?

Single men do have it hard on here but to not be verified 5 times doesn't sound right. I'd verify someone I'd met. They are truthful and honest (one even said looked nothing like his photos) Up to them if they displayed it. But to not be verid 5 time??

"Hello to all you wonderful people

I am having my 5th meet in person this Monday. They have all been great meets with lovely people, however, not all are interested in posting verifications.

To all the single males on here, couples & females have it best. However, if you are serious about swinging… stick in there!

CI xx"

I would ask some of the people I met for a 'met in person' verification, they may think that you don't need one!

I'm no way suggesting this...but to not have one verification from 5 meets..... I would be worried what I was doing wrong lol!

I'd defo verify someone who didn't have any, bit rude not to but I guess some people don't. At the end of the day, you meet people for fun, not to get a veri.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

CI xx"

You've had four meets but none have verified you? That's out-of-order. We always verify someone (even if we think they were nothing special) because they have proved they are real and meet and let's face it... That's what a verification really means. Everything else is additional.

Hope to meet more of you! You have one verification

CI xx"

[Removed by poster at 18/06/16 21:56:34]

CI xx"

your obviously doing ok with out them

for me fabs about getting meets not verifications and it just goes to show you dont need them to get meets as your on your 5th meet in seven weeks

"keep persevering, you'll do fine "

Thank you! Will do!

"Are these meets with 5 separate individuals? Are they already meet verified? Are you asking them for a verification?

Single men do have it hard on here but to not be verified 5 times doesn't sound right. I'd verify someone I'd met. They are truthful and honest (one even said looked nothing like his photos) Up to them if they displayed it. But to not be verid 5 time??"

I agree. Out of the 5 I met, 3 were not as described. One was upset when it wasn't progressing from a social - I just wasn't attracted to them. I always will try to have a nice social meet regardless. One told me they don't verify as they see it as pointless (they have 5 verifications).

Perseverance is the key!

I agree wholeheartedly! 5 meets doesn't include the 4 no shows I had. I went with every intention of meeting 9 people. Happy for it to have remained as a social. Really wanted my meet in person tick. Alas! Watch this space!

CI xx

You've had four meets but none have verified you? That's out-of-order. We always verify someone (even if we think they were nothing special) because they have proved they are real and meet and let's face it... That's what a verification really means. Everything else is additional. "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Whatever the outcome of a social I will verify that I have met them if they are genuine and do not have any verifications already.

By *attoodGent90Man  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I'm still trying to get a meet outside of clubs

I regularly meet the female half of a certain couple she comes down we chat disappear into an empty caravan she films me giving her a facial and sends it to her hubby lol

I've not been verified by her/them but as it is it works for me maybe at some point I'll venture out for that green tick

"Whatever the outcome of a social I will verify that I have met them if they are genuine and do not have any verifications already."

That what I would have expected. It's to show others that a person is a) real b) as they say they are & c) actually have bothered to show up!

I met a woman off chat. She didn't have verifications either, she said we chatted face to face, albeit over a camera. When we did meet it was fun.

"Whatever the outcome of a social I will verify that I have met them if they are genuine and do not have any verifications already."

I won't if I didn't like them

It's very hard to write a decent verification about somebody you didn't like

» Add a new message to this topic