FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 5 Things i learnt being on fab

5 Things i learnt being on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Top 5 things I learnt being on fab -

1 - 90% of fab women have a heavily over-inflated opinion of themselves as a result of having attention that just wouldn't occur in the real world. You are average at best love! (You know who you are)

2 - Manners, creativity and decent conversation are sadly dying out.

3 - Most profile pics are taken 5 years/stone ago

4 - Not being racist but welsh women just aren't all there mentally. Avoid!

5 - I give amazing blowjobs/ i don't bite much/ I have amazing tits etc. Normally not the case in my experience!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I thing the over riding thing I've learnt, is that an awful lot of men don't take rejection too well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rejection is a terrible thing to deal with

Poppy

Yeah you forgot to add that most men being told no will either put a status up about it, write a forum post about it or will reply with a torrent of abuse!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Top 5 things I learnt being on fab -

1 - 90% of fab women have a heavily over-inflated opinion of themselves as a result of having attention that just wouldn't occur in the real world. You are average at best love! (You know who you are)

5 - I give amazing blowjobs/ i don't bite much/ I have amazing tits etc. Normally not the case in my experience!

"

I have learned that the men who dislike women aren't all that themselves, just think they are. They are often the men who see it as s sex site, rather than a swinging site. Women easily see through men who aren't into them as people ...these types are often rude and entitled ....and get very grumpy when women don't want to meet them, so spend lots of time bitching about them, and this becomes a vicious cycle. Good luck, OP

By *llywalesWoman  over a year ago

Hes leaving today anyway ....

Nothing wrong with us Welshies!

I have learned that the men who dislike women aren't all that themselves, just think they are. They are often the men who see it as s sex site, rather than a swinging site. Women easily see through men who aren't into them as people ...these types are often rude and entitled ....and get very grumpy when women don't want to meet them, so spend lots of time bitching about them, and this becomes a vicious cycle. Good luck, OP"

1 men always add 2 inches to the actual size of their penis or genuinely think it's bigger than it really is

2 older guys knock at least 10 some as many as 15 years off their actual age

3 They always seem to use the term "you know who you are " when telling everyone about someone who as rejected them or give them a good time ( that they have not really had )

4 feel the need to tell everyone there leaving site when they can't get what they want but we still see their profile crop up 6 weeks later

5 can't handle rejection so throw a hissy fit in the forums in a desperate attempt to grab some attention.

You will be sadly missed

"Yeah you forgot to add that most men being told no will either put a status up about it, write a forum post about it or will reply with a torrent of abuse!"
hehehe!

"

Aaaaawww diddums, how dare a woman turn you down? She should know that us single girls are all here to provide guaranteed sex to anyone!

Good luck in pastures new.....

As he left yet

Ive learnt a lot in this post...dont ruffle the locals!!!

Cant say i relate to some of the comments here about men or women....

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Talk about attitude

I've just learnt one thing - some people take this way too seriously!

By *ali 69Man  over a year ago

jersey

Can't speak for your experiences , but the ones I have had with Welsh women have been amazing . I would always travel across from Liverpool to meet them no matter what part of Wales they were in . They are fucking wild and like sexual demons in bed . I adore them ! So to the lovely ladies of Wales I say this , please form an orderly queue and bend over as I kiss you sweetly on your arses as a personal thankyou for past encounters and future ones to come . X

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's sex, just sex......

nothing more serious

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Nothing wrong in giving an opinion.. doesnt mean its right or wrong.

Good on op

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

"You are average at best love"

Oh dear. Sour grapes because you got turned down isn't attractive.

Ironically it's actually you that seems to have the over-inflated opinion of himself. How dare a person you consider average turn you down?! I guess she didn't think you are as wonderful as you seem to think you are. Go figure.

Go, stay, nobody actually cares.

Someone woke up in grumpy mood

By *appy69coupleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Nothing wrong with us Welshies! "

As you can tell from Penny,I like women to be a little bit nuts. Oh and that Welsh accent!!!!

"I've just learnt one thing - some people take this way too seriously!"
i agree although after some thought it does make an interesting change for a male to rant at 90% of females for once...

"I've just learnt one thing - some people take this way too seriously! i agree although after some thought it does make an interesting change for a male to rant at 90% of females for once... "

I wonder what extensive research the OP did to come up with this exact percentage?! Ranting about petty things you cannot change is pointless and if you feel this way, best off leaving I'd say.

Birmingham

Just realised this guy is from Cardiff. What a fruit loop lol x

Birmingham

"1 men always add 2 inches to the actual size of their penis or genuinely think it's bigger than it really is

3 They always seem to use the term "you know who you are " when telling everyone about someone who as rejected them or give them a good time ( that they have not really had )

4 feel the need to tell everyone there leaving site when they can't get what they want but we still see their profile crop up 6 weeks later

5 can't handle rejection so throw a hissy fit in the forums in a desperate attempt to grab some attention.

You will be sadly missed "

Just so you know my 3" cock is its true size. Not bad for a twelve year old though I thought?

I can't handle the rejection (you know who you are) anymore. I'm off.

See you in six weeks xx

"I've just learnt one thing - some people take this way too seriously! i agree although after some thought it does make an interesting change for a male to rant at 90% of females for once...

I wonder what extensive research the OP did to come up with this exact percentage?! Ranting about petty things you cannot change is pointless and if you feel this way, best off leaving I'd say. "

true but from a mental health perspective better out than in lol

"

Just another single male having a bad rejection moment.

And not all welah women are mentally unstable. Obviously just the ones who agree to meet you..

"

Also you seem very quick to judge considering you have no pictures and haven't even bothered to fill it in.

Wow way to go making an impression yourself.

"1 men always add 2 inches to the actual size of their penis or genuinely think it's bigger than it really is

You will be sadly missed

Just so you know my 3" cock is its true size. Not bad for a twelve year old though I thought?

I can't handle the rejection (you know who you are) anymore. I'm off.

See you in six weeks xx"

that is funny as fuck lol glad not everyone is shallow xx

I went out with a Welsh lass for about 4 months, she was absolutely stunning beautiful, gorgeous body, but by God she could start an argument in an empty room.

One not really a representative sample mind, maybe I should try a couple dozen more just to be sure....

Nice profile op.

"Hes leaving today anyway .... "

Yes but he will be back again tomorrow new profile and try all over again until rejected by another person then it starts again but one day he may find out its not all the woman that turned him down that were at fault

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Weirdly, my time on fab has taught me the exact opposite than the OP. Maybe I've just been lucky. Mind you, I have yet to meet any Welsh women for sexual purposes but the Welsh guy I met was lovely.

"Weirdly, my time on fab has taught me the exact opposite than the OP. Maybe I've just been lucky. Mind you, I have yet to meet any Welsh women for sexual purposes but the Welsh guy I met was lovely."

Is he still here ?? Thought he was leaving

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

In all seriousness think we have learnt that we have pretty thick skin for all the times we have been politely rejected (we have never had an abusive post) and we have plenty of patience for the all the times we have politely said no to all the single guys.

Wow u must've really liked her to rant for so long. Maybe u just punched above your line?

pretentious, this one is

Ever think that your dum arse atittude is the reason ure single in the first place? If u fix it u might nt need to browse swinging websites fr free shags.

1..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why people are bulling OP into leaving? Bit nasty don't you think

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

There's no bullying. The op had a status saying he was leaving

"There's no bullying. The op had a status saying he was leaving "

I'm pretty sure there is a note in Fab Forum's rules about critique people's profiles or be mean about it - that doesn't include their status?

"I went out with a Welsh lass for about 4 months, she was absolutely stunning beautiful, gorgeous body, but by God she could start an argument in an empty room.

One not really a representative sample mind, maybe I should try a couple dozen more just to be sure...."

I would. We aren't all crazy. Well my shrink has told me I am sane pmsl xx

"There's no bullying. The op had a status saying he was leaving

I'm pretty sure there is a note in Fab Forum's rules about critique people's profiles or be mean about it - that doesn't include their status? "

Where did anyone critique his status or say anything mean about it?

Someone referred to it, that's all.

Nobody would have even mentioned it if you hadn't asked why people were trying to hound him off the site. It was mentioned to answer your question!

Also you seem very quick to judge considering you have no pictures and haven't even bothered to fill it in.

Wow way to go making an impression yourself."

To quote some unknown band....

I'm sure he'll 'find what he's looking for'

Hopefully, the door won't hit him on the way out ..

"

Hugs op , don't let these shallow people hold you back . Keep at it and you will find your match.. It's their loss

"

I'm gutted for you, I really am. It must've be horrible.

5 things ive learnt...

1)disgruntled and frustrated users who start a thread like this tend to vanish soon after.

2)people like me way more than I thought they would.

3)most people are just too far away

4)the best way to get a meet isn't to do what you did 14 and a bit hours ago

5)sounding is a real thing that some people really enjoy.

.........And in other news.........

Everyone gets knocked back

It's the percentage there is far more men than woman

Just keep trying and don't winge like a little girl

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"

ive learnt that men who post forum posts like this, go UNLOS rather quickly blaming the site for their own inability to use it to their advantage.my opinion, have a nice life OP

Top 5 things I learnt being on fab -

1 - So many men are still misogynist in this day and age. And they don't actually respect promiscuous women despite fucking them.

2 - The internet is ideal for predators, liars, and users, and that's fucking scary. On a lesser note it's also idea for bullshitters who will lie about what they want to get what they want.

3 - Most men are invisible.

4 - Block is the best thing ever, wish there was a real life way to block arseholes.

5 - Most people cba to make any effort with anything and expect everything to just happen for them.

Why not try patience, being polite, and accepting the fact that everyone has their own taste/opinion/attraction?

We guys get rejected from our teens, we should be used to it now haha.

Look at ways to improve rather than taking the huff

Twaddle OP I'm afraid,but then you have a right to your opinion

"

I 100% agree that the real world thing / comment is so true

The good looking man you are fucking once is never going to go home to your momma

Oh and I should Add

6 90% of women claim to have met a woman yet never show / display a veri from a woman...

The good looking man you are fucking once is never going to go home to your momma"

Why would I want my mum to meet any men I've fucked from Fab?

What about the couples that have met on fab ,I'm sure they have been introduced to family etc so you can take someone you have f..ked off fab home to meet mamma

The good looking man you are fucking once is never going to go home to your momma

Why would I want my mum to meet any men I've fucked from Fab? "

It's more based on the irony of the meets with men who wouldn't look twice at you and you would be with in real life

It's more based on the irony of the meets with men who wouldn't look twice at you and you would be with in real life "

OMG

The good looking man you are fucking once is never going to go home to your momma"

It's only the bitter men on here that feel it necessary to make statements like that. The rest are busy treating women with respect, having fun and getting laid.

You, allegedly, wouldn't look at us twice in the "real world" but you whine and cry and get bitter when we won't fuck you. Go figure.

You think that is an insult to us? Get real. It just reflects badly on you.

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I've just learnt one thing - some people take this way too seriously!"
right on the mark.

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Everyone gets knocked back

It's the percentage there is far more men than woman

Just keep trying and don't winge like a little girl "

and raise his game .

It's more based on the irony of the meets with men who wouldn't look twice at you and you would be with in real life "

That goes for men I'd fuck but wouldn't want a relationship with too

[Removed by poster at 21/06/16 14:11:40]

By *ater ratMan  over a year ago

Anglesey, Manchester, or wherever work send me

He's very wrong about Welsh women , they are lovely and sexy . Great boobs too.

Even the adopted Welsh

It's more based on the irony of the meets with men who wouldn't look twice at you and you would be with in real life

That goes for men I'd fuck but wouldn't want a relationship with too "

Ain't that the truth!

Some of the guys who think we'd be desperate to have a relationship with them are just as deluded as they are accusing some of the women of being!

There's so much irony in guys who think they are such a catch slagging off women for (allegedly) thinking the same of themselves!

The men we have met are all men that I could realistically date if I were single. There's possibly been one exception, as because he was so much younger than me, it would have been an unlikely match in vanilla life. But on the whole I don't think I batt above my station.

I don't think it's very fair to blame women for men's lack of success. There are men on Fab who have no trouble getting meets. I suspect the men we have befriended on the scene would all say that they've had a lot of fun via Fab.

"Why people are bulling OP into leaving? Bit nasty don't you think "

The same ones have been doing their same swan song most day today...oh a song comes to mind......clue Cindy Lauper

true colours.

1. gangbangs at houses/flats must cost a fortune to hold.

2. one mans good guy is another mans absolute pest.

3. couples dont like been turned down.

4. bringing the money in is more important than making a better site.

5. scottish women are just sexy as hell, and a bit dirty to go with it.

just joining in the fun folks.

mr

Ain't that the truth!

Some of the guys who think we'd be desperate to have a relationship with them are just as deluded as they are accusing some of the women of being!

There's so much irony in guys who think they are such a catch slagging off women for (allegedly) thinking the same of themselves! "

Ladie.... want to come home mum is out honestly.

There may be an amount of truth in some of the points certainly about manners etc but that's true in general not just fab

do some women have an inflated level of self worth yes they do but so would anybody if they were in such demand

Welsh women mental? Doubt that's any difference in the percentage to all women

There are some old profile pictures on fab that's true

There are a lot of people who make massive and baseless claims about themselves but hey you don't have to message them

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

It's more based on the irony of the meets with men who wouldn't look twice at you and you would be with in real life OMG "

yeah..wow..

Aaaaawww diddums, how dare a woman turn you down? She should know that us single girls are all here to provide guaranteed sex to anyone!

Good luck in pastures new..... "

ha ha ha best answer

You sound like you have issues with women. Love the part where you say "I'm not being racist" then proceed to be racist, and your from Cardiff.

Your first comment about women not being all that says Uve had a personal experience that was negative. In fact you probably only ever have negative experiences. Your too negative.

then he'll reappear because he deleted his account by mistake

Id like to have a relationship with a few people iv met on here but in realty its just a sex site and nobodys what they seem to be .

"

The main thing I have learned.

1 - It don't take long for someone to show there true colours on here.

It is quite simple - life is all about experiences and learning from them whether they be good bad or indifferent. If you haven't worked that one out yet you have a long road ahead

Ain't that the truth!

There's so much irony in guys who think they are such a catch slagging off women for (allegedly) thinking the same of themselves!

Ladie.... want to come home mum is out honestly. "

Go on then

have you seen the guys you're up against on here though? you're lesser than average compared to them.

that's how this site is. most of the men on here are tall hunks with fit bodies. of course the average woman is gonna get what you think out of their league.

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

I have learned that the men who dislike women aren't all that themselves, just think they are. They are often the men who see it as s sex site, rather than a swinging site. Women easily see through men who aren't into them as people ...these types are often rude and entitled ....and get very grumpy when women don't want to meet them, so spend lots of time bitching about them, and this becomes a vicious cycle. Good luck, OP"

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"

Aren't you a barrel of sunshine.

(From an all there Welsh Woman)

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Only one thing to learn and that this is meant to be fun...if it stops being that then it's time to stop

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

And there go your chances on here. Charming man you clearly are.........

I love the ones who message you randomly having never spoken to you to abuse you just beacuse you have the audacity not to sleep with every tom dick and harry

have you seen the guys you're up against on here though? you're lesser than average compared to them.

that's how this site is. most of the men on here are tall hunks with fit bodies. of course the average woman is gonna get what you think out of their league."

Hope you're not implying that so called average women have no brains and only look for the fit hunk....I'd say many on here if not most on here actually need and want their brain engaged and a fit hunk may not stimulate that important sex organ. .. where as some ordinary can.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm not on here for a relationship though.

that's how this site is. most of the men on here are tall hunks with fit bodies. of course the average woman is gonna get what you think out of their league.

Hope you're not implying that so called average women have no brains and only look for the fit hunk....I'd say many on here if not most on here actually need and want their brain engaged and a fit hunk may not stimulate that important sex organ. .. where as some ordinary can."

No i'm not, i've been put off a fair few hot guys because they're are just awful at chatting women up or something else will put me off. I'm saying lesser looking women will get hotter looking guys because there are loads of them on here.

I'm also saying you see men like him moaning that average or even unattractive women can get the hot hunks for sex and then slags off them women for fucking them just because they can, when he isn't even as good looking as those hot guys anyway.

"I love the ones who message you randomly having never spoken to you to abuse you just beacuse you have the audacity not to sleep with every tom dick and harry "

Or they feel the need to be rude because you have the audacity to not be attractive to them!

If I haven't messaged someone about a meet, why would they possibly feel the need to send me an insulting message to tell me they don't fancy me (followed by an immediate block so I can't tell them to fuck off)? It's hysterical that they don't realise I may not (and usually don't) fancy them either!

I'm not on here for a relationship though."

Tart!

Oh, wait...

Top 5 things I've learnt on fab:

1. Coffee actually means coffee, wtf

2. Talking about vodka poo will make people think your into scat play

3. Socials are a good way to meet new people

4. Saying you cannot accomodate automatically means your married

5. To take everything with a pinch of salt

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Not at all I love Welsh women

"I love the ones who message you randomly having never spoken to you to abuse you just beacuse you have the audacity not to sleep with every tom dick and harry

Or they feel the need to be rude because you have the audacity to not be attractive to them!

If I haven't messaged someone about a meet, why would they possibly feel the need to send me an insulting message to tell me they don't fancy me (followed by an immediate block so I can't tell them to fuck off)? It's hysterical that they don't realise I may not (and usually don't) fancy them either!"

I hate when they get the block in first lol

"I love the ones who message you randomly having never spoken to you to abuse you just beacuse you have the audacity not to sleep with every tom dick and harry

If I haven't messaged someone about a meet, why would they possibly feel the need to send me an insulting message to tell me they don't fancy me (followed by an immediate block so I can't tell them to fuck off)? It's hysterical that they don't realise I may not (and usually don't) fancy them either!

I hate when they get the block on first lol"

It doesn't bother me but I think sending an insult to someone who has never so much as looked at your profile and doesn't know you exist then immediately blocking is childish.

It's like some of them think it's a woman's duty to be attractive to them and they're insulted by those that don't.

I mean, if you don't fancy someone, click on by. There's no need to message to tell them!

Points 2 & 3 could be applied to both genders.

Point 1 applies to some woman but if some men will blow smoke up their arses all day long what'd ya expect......

I will second that, I love a soft Welsh accent on a hot woman

"

I hate when they get the block in first lol"

Been on and offer here 3 years

NEVER EVER used the block button once... man up and move on

"

No i'm not, i've been put off a fair few hot guys because they're are just awful at chatting women up or something else will put me off. I'm saying lesser looking women will get hotter looking guys because there are loads of them on here.

I'm also saying you see men like him moaning that average or even unattractive women can get the hot hunks for sex and then slags off them women for fucking them just because they can, when he isn't even as good looking as those hot guys anyway."

You are firmly

A) in that category

B) rude as f u c k

C) never ever ever going to keep a hot hunk (as you put it) to stay with you because you have little or no standards

Makes me sick to think you can have such an over complicated opinion and play the victim card

"

I hate when they get the block in first lol

Been on and offer here 3 years

NEVER EVER used the block button once... man up and move on "

Yeah but im not the one sending the abuse, when your on the receiving end of it you will understand, some guys need to man up and realise random abuse wont get them a shag

"

Yeah but im not the one sending the abuse, when your on the receiving end of it you will understand, some guys need to man up and realise random abuse wont get them a shag"

Some "people" need to understand a conversation is two way and that when you slander someone it's both impolite and unnecessary

By *uerido55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

1 - So many men are still misogynist in this day and age. And they don't actually respect promiscuous women despite fucking them.

2 - The internet is ideal for predators, liars, and users, and that's fucking scary. On a lesser note it's also idea for bullshitters who will lie about what they want to get what they want.

3 - Most men are invisible.

4 - Block is the best thing ever, wish there was a real life way to block arseholes.

5 - Most people cba to make any effort with anything and expect everything to just happen for them."

1. I hate you for suggesting I'm misogynist; I'll have you know I was brought up Christian!

2. Why should we believe you?

3. No. No. No. I'm not invisible, I've looked in the mirror and there I am!

4. ???BUTTPLUG????and super glue??

5. 'fraid I can't be arsed to reply to this one!

By *uerido55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Before you all rant and rave at me, It was "tongue in cheek"!

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

Seconds out...round 2

Lol every woman has probably blocked you

You're comments are terrible and you can't see it

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

Sorry. I personally cannot agree with any of that.

and breathe.....